[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
OK, Anon. *smirk*
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 480x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 480x540
What's your signature dish?
>>
>image.jpg
>>
>>7320201
Punching Bobby Flay in his prat twat is my speciality.
>>
how the fuck did that lady screw up a BLT? its literally 4 ingredients, and she couldn't even get them on the plate properly
>>
>>7320201
>simple pan-seared salmon
>steamed broccoli
>spaghet
>side of plain mashed potates
>>
If you get trips you have to make it.
>>
>>7320201
you're mum pussy m8
>>
my tamales and my texmex rice
I enjoy making them and people seem to enjoy eating them
>>
File: k2-_9.jpg (44 KB, 450x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
k2-_9.jpg
44 KB, 450x450
2 scrambled eggs, a toasted english muffing with butter, and pic related heated up for 3 min
>>
Hawaiian Curry. Pic related for the recipe. It's to die for.
>>
>>7320221
How the fuck does that equate to a coherent meal in your mind? Do you just have dry spaghetti or something?
>>
>>7320201
cornbread. that one's impossible to fuck up because it's baking. that's a safe choice
>>
Black bean soup, bitch.
>>
>>7320315
>>7320372
If you post a Latin or southwestern dish chances are you will not beat Bobby Flay.
>>
Why does everyone hate Bobby Flay? I have no idea who he is apart from the /ck/ posts about him.
>>
>insert meme here
>>
>>7320356
Sounds good. Now can someone please enlighten me on this god damn measurement that is """"""cup""""""". I always hear its like quarter of a Liter but how does that translate to fucking meat?
>>
>>7320201

lasagne
>>
>>7320397
One cup of chopped chicken is 140 grams
>>
>>7320431
But at the same time its equivalent to 280ml, right? I mean what the heck
>>
If want to impress your mum I cook this Beef Goulash recipe from Food Wishes.

https://youtu.be/nJzDfRIb9T0
>>
File: nein.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nein.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>7320201
frozen lasagna nuked on the heating.
also picture, raw.
>>
Pineapple fried rice.
>>
>>7320534
>eating ja! meat raw
You're asking for it
Food poisoning, that is
>>
>>7320384
>alright America!
>Today we're going to go challenge X
>Someone that makes something that looks and sounds amazing but I'm not specialized in
>let's go steal their recipe, challenge them and win by default (cuz it's m'show not there's ;)

He's ite tbqh
>>
>>7320585
i like to torture myself with food. i tought jack to cuck!
>>
spam musubi, toasted, over wild rice and honey.

also, when possible, i like to get a meatball marinara sub with lettuce, pickles, and grapes.
>>
>>7320522
>different things have different density

Woah man, who would have thought!
>>
>>7320201
Beef, Lamb, Date, and Apricot tagine spiced cinnamon, cardamom, lots of pepper and sweetened with local eucalyptus honey and brandy for a nice, clean finish. Topped with seared, activated almonds and arugula. Served with a wild rice and ancient grain medley.
>>
the knuckle sandwich, get the fuck out of my face
>>
>>7320201

Spicy curried carrot and red lentil soup over coconut jasmine rice.
>>
File: BoeufBourguignon.jpg (31 KB, 550x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BoeufBourguignon.jpg
31 KB, 550x412
Burgundy beef
>>
beef cheeks in red wine
>>
>>7321673
meme cheeks in meme liquid
>>
>>7320356

Looks tasty, I'm guessing it tastes similar to Thai curry? You got the Baked Bananas recipe it refers to also?
>>
>>7320209
Kill yourself desktop cuck
>>
Beer stew.
Also I make pretty decent risotto.
>>
>>7322015
Why rename images at all you faggot.
>>
>>7320201
The signed one.
>>
>>7320201
Hairpie
>>
chili I make some good chili
>>
Aunt Myrna's Cheese Salad tbqf
>>
>>7320329
pic attached is quite possibly one of the most american things I've ever seen and I've been to america 3 times
>>
Chicken sashimi, sir!
>>
Deep fried tofu, onion and my "special" satay-type sauce on burger buns

Sauce is 1/2 cup chunky non-sweet peanut butter, a quarter cup of boiling water, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 tbsp soy sauce and maybe some sweet soy sauce if you feel like it. Mix together and serve.

Also avocado and soy sauce on toast
>>
>>7320201
Hair cake.
>>
>>7320201
Orecchiette, taleggio and mushrooms
>>
>>7322920
Fucking gross.
>>
File: 1391762615481.jpg (125 KB, 550x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391762615481.jpg
125 KB, 550x413
>>7322920
shits pretty good, kind of reminded me of smoked cheese when I had mine. this is dangerous eating but people freaking can rest assured that this is some guy buying a chicken and butchering it that day.

Mine is tex mex. I love making spanish rice and vinegary tangy chilie verde.
>>
chili con carne con beans
>>
>>7320397
>trash yuropoors can't into a simple measurement system
>wahhh muh french revolution arbitrary holdover is sooo much better
>wahhh scientists use metrique
>>
>>7320397
When I was new to cooking (14 years old or so) I went to the butcher and asked for 3 cups of meat.
He said huh? And I realized my autism was showing so I quickly pointed to a random cut of meat and said "that one". Tfw wasn't sure if they were supposed to cube it for me
>>
>>7320201
Veal and truffle ravioli in a mushroom-cream sauce.

Fresh made pasta is god-tier.
>>
millet cakes and semolina pudding
>>
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 1536x1070) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 1536x1070
Not a very good picture but it's turnip greens, seared mushrooms and red potatoes. I've made these for a decade at every family function and they always get eaten.

I sautée the mushrooms in veg oil, adding garlic and brown sugar and a little oregano at the end. Meanwhile I boil the turnip greens in salted water with red potatoes at the bottom. Once done boiling, drain the greens and add them to the mushrooms and sautée for another 5 minutes or so and mix. Combine with potatoes.
>>
My mac&cheese gets the most compliments. The secret is buy the more expensive cheddar you cheap fu/ck/s.

My personal favorite thing to eat that I make is cheese steak loaded with Swiss cheese, sautéed onions peppers and mushrooms.

I make fried chicken better than niggers. Pretty much all the unhealthy shit is my specialty.
>>
>>7320228
ok. baked chicken thighs in bulk
>>
>>7323231
fug almost
cooking them anyway so fuck you
>>
>>7322920
>>
>>7320201
creme brule with orange rind

not a creme catalana, a creme brule
>>
>>7320201
well i can make a pretty good grilled cheese
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
Thread DB ID: 478175

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.