[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when you're eating something really great, do you tend to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1342436849103.png (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1342436849103.png
14KB, 320x320px
when you're eating something really great, do you tend to eat it super fast, or really slowly?
>>
how quickly is it getting cold?
>>
>>7305988
ICE COLD
>>
I usually listen to her moans and respond accordingly.
>>
I'm usually a very fast eater. Always have been, since I was a kid. BUT, when I'm eating something great, like in an upscale restaurant with very fine food, or a special or unusual meal, I purposefully take my time and savor it.
>>
>>7305973
depends what it is. if it's something like a burrito I'll scarf it down. plates at nice restaurants though, I take my time and usually have a couple of drinks too.
>>
>>7305998
Thanks, man. My mom appreciates that.
>>
Naturally fast eater here. I sometimes forget to taste the food. I can visually see it looks delicious, smells great... I'll take a bite, then all of a sudden it's gone. I've been trying to slow down my pace but it's hard to do. I have a ton of other things on my mind all the time and get distracted very easily.
>>
>>7305973
Stick it in a blender and give me a funnel
>>
>>7306003
This.

Tasty fast food/take out:
>inhaled

Nice restaurant:
>usually a drink or two before, so ravenous hunger stifled a little. Plus a drink or two with the actual meal.
>enjoy the atmosphere and conversation. Unwind.

Same with my own cooking:
Cheap shit/leftovers tossed together:
>don't even have time to taste it.

Cooking something quality/time consuming:
>tend to 'check taste' to the point of nibbling/snacking as I'm cooking.
>usually glasses of wine or beers involved as well
>by the time I'm done I'm only still hungry for a light/moderate plate I eat slowly and enjoy while thinking about dishes.

In general it comes down to:
>eating for sustenance.
v.s.
>eating for pleasure.
>>
i eat fast but drink slowly. i feel like drinks are meant to be appreciated that way
>>
>>7306037
No one cares.
>>
>>7306037
I guess to answer the op question
>slowly and with a couple drinks.

Computer and phone is distracting. Background music and/or conversation actually help me engage the meal too. Especially conversation. Maybe because it gives me time to break up the meal and mentally process/understand it as I eat it..?
>>
>>7306053
are you kidding me? This place isn't the #1 blogging site on the net for nothing!
>>
>>7305973

I used to work in a sawmill and we only had one 10 minute break for a 10 hour shift which taught me to eat fast as fuck and I never really got over it.
>>
>>7306053
how do u eat
>>
>>7306058
>newfags that conflate the difference between relevant and on topic conversation for blogposting

you're one of those posters that gets mad at cook-along and oc threads, aren't you?

surely there's a joey thread you can FRICK off to? or, perhaps better: back to /b/?

>this mad
>this meme'd
eeh... yea, i guess.
>>
I hate eating so I scoff my food down as fast as I can.
>>
>>7305994
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT NOW LADIES...
>>
When eating phallic food I have the urge to fellate it. Do you people also get this feeling? How do I surpress this urge?
>>
If it's really great then I'll touch my chin twice with it before I put in my mouth and then moan loudly with my mouth full while making eye contact with people at the table. This heightens my sense of enjoyment.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7306170
U don't. U just do wat u do
>>
>>7306158
YEAH
>>
>>7306212

NEW CD GON' BURN IT UP
>>
>>7306086
but anon it's ok
since I was making a shitposting quip it's all gooood
>>
>>7305973
I eat it as quickly as I can so I can get as much as I can from the buffet before my body registers as being full.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 480x540px
>>7306395
I feel okay now.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.