[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IPA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14

File: thornbridge-jaipur[1].jpg (301KB, 1287x1901px) Image search: [Google]
thornbridge-jaipur[1].jpg
301KB, 1287x1901px
Why do IPAs #trigger /ck/ so much? Sure, for a while up-and-coming breweries would make huge IPAs to build brand hype, but that trend largely died out many years ago now. What's left is demand driven.
>>
They just associate it with people they've never even met

It's the anti-hipster bandwagon fad, which in itself is a subculture of hipsterism

tl;dr autism, the answer to all of life's questions
>>
If I sat in a crowded bar, eating and drinking for hours before going home, I wouldn't be able to tell you what a single person had been drinking. Why? Because I don't give a damn what anyone was drinking.

I never understood why people get upset at others who enjoy certain food or beverages.

>I don't like thing so you should die in a fire if you like thing

Those people are cranially vacant.
>>
I don't give a shit what people like.
That said it is sometimes very annoying to go into a bar and 3/4 of all taps are IPA, i like IPA's but so many of them are utter shite.
>>
Personally, I like the bitterness of IPA's.
>>
I enjoy IPA's, but also have learned a shitty beer can be masked by the hops bitterness and aroma. Too many IPA's available are poorly balanced with waaaay to much emphasis on the bitterness.
>>
>>7310224
No, it's because you're a loser and would be sitting alone
>>
>>7310283
Same. Some people like bitter drinks. This seems hard for some to accept.
>>
File: image_thumb[1].png (222KB, 420x268px) Image search: [Google]
image_thumb[1].png
222KB, 420x268px
OOH OOH AHHA AHH
>>
/ck/ is full of underage b&s who can't handle bitter flavors because their palates haven't developed yet. i think their "friends" who buy them beer get ipas to troll them and they're butthurt about it but they can't get anyone else to buy them beer so they're reduced to complaining about ipas on an anonymous imageboard.

that being said, every brewery makes at least 1 ipa. the vast majority of them are mediocre or worse.
>>
When the craft and micro brewery market started growing, a lot of inexperienced brewers made a lot of bad beer.

An easy way to disguise bad beer is by putting in an assload of hops. As a result, IPAs got a generally poor reputation.

There are still bad IPAs out there but there are good ones too.

They're not so much triggering as they are hit and miss.
>>
Because they all taste the same and are shit. Why would anyone even want to drink something some dirty Indian brewed up?
>>
>>7310192
/ck/ tends to backlash against anything that's popular.

One reason is that IPA is generally considered an easy beer to brew with any off flavors from fermentation being masked by all the hops.
>>
>>7310836
>An easy way to disguise bad beer is by putting in an assload of hops. As a result, IPAs got a generally poor reputation.
Where do people get this idea? It's just simply not true. You can't cover up a bad dish with an assload of salt.
Don't make shit up because you don't know how brewing works.
>>
>>7310192
I like IPAs fine, it's just annoying to go to a bar or a liquor store and like half the entire beer selection is IPAs. Admittedly this is less often the case now than it was a few years ago.

Also the trend towards MEGA EXTRA HOPS 800 IBUs was kind of a pain. I'm way more of a fan of balanced IPAs that have some malt character to balance them out a bit. Every once in a while I like a hop bomb but it's not my usual preference.
>>
>>7310856
Are you telling me you've never brewed a beer, tasted it after primary fermentation, said "meh" and chucked it in a secondary for a couple of weeks with a bunch of Amarillo?
>>
>>7310869
The current fad/trend is definitely session IPA's so things are balancing out. Lots of normal non-beer snobs are getting into Founder's All Day IPA and other breweries are trying to ride that wave too.
>>
>>7310874
So you actually do brew beer, but you were just being retarded about it?
>>
>not living in Eastern Canada
>not drinking the oldest IPA still in production that's so old and unchanged that it's completely different from modern IPA's
>>
File: hipster-record-player.jpg (130KB, 540x719px) Image search: [Google]
hipster-record-player.jpg
130KB, 540x719px
>>7310192
> Why do IPAs #trigger /ck/ so much?

Because IPAs are usually easy drinking beers and thus many people like them, so of course the edgy teens here claim to hate IPAs (while in fact regularly drinking them).
>>
>>7310893
I'm saying >>7310836 is correct when he says that you can mask your shitty beer by chucking a boatload of hops in there to make it taste like a vaguely beery grapefruit cordial.
>>
>>7310882
Yeah. My complaints apply more to recent years.
>>
>>7310907
Is that picture real? What a fucking stupid faggot
>>
>>7310918
no its a fucking vector drawing
>>
My problem with IPA is I'm just tired of seeing them take up 2/3 of the six pack section in the beer isle when I go to the store. IPA are the siracha of beer, siracha is the IPA of hot sauces. It's just a fad that has blown up too much and worn out its welcome among non memers
>>
>>7310914
You detailed how dryhopping can make a more flavorful beer to show off? It's not like breweries dryhop all their IPAs.
So no, they are still wrong. You can't just put an assload of hops into a shitty beer and make it taste good.
>>
Wake me up when porters become the new meme beer, I'll get on board with that
>>
File: ipa.jpg (62KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
ipa.jpg
62KB, 650x650px
sugoi senpai
>>
>>7310929
Now you're just being obtuse. Assuming you've ever actually done any brewing, you'll know that you can shove a load of hops into a shitty beer and turn it into a subpar-but-drinkable one.
>>
>>7310856
>australian shitposter detected
>>
DUDE WEED BEER LMAO

I just want to drink my "pisswater" in peace.
>>
I don't hate IPAs, in fact as a bartender I can confirm that my IPA drinkers are generally the best tippers (not including those who order cocktails).

I do somewhat loathe the snobbery that comes from IPA beer nerds. The fact that the highest rated beers on BeerAdvocate are IPAs. That's just a little annoying mainly because it convinces your new drinkers that shit like Stone IPA is GOAT and when they taste it they want to spit it out, resulting in them going back to being godforsaken Red's Apple Ale pussies.
>>
File: 685746543251.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
685746543251.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>7310922
> My problem with beef is I'm just tired of seeing it take up 2/3 of the meat section in the butcher shop when I go to the grocery store.

Nobody is being fooled or suckered into drinking IPAs instead of "better" beers, the reason IPAs are popular is simply because they taste good and most people like them.

Why would a store stock-up on oddball beers that only a small percentage of people drink?
>>
>>7311017
the same reason people make big money on passing fads all the time
>>
>>7310192
I like drinking an IPA on a very hot day, past that I steer clear. I also drink shock top, blue moon, PBR, busch, Coors light, local craft brews, etc.
>>
>>7310969
But the highest rated beers are bourbon barrel aged stouts though.
>>
>>7311547
As they should be.
>>
Honestly the obsession with huge barrel aged stouts is more annoying to me because the people who are into them always need to let people know that they don't like IPAs.

Plus they are always huge memers.

>Ah, nothing like some Founders Breakfast stout to start the day! Breakfast in a glass!
>With the coming of the recent frigid weather methinks it tis the season for a nice imperial stout to stave off the cold! What you say you my compatriots!? What ho! Stout season is upon us!
>m'lady
>*tips*
At least that is what they are like on BA and ratebeer.
>>
>>7311017
Not that guy, but I actually do hate that about beef. I haven't seen goat, mutton, any cut of lamb other than chop, veal, duck, venison, or many other tasty meats that get shoved out because 'Murica can't deal with more than three meat options. There's also never any offal other than chicken offal.

I don't mind them being popular, I just wish there was more variety. I miss the brewpub I used to nearby - they regularly made stout, brown ale, bitter, pilsner, Belgian and many others because they weren't afraid to have more than IPA on the list.
>>
APA>Bock>Stout>IPA>Porter

I think these are my current favorites.
>>
>>7311552
But it's factually incorrect to say that IPAs are the top. Now if he had said like top 100 then yeah, BA has a hard on for literally any IPA of bourbon barrel aged stout.

>>7311562
B-But what about the people who just drink them without doing Reddit tier posts?
>tfw had KBS last night with dinner and didn't meme
>>
>>7310403
>have learned a shitty beer can be masked by the hops bitterness and aroma.
>>7310836
>a lot of inexperienced brewers made a lot of bad beer.
>An easy way to disguise bad beer is by putting in an assload of hops. As a result, IPAs got a generally poor reputation.
This seems like it would be throwing good money after bad, it gets memed a lot but I've never actually seen evidence given.
>>
>>7311562
I understand where you're coming from and I don't like people with that attitude either but bourbon barrel aged stouts can be amazing. I think it would be disgusting to drink them exclusively though. They are something to enjoy occasionally.
>>
>>7310192

Its just europeans who are mad that americans have once again proven superior to something that is supposed to be europe's thing. so they've made an "IPA sucks" meme out of bitterness
>>
>>7311025
>le everything i don't like is a fad meme
>>
So... I'm going to just toss this chestnut out there.

A few years ago there was a lovely wheat beer called Freestyle. It was mellow, I enjoyed it. I dare say it was one of my favorites.
The brewry shitcanned it so they could make more IPA.

I get it, people like to enjoy IPAs, they like to have dick measuring competitions about how bitter and hoppy they like it. That's fine.

Hell, every once in a blue moon, I'll try an IPA and actually like it. (120 minute from Dogfish is something I'll do things for.)

But I like Heffes and Wheat beers, and it's kinda shitty not having much selection so the bar can make room for 30 IPAs, especially when about 5 of them taste the same.

It's like the punk scene about 10 years ago. You liked hardcore, but everywhere you looked it was all emo shit. You enjoyed some of the emo stuff, but in the end you kinda regretted that Sewing with Nancie became The Reason and traded in their piss and vinegar for tears and depression.
>>
File: happy_cat_snow.jpg (97KB, 750x545px) Image search: [Google]
happy_cat_snow.jpg
97KB, 750x545px
I love IPA's. Go fuck yourself.

>mfw nobody drinks my beers and i have them all myself
>>
>>7312852
So is this your plan, if you complain hard enough, more people will like the things you like? Just don't go to bars, it's all overpriced anyway.
>>
>>7312877
>People shouldn't complain to change other's behavior.
>I am now going to complain to change your behavior
>>
My theory on IPAs ubiquity is that IPAs are essentially how craft breweries showed the difference between micro and macro.

Unless they were an aficionado, beer was weak crap that tasted like diluted urine.

The way that a lot of craft breweries made a statement that showed the benefits of getting beer that wasn't made by committee was by making a really intense flavor-packed drink: the IPA. When IPAs first came out they weren't nearly as hoppy as they are now so it wasn't like people were being served a glass of bitterness at first, but as micro breweries started doing more to try and stand out from each other they had to produce hoppier and hoppier IPAs as their stunt product. In parallel, the new generation of craft beer drinkers started out with bitter IPAs so that's what they were used to drinking, and so hops came to define the craft beer experience; for a lot of people asking for an IPA is like asking for a craft beer.

That said, I like IPAs.
>>
>>7310283
This. For some reason they feel more refreshing.
>>
>>7310192
It's not IPAs, it's the hundred billion different microbrewerys that every faggot and their husband has to tell you is the best thing since PBR became less mainstream.
>>
>>7310192
As brown ale drinker I'd tell you it's because they are completely uncomplicated and only push one taste button at a time. Also 90% of IPAs can use real shitty cheap hops to completely overpower the flavour of their sub-par malt. In general it takes all the subtlety out of the beer, and very quickly led to oneupsmanship on the part of breweries to develop the hoppiest beers they could. It's like the spicy sauce market, sure X is the spiciest sauce you've ever tasted but there's nothing else to it.
But honestly, just like everyone else, I hate popular things and want everything to stay the same forever.
>>
>>7312993
>>7311529
>>7310836
Daily reminder that "craft", like "Gastro", "authentic", "gourmet" and "boutique", is pureply a marketing term and has no meaning whatsoever in relation to process, ingredients or taste.
>>
>>7313720
>90% of IPAs can use real shitty cheap hops to completely overpower the flavour of their sub-par malt.
Aren't cheap hops more likely to be used in beers where the hops are not the main feature, where malt takers over? Would cheap base malt not be more likely to be used in a dark beer where the flavour would be obscured by other malt, unlike in a pale beer with a simple malt bill where it can't be hidden?

I think your butthurt is showing.
>>
>>7310918
>>7310920
Pretty sure he was wondering if it was staged or not
>>
>>7310969
>>7311547
>>7311562
>>7311569
Its like a tie between ipas bbs and sours for fucking in your face beer faggotry. Nobody spergs out over ambers browns or apas.
>>
>>7313737
In Europe you don't need those words at all. For example:
American "craft beer" = European "beer"
American "authentic cheese" = European "cheese"
American "gourmet food" = European "McDonalds"
>>
>>7311017
your clever rephrasing doesn't work because beef isn't a fad that just came into favor a few years ago. I would say yes, people are being suckered into IPAs because of their ubiquity the masses that are interested in trying new beers see so many IPA on the shelf/on tap and think that's what they need to learn to like because that's what all the cool people drink. like I said, I have no problem with IPA themselves, I'm just ready for the fad to end so we can see a better variety of styles.

>>7311562
yes those people are insufferable faggots but they're a tiny fraction of the big picture. Facebook allows unfollow btw
>>
>>7315647

Lel, mcdonald's is gourmet in Europe. You should try a 3 star Michelin restaurant. You yuro cucks wouldn't knew what to do with yourself.
>>
File: rootbeer_1439578385870.2.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rootbeer_1439578385870.2.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
took me awhile to build up to em also went in ass backwards with stone anniverary type west coast deal more recently had brewdogs punk n hardcore felt they were way to tame. broke n on a break till the superbowl which will a Colorado fest for. its also probably gonna be a hard soda drinkin summer
>>
>>7315661
>the "things I don't like are just fads" meme
>the "they must be pretending to like it" meme
shig
>>
>>7315713
You should probably work on your reading comprehension before you post again.
>>
>>7315735
>its also probably gonna be a hard soda drinkin summer
gross

I'd rather drink real soda and add vodka if I really wanted an alcoholic drink. Better yet, I'll have beer. The hard root beers taste very strange to me after the first few sips and god forbid you try to drink one that has warmed up a bit.
>>
File: 1452311371115.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452311371115.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>7315762
reading comprehension: F- see me after class.
>>
>implying IPA's aren't the best style of beer
Nothing beats a hoppy, bitter IPA except maybe a tripel.
>>
>>7315950
>I totally don't mind them guys, I just think they are a fad and a meme and that the masses pretend to like them to be cool
>>
>>7316008
anon please, you've already proven you didn't comprehend the post, no need to repeat yourself.
>>
I like a good IPA, however I found that many with good reviews on places like Beer Advocate, and many relatively broad distributed IPAs are pretty one note and bland
>>
>>7316296
Is "lol I totally didn't write what I wrote, lrn2read" some dank new meme you are trialling?
>your clever rephrasing doesn't work because beef isn't a fad that just came into favor a few years ago
>yes, people are being suckered into IPAs
> the masses that are interested in trying new beers see so many IPA on the shelf/on tap and think that's what they need to learn to like because that's what all the cool people drink
I was literally only paraphrasing your post. The most minor part of my criticism, that you don't genuinely have a problem with IPAs comes from reading that as an obvious "I'm not a racist, but..."-esque deflection when looked at within the context of your literally autistic worldview where IPAs are a top down, company driven imposition onto a market full of plebs beneath you are suckered into pretending to like IPAs for social cachet.
>>
>>7316451
>that you don't genuinely have a problem
oops, that you don't genuinely not have a poblem
>>
>>7316451
You won.
You can stop responding to the faggot now.
>>
File: 1310567657364.jpg (46KB, 515x589px) Image search: [Google]
1310567657364.jpg
46KB, 515x589px
>live on the west coast
>IPAs are already on the way out
>Barrel Aged and Sours are in
>get on my level
>>
I enjoy an IPA with certain foods, especially pizza.

sleep tight, pizza
>>
File: prize.jpg (48KB, 533x361px) Image search: [Google]
prize.jpg
48KB, 533x361px
>>7316451
are you genuinely retarded? Can you really not see the point?

>IPA turn into a hipster fad for reasons unknown, I won't claim to understand how or why certain fads catch on in the world.
>hundreds of micro breweries say, "me too!" and make their own IPA to cash in on the flavor of the month
>over half of the craft beer section in supermarkets are now IPA
>young consumer decides of his own volition he wants to try out something new, as young consumers tend to shun the mass market brands
>checks out craft beer section
>sees disproportionate amount of one style of beer
>"this must be what it's all about, IPA must be superior since so many small breweries have their own version." "I'm a gullible college student that thinks any company I don't see tv commercials for must be in the business for purely altruistic reasons, not like anheuser busch which is literally hitler because they're 'corporate' brew"
>the fad snowballs by 1 more consumer posting on facebook about [brewery]'s [super-ultra-hopps-9000]

Is your argument that fads don't exist? that word of mouth marketing doesn't exist?

>your literally autistic worldview where IPAs are a top down, company driven imposition onto a market
Yes. yes that's exactly what marketing is you idiot.
>>
File: 1445749010474.gif (3MB, 529x329px) Image search: [Google]
1445749010474.gif
3MB, 529x329px
1. None of the dumb faggots who drink it know what it is, or even how beer is made. IT'S MADE WITH FUCKING PALE MALT, DUMB FAGGOT. That's what makes it pale. OOH, UNDERMALTED BARLEY. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

2. There isn't any such thing as an IPA. India Pale Ale was fermented aboard any British East India Company vessel sailing from India to the UK, where it was bottled, conditioned, then sold. So, no BEIC = no merchant trips from the Raj to the Crown = no such thing as an IPA = period there is no argument.

I love beer. I love brewing it. I love drinking it. I love sharing it. The thing I hate about beer is dilletante culture: people pretending that pretending to like things and pretending to understand these things is somehow sophisticated. They ruin beer, which should be a rather unsophisticated pleasure.
>>
File: 49161840.jpg (94KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
49161840.jpg
94KB, 400x398px
>>7316565
this is you
>>
>>7316565
>India Pale Ale was fermented aboard any British East India Company vessel sailing from India to the UK
That's a bit misleading, without any qualifiers I'd assume fermentation to mean primary, which wasn't the case. I'm not sure about the vessels either, a lot of merchants did contract work, also IPA had been sold with that name on the domestic UK market since at least 1835.

Your first point too, so what? I enjoy motorbike racing, I go to the odd classic car event, I have next to zero mechanical knowledge. So what? If beer should be an unsophisticated pleasure, why expect people to have a knowledge of it beyond what they like?
>>
>>7316565

Have you ever considered that maybe they do like it?
>>
>>7316565
>India Pale Ale was fermented aboard any British East India Company vessel
This is a crock of shit. It was fermented in England, then put into barrels with a relative shitload of hops and thence on the ships to India. It's fair to say that it conditioned in the barrels, but fermentation was complete before it got on the boat.
Modern American IPAs basically follow the original recipe template but ignore the conditioning bit during which time the hoppiness mellowed out, because apparently Americans love drinking carbonated grapefruit cordial from a beer bottle.
>>
File: son-this-is-bait.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
son-this-is-bait.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>7310842
>>
I don't mind them really, nor people who drink them (I enjoy one on occasion), where I draw the line is someone shitting on basic utility beers like a PBR or something because it isn't made with muh organic Hops or aged in an oak barrel or something. Also the market is oversaturated with them, especially considering most normal people with a palate only want like 1 at most in a night.

I'll take an ESB any day over just about any IPA.
>>
jaipur from a cask was one of the best beers i ever tasted
>>
>>7310192
IPA's are popular as ever, many craft brewers produce them.
>>
>thornbridge
fucking yes maaate. sheffield lad?
>>
>>7318326
Nottingham.
That said, Hendo's is GOAT.
>>
>>7318352
do many bars in nottingham have thornbridge ales on tap, or is that why you're buying bottled?
>>
>>7316548
>"this must be what it's all about, IPA must be superior since so many small breweries have their own version." "I'm a gullible college student that thinks any company I don't see tv commercials for must be in the business for purely altruistic reasons, not like anheuser busch which is literally hitler because they're 'corporate' brew"
>Yes. yes that's exactly what marketing is you idiot.
Again with the literally autistic enlightened by by your intelligence, all these plebs beneath you are completely unwitting slaves to marketing bullshit. I can see your point, it is just fucking retarded. IPAs have been a "fad" in US style (trigger warning) craft beer for 15, 20 years, it's only the extreme end of the IPA market that could really have been called a fad, one which, thankfully, is dead.
>>
>>7320543
And again you make the argument that marketing doesn't exist, that no one has ever paid money for anything, ever chosen one product over another because of advertisement and marketing strategies. From the start all I was saying is IPA are fine, they're just too ubiquitous and you seemed to take it oddly personal. Honestly at this point you just sound like a child that's mad he's been exposed for not being the smartest person on earth and can't stand that just maybe he might be wrong about something.
>>
>>7322616
The entire opinion of "people just like this because they are followers or gullible" is an insecure opinion.

If you had any self confidence then you'd be able to taste something and say whether or not YOU like it. Some people like IPA's, some don't. A lot of people do like IPA's though and it isn't just because they think it is cool. A large amount of people enjoy the taste and buy the product, which is why most breweries feel the pressure to make them. Bad IPA's and good IPA's exist but lots of people like good IPA's.
>>
>>7312703
>Tfw you like both IPAs and Bourban barrel stouts.

Seriously though, when I first started on craft beer I joined the anti IPA crusade and championed stouts. However over the past summer I have become a massive fan of IPAs and have learned to enjoy the flavors, it's literally all about identifying what makes a beer good and appreciting it for its own qualities
>>
>>7316548
Bruh even frat guys drink craft beer now. FRAT GUYS! It's not that college kids are trying to "stick it to the man" its that the Internet makes it super easy to research and experiment, the fact that people like IPAs is just a symptom
>>
>>7311562
at least you can console yourself with the fact the bba fags are paying shitloads for different beers with mostly the same palate profile
>>
>>7315485
current well liked IPAs are mostly made with those annoyingly delicious and ultra costly proprietary hops that are scarce because the huge demands and the inability of the owners to keep up with the procuction

le simcosaicitramarillo face
>>
>>7323616
no joke though, stores are receiving or have received their stocks of hops from last season's harvest. if you're a homebrewer, you better stock up on the proprietary hops asap because a lot of local stores are gonna run out of simcoe, citra, hallertau blanc, mosaic, amarillo, azacca and so on before the summer, meaning you'll have to pay prime price to get those elsewhere.

they're not needed to brew great beers mind you: there's excellent stuff to be made out of ctz and saaz and goldings and whatever. but still there's no hiding the fact that lots of those proprietary hops really are something else.
>>
File: herbeadetournejpg.jpg (106KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
herbeadetournejpg.jpg
106KB, 500x392px
>>7316002
>ipa
>tripel
you need intensely dry hopped tripels in your life friend
>>
>>7310192
IPA's are meme beer
>>
What does /ck/think about grapefruit IPA's? I'm starting to see these everywhere lately.
>>
>>7323671
>intensely dry hopped tripels
That sounds really good. What are some examples?
>>
>>7324669
i only know that example I posted but i have no idea about what the distribution is like outside of Quebec.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.