[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soooo. I have 8 people coming on Friday and I'm broke. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: picture.gif (14KB, 627x400px) Image search: [Google]
picture.gif
14KB, 627x400px
Soooo.
I have 8 people coming on Friday and I'm broke. I need ideas for cheap wow-esque main dishes.
>>
Pizza
>>
Surf and turf. Medium rare pime rib and lobster tail.
>>
>>7315629
McDonald's pick two menu
>>
>>7315636
Thank you
>>7315638
I hope you are happy with yourself
>>
STEAMED HAMS
>>
Pulled pork burritos:
Make some Mexicanesque pulled pork in the slow cooker and do a shitload of Mexican rice and beans. Plenty of pico de gallo and a bit of guacamole. Serve with tortillas and get everyone to build their own burritos.
>>
>>7315629
For the main ontray, try some general toss chicken. You can get lodes of it from any take out Chinese place along with rice. It's quite inexpensive. Maybe cheaper than pizza too.
>>
Tell them its a potluck.
>>
Id make chili
>>
Cut up a bunch of iceberg and get a gallon of ranch. We vegetarian now
>>
Potluck.

Pasta salad with lots of bright veggies.

Plated salads of any kind.

Pizza buffet (make a batch of dough, people make their own toppings, cook the mini pizzas off)
>>
Buy more money
>>
mackaroney and hotdogs
>>
>>7315629

Grilled salmon

stuffed shells

Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
>>
>>7315629
Spaghetti and meatballs
Salad
Garlic bread
>>
File: 1439183254869.png (573KB, 621x672px) Image search: [Google]
1439183254869.png
573KB, 621x672px
>>7315674
>ontray
>general toss
>>
>>7315737

Literally none of that shit is cheap you faggot
>>
>>7315629
>picture.gif
>>
>>7315670
Great idea, I'll do this. Thanks.
>>
Tostinos pizza rolls
>>
File: Carols.jpg (5KB, 78x107px) Image search: [Google]
Carols.jpg
5KB, 78x107px
carbonara
risotto
curry
>>
>>7316856
Once you've cooked the pork, arrange it all in a flat layer on a baking sheet and grill/broil it for 3-4 minutes to crisp it up on one side. Meanwhile, skim the fat off the cooking liquid and reduce it for a bit (you may want to add a bit of cornstarch to help thicken it up). Then pour a few tablespoons over your crisped-up pork.

Also if you're cooking for a crowd there will invariably be one faggot who will whine at the slightest inkling of any heat, so rather than putting jalapenos in with the rice it's probably best to serve them in a separate bowl to let people add them appropriately.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.