[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend´s best friend is coming over from far away tomorrow,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: iStock_000013841997Small.jpg (358KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000013841997Small.jpg
358KB, 849x565px
My girlfriend´s best friend is coming over from far away tomorrow, and I promised I would cook. Problem is, today I was told that she can´t eat gluten, like flour and shit, all kinds of meat(except fish), nuts in general, and eat/drink milk products.

Anyone able to put together a quick and elegant dish for me with these restrictions????
>>
Bump for panic
>>
the fuck kinda fucked up ass female is that?

tofu blocks and water and order yourself pizza and wings
>>
>>7317365
I know, man. But I put this task on my shoulders, and I can´t pussy out now.
>>
Just go to a vegan restaurant
>>
I´m thinking of putting together either some stir fry of some kind, or fish. Any ideas?
>>
>>7317369
look at some reddit vegan place or something. it's a resourceful site if you know what to look for, fuck what people say
>>
>>7317397
Been franticly searching the web, didm´t think of that. Thanks mate.
>>
Just do fish and chips. She will hate you made a fatass meal but it meets her stupid dietary requirments.
Make a batter with rice flour and sorghum beer. Fry it up with some potatoes. there ya go.
>>
dump that skank
>>
>>7317325
have a salad with smoked salmon.

you don't have to actually cook anything because it's a bunch of raw ingredients thrown together and it meets her stupid fake dietary bullshit
>>
>>7317384
Could probably try tofu stir fry. Just double check the sauces.
>>
>>7317325
Fried curry rice noodles with shrimp (aka Singapore noodles):

Boil rice noodles for two minutes, drain and rinse. While noodles are boiling heat wok. Add oil, sliced onion and bell pepper. Add chopped ginger and garlic. Add peeled, cleaned shrimp with a generous amount of both curry powder and soy sauce. Add cooked, drained noodles and cut heat.

This will be delicious and take only ten minutes to make.
>>
>>7317325
... Tell her to fuck off meat has no gluten
>>
>>7317325
Tell her to fuck off.
>>
Flounder fillets simply fried in oil, salt and pepper with a squeeze of lemon to finish. Side dishes are warm lentil salad (lentils cooked with diced carrots in a vinaigrette), spinach sauteed with oil and garlic and a warm potato salad in a mustard vinaigrette. A little finely chopped parsley on top makes it all classy, as does the two bottles of white Bordeaux you open to serve with it.
>>
broiled salmon
vegetables roasted in olive oil
potatoes

those dietary restrictions aren't very difficult to overcome when you make everything yourself.
>>
>>7317325
>Problem is, today I was told that she can´t eat gluten, like flour and shit, all kinds of meat(except fish), nuts in general, and eat/drink milk products.
Tell her you only make real food.
>>
>>7317325
>she can´t eat gluten, like flour and shit, all kinds of meat(except fish), nuts in general, and eat/drink milk products.

It's not that she can't it's that she's a special little fucking snowflake
>>
>>7317570
This is probably your best bet. But sneak some gluten in just to see if she's full of shit.
>>
File: frankshoe.jpg (515KB, 750x1266px) Image search: [Google]
frankshoe.jpg
515KB, 750x1266px
>>
Fish tacos, chips and guac.
>>
>make her a vegan dish
>tell her it's tofu
>use seitan (aka pure wheat gluten) instead
DEVILISH
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.