[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw cashier at dunkin donuts >mfw someone tried to order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>tfw cashier at dunkin donuts
>mfw someone tried to order a "gluten free" donut
>>
>>7305601
Are you indian?
>>
File: 1451694460983.jpg (53KB, 500x986px) Image search: [Google]
1451694460983.jpg
53KB, 500x986px
>>7305607
no. why would you think that?
>>
>>7305611
Ive never seen a non indian dunkin donuts employee
>>
>>7305628
bitch I never knew white people worked at Dunkin Docrunk until I drove out past 495

in my area its 100% QT latinas and fat sassy blacks
>>
>>7305601
People do this at Panera Bread, too.

"Can I get a gluten free loaf of--"

"No, ma'am. None of our baked items are gluten free."

"Really?"

Who goes to a bakery and wants gluten free anything? I get that it's technically possible, but it still bugs me. Just get something other than bread?
>>
I usually ask if gf products are available before ordering. It's silly to assume that are.
Especially a franchised business that doesn't want to risk a lawsuit from cross contamination of flours in the 'bakery'.
>>
>>7305666
>Reddit can't into greentext
you devil!
>>
>>7305601
My aunt is a gluten free fag but she claims she can eat bread when she travels to europe because their wheats arent gmo
>>
>>7305601
Some people have to, though. My brother can't eat gluten or things get really, really bad. He accidentally ate a fun-size Crunch bar once and he was writhing in agony screaming and crying all weekend, puking his guts out.
>>
>>7305720
Do crunch bars have flour in them that I'm not aware of...?
>>
>>7305722
No they have rice hes just being a faggot
>>
>>7305722
Yes. A fucking metric shit ton of food has wheat in it that you are not aware of. I didn't realize it until he was diagnosed and we had to start checking for it. It is in places you would not believe.
>>
File: Crunch ingredients.png (23KB, 448x115px) Image search: [Google]
Crunch ingredients.png
23KB, 448x115px
>>7305723
>>7305722
My bad, it was the barley malt that got him
>>
food allergies are akin to hysterical pregnancies

ie, attention whores
>>
>>7305666
>techinically possible
It's rather fucking easy; there are plenty of non wheat flours out there. It's not a fad for some people, some people will literally die if they keep eating wheat. and it's not as rare as you think. getting old? can't handle that pasta like you used to? guess what, go see a doctor before it's too late.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 203x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 203x194px
>>7305601
>working in the drive-thru at McDonald's
>older woman asks about the carb content on the McGriddles
>says she needs to know how much insulin to shoot up
Bitch are you serious? If you need to take insulin, maybe don't eat a sugary-ass breakfast sandwich. She wasn't even overweight, just old.
>>
>>7305730
Barley is incredibly high in fructans. Maybe IBS is the problem.

>>7305742
>tripfag calls someone an attentionwhore
Priceless.
>>
>>7305755
It could be, but I think we ruled it out via blood tests and other unfortunate incidents (some of them involving people just thinking it was for attention whoring and wanting to prove it was fake by sneaking wheat flour into the GF pancake mix. Fuck you, grandma.)
>>
>>7305666
There's a gluten-free bakery up the street from my house. I've never been inside, but it seems okay.
>>
>>7305666
gluten free has become a big fad. There are people that can't have gluten in food but they are few and far between. This whole movement was started by yuppy soccer moms that think its going to poison there special snowflake of a child that lives off of kale.
>>
>>7305766
Fair enough. Though IBS sufferers can't eat wheat either but whatever.
Your grandma sounds like a royal cunt. Post her nudes.
>>
>>7305776
Don't have them on my current laptop, sorry.
>>
File: 1401444818498.jpg (408KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1401444818498.jpg
408KB, 1536x2048px
>>7305716
>tfw your surrounded by people that latch onto facebook and Dr. Oz level of nonsense
>>
>>7305628
>Canada
>Go to Dairy Queen drive thru one night
>Get to the pay/pickup window
>Every single employee in there is speaking what I suspect was Russian
>huh
>Go back the next day with a different friend because DQ is good fuck you
>Get to the window again
>Everyone working there is speaking an asian language
>huh

It probably is a really good idea to segregate shifts like that since they probably all carpool and live together anyways.
>>
>>7305666
Haven't you heard? Gluten makes your dick fly off.
>>
>>7305716
There are at least three things wrong with that statement, if not more.

I hope you broke into her house and raped her with a baguette for such nonsense.
>>
>>7305803
it's just a faggot baiting for (You)s. see the post directly above yours for more info.
>>
>>7305716
Gluten is Wheat Protein, I dont think GMO's matter
>>
>>7305751
But you're expecting a chain to revamp their entire menu or add a gluten-free alternative to every baked item they have for what, 1% of the population? (http://www.webmd.com/diet/healthy-kitchen-11/truth-about-gluten)

That's worse than people on Linux (2% of desktop market share) hounding devs to make games compatible for them.

Glutenfags are literally worse than /g/entooman in that regard.
>>
>>7305808
Not even bait. My aunt is a fuckin nutjob.
>be me drinking a beer in her kitchen
>burp because drinking beer
>she hears burp
>"see anon that gluten gotcha"
>>
The alternative to wheat is corn.

[conspiracy] What if Monsanto engineered Coelics (and the whole gluten intollerance 'fad') to force more people to turn to corn instead of wheat? [/conspiracy]

Possible? Monsanto have a reputation for lacking morality.

Food for thought.
>>
>>7305828
I sure hope you whipped the bottle at her head and as she laid bleeding on the floor, on the border of conciousness and unconciousness, you whispered into her ear "gluten sure will fuck you up huh?"
>>
>>7305828
Maybe she knows how much you babble on about the gluten free thing and keeps baiting you.
The bait seems strong in your family. You have it. Your grandma has it..
>>
>>7305828
Why
>>7305837
kek
>>
>>7305828
>drinking beer with grandma
holy shit your life must totally be worth living!
>>
>>7305742
>if I eat this thing I'll have an allergic reaction; my trachea will close and I will die. So I try to stay away from it and lead an otherwise normal life.

>fuckin attention whore!!! smdh...
>>
>>7305854
If I cannot pack my daughter peanut butter sandwiches because of your inferior genetic spawn, yeah, they're an attention whore.
>>
>>7305816
Where did I suggest that they revamp their entire menu? it's just literally not hard to add a gluten free donut. You are the shitter here.
>>
>>7305860
>expand menu to include gluten free doughnut
>in order to insure it is gluten free, you have to have a segregated equipment dedicated solely to producing gluten free doughnuts because of crosscontamination wih regular doughnuts
>potentially doubling your kitchen size and complicating preperation procedures and employee training

Yeah, that guy was kind of reaching implying that including some gluten means revamping the menu, but it would mean a complete redesign of the kitchen area which is not cheap
>>
File: 1378419584136.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1378419584136.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>>7305854
>"No my baby can't have anything with gluten! The news said it was bad for me so I have to believe it and make every person that's in a hundred yard radius know!"

>not attention whores
>>
The problem here is that a bunch of hippie faggots misinterpreted a diet change necessitated by a genuine medical problem for some sort of health revolution and now everybody's confused as to whether or not the original medical condition even exists or not.
>>
>>7305854
>gluten allergy girlfriend
>give her gluten
>immediately have her deepthroat me
shit was so cash
>>
>>7305874
unfortunately hipsters and soccer mom yuppies are the cause of this. Remember when Dr. Oz said some stupid shit like all apple juice is filled with Arsenic that will kill you showing little to no evidence and there were people that believed his fraud ass. Proof anyone will believe bullshit if you spoon feed them it.
>>
>>7305871
it's not hard to wipe things down with a wet cloth. you can even use an old tee shirt that won't fit you any more because you got fat from eating doughnuts.
>>
>>7305879
Not that anon but I would eat donuts more often if it were not that only Dunkin Donuts is around where I live. Before you say it yes I've googled all over in my area and literally nothing but Dunkin Donuts.
>>
>>7305879
Any discount lawyer could get you a multimillion dollar settlement if that was your official procedure.
>>
>>7305883
regardless. i think we can assume that any bakery that doesn't offer gluten free products probably never cleans their equipment.
so don't be suprised when customers ask if gluten free products are available and then go ahead and order something with gluten in it. because they really just want confirmation that the bakery is clean and hygenic.

i know that i certainly won't be buying anything from multi-franchised place like dunkin dirtynuts now that i know that they never wipe their equipment down.
>>
>>7305900
You're one of those retards that believes asking for non salted fries at Macdonalds get you fresh ones, aren't you?

You're as dumb as that other guy's retard aunt.
>>
Why do people allow other people to get scammed by gluten myths? If someone entered my establishment and starts talking ill of gluten I would firmly ask them to leave immediately
>>
Y'see, whatcha do is, you start a rumour that semen has gluten in it.

Yeah, that's the ticket.
>>
>>7305916
yes you're right. i'm the stupid one and you're perfect as you are. don't ever change, dude. you're destined for great success!
>>
>>7305795
>It probably is a really good idea to segregate shifts like that since they probably all carpool and live together anyways.

All judgements and stereotypes aside, I could see tumblr getting all up in arms about it being segrigation and insensitive, but would it really be? Is it inconsiderate if the workers are okay with this? I guess maybe if it was your policy to only let blacks work with blacks, Asians with Asians ect. But when I was a kid working my first job at bk, all the Mexicans in the back were fuckin pals, and there were a couple Guatemalans that were friends that the shift manager tried schedule l shifts together if he could.

People bond over common ground, and all the Hispanics there had a huge one in that Spanish was their primary language, and their home cultures were more closely related.

That said I was just a young white boi and l hated the fat lazy dumb white turds I had to work with at the front. I fuckin loved the Mexicans and Guatemalans in the back of the house tho. I'd pal around with them all the time, and there was this one super qt Mexican mama that was probably only 3 or 4 years older than me (so, like 21) that would flirt with me. They were all so laid back and seemed content with life, even tho I know their lives must have been a million times more stressful than my own; they'd talk about sending money to family back home that I know they missed/were worried about; & they were probably living below the poverty line up here so they could provide for their kids that were growing up in another country without them... Fuck man, making myself feel. They were some of the most kind hearted and genuine people I've ever met. Hard working too. Fuck people like Sarah Pailin that think people like them don't deserve a fair shot just because they're brown.
>>
File: 1380613985852.jpg (66KB, 524x465px) Image search: [Google]
1380613985852.jpg
66KB, 524x465px
tfw you work at a vegan/gluten free bakery.

I am not a vegan , nor vegetarian.
>>
>>7305666
>gluten free bread
>technically possible
It's not, though. Just because there are tons of flours doesn't mean that it acts like flour. All gluten free flours are is a powder that is physically similar to wheat flour. Wheat flour however is chemically unique. It's gluten structure allows it's molecules to bind to itself in a matrix and expand while still bound under heat. It further allows yeast and other leavening agents to allow gas inside.
Gluten free bread is hard and dense. There's a reason is literally resembles a brick. It's the equivalent of making one. You get you ground up materials. Add some wet materials. Shape it and dry it out with heat.

Making bread is about transforming something through chemical processes. Making gluten free bread is about shaping a brick.
>>
If a place promotes a gluten free option at all I will almost certainly never buy anything from there
>>
>>7305716
This is the least correct thing I have ever heard
>>
>>7305975

If you are against gluten free, you're pretty much an anti-semite.
>>
If a place promotes a fat free option at all I will most definitely never buy anything from there
>>
>>7305991
Typical American.
>>
>>7305991
Might be that you were trying to make a parody there, but that's pretty reasonable. Fat is a core macronutrient and without it our body is worse off, promoting a fat--free diet is a meme.
>>7305989
The glutenfree fad must be stopped. I'm willing to become a monster in the process
>>
>>7306022
>I'm willing to become a monster in the process
>implying discriminating against jews makes you a monster
>>
>>7306022
processed foods use the wrong types of fat.
excess fat (even good fat) makes you fat.
i'm starting to thnk you're pretty stupid.

>The glutenfree fad must be stopped. I'm willing to become a monster in the process
welp.
>>
File: 1324350472860.jpg (10KB, 296x376px) Image search: [Google]
1324350472860.jpg
10KB, 296x376px
>Work at Wine/Liquor store
>At least once a month someone asks for gluten free wine.
>>
>>7306022
>The glutenfree fad must be stopped. I'm willing to become a monster in the process
Why do you care about things that don't concern you?
>>
>>7305782
Dr OZ isn't that bad, quit watching jew oliver
>>
>>7306046
He is that bad. He's Oprahs bitch and pushes whatever crazy agenda she wants. Plus he knows people believe bullshit.
>>
>>7306054
Oh god it must make you SOOOOOOO mad that millions and millions of people believe what Dr. OZ has to say.

Top Kek I bet you rage every night about it.
I bet you have an autistic shitfit in the checkout line seeing all those magazines with Dr. Oz's face all over them.
>>
File: 1450566309378.jpg (141KB, 669x664px) Image search: [Google]
1450566309378.jpg
141KB, 669x664px
>>7306054
John Oliver pls go.
>>
>>7305860
I'm just saying it makes no sense from a logistics or fiscal standpoint to even add a gluten free item to a bakery franchise menu. New supplier for an inferior bread product + new training for bakers + additional storage for the new item, meaning it will be taking up storage space from all-customer items that make more money than it in the first place + new racks exclusively for the gluten free item.

All for one item that will hardly ever get purchased anyway, just to say we have it when someone with a gluten allergy (That could just get something else off the menu that currently exists) wants it.
>>
I get sick whenever I eat gluten, I get really itchy, start sweating and start having panic attacks if I have more than 3 bites of any bread product.

Still though I'm pretty sure 75% of those who say they're "gluten intolerant" are just idiots and hypochondriacs.
>>
>>7306065
>>7306060
Hey shouldn't you be in bed Oz?
>>
>shopping for groceries at supermarket
>standing in line at checkout (because too retarded to figure out auto-checkout system)
>see someone in front has gluten free item in their basket
>cold sweat intensifies
>spaz out and start screaming
>"IT'S JUST A FAD!! IT'S JUST A FAD!!...
>security guard has to take me away
>"BUT IT'S JUST A FAD...."
>>
>>7306078
Your kind is still vastly outnumbered by Oz fans and will continue to be forever.

People will continue to watch his show, buy his products and magazines and most importantly, take his advice.
No internet whining will ever change this.

How does this make you feel?
>>
File: image.png (183KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183KB, 576x432px
>>7306087
>>
>>7306087
Sad and disheartened.
>te.be.eh
>ef.aa.am
>>
>>7305945
That was a nice post, anon.
>>
>>7305628

101% of them in the 2 DD's in my town are 4 foot tall 250 pound middle aged hispanic females.
>>
>>7306112
based Van
>>
>>7305945
Liberals honestly believe Sarah Palin is racist?

You dumbasses are even more dense than I thought.

And your border jumping compadres weren't suffering or put out. They congregate into one residence where they pay little to zero rent and they pool their money for community meals. They probably had more money than you to blow on beer and enchiladas. Stop being a white guilt sissy.
>>
>>7306271
>we share the same experiences and the people around us are all the same
>they
>they
>they
>they all suck and >they all ruin the economy
>even though all the >Mexicans have been leaving the us in higher numbers than [illegally] entering over the last ten years
>empirical evidence and critical thinking mean nothing to me because I'm all about muh, muh, muhh RED blooded American FEELINGS
>FUCK FOREIGNERS
>EVEN THOUGH MY GREAT GRANDPARENTS ARE EAST-GERMANIC AND COULDN'T SPEAK A LICK OF ENGLISH
>NON ENGLSH SPKRS R FAGGOTS N NIGGERS

keep voting for voter suppression, then. The ride never ends.
>>
>>7305628
OP here. theres tons of pooinloos where i live but the staff at my dunkin are mostly black people and a few whites
>>
>>7305601
>cashier at dunkin donuts
not sure if underage b& or livin' the dream
>>
>>7306677
20 and livin the dream senpai
>>
>>7306340
Holy shit, kill yourself. Can you spout any more bumper stickers?
>>
>>7305945
that is not the problem, the problem is that not everyone is like that, and if I was you up there, I would not take a chance with non-european inmigration, even if the "bad guys" where just 1 in 1000
>>
>>7305772

Also, interestingly enough, a lot of food that is labeled "gluten free" is actually unsafe for people with gluten allergies, because it is prepared in an environment that processes gluten.
>>
>>7305753
i work at mcdonalds, type 1 diabetic and im skinny as hell and 19. i generally know the carb content of all the items, she should not be eating anything whatsoever from mcdonalds
>>
>>7306087
top kek desu
>>
File: respect popu.png (46KB, 188x203px) Image search: [Google]
respect popu.png
46KB, 188x203px
>>7306031
>processed foods use the wrong types of fat.
Completely irrelevant.
>excess fat (even good fat) makes you fat.
Excess anything is bad you, you stupid, worthless sack of shit.
>>
Just to be clear on context:
>>7306022
>Fat is a core macronutrient
>>7306031
>processed foods use the wrong types of fat.
Then.. >>7309491
>Completely irrelevant.
Enjoy your wrong (macro)nutrients and keep wondering why you're so fat (it must be genetics!).
>>
>>7309509
No one you mentioned or even implied anything about processed foods you, mentally weak loser. I'm not even close to being fat. In fact I'm most likely in much better shape than you. Going from that anon pointing out that fat is an essential macronutrient to hurr durr processed foods is idiotic.
>>
>>7305742
What is anaphylactic shock, senpai?
>>
>>7309509
Just what are you on about?
>>
>>7309594
maybe you should read the thread to see where this started.

start here: >>7305975
>If a place promotes a gluten free option at all I will almost certainly never buy anything from there
think hard about whether that applies to a supermarket where you buy food to prepare at home or some sort of establishment that processes and prepares the food for you.
>>
>>7309622
That could easily refer to both. Super markets constantly promote certain types of products whether it be a new offering from a brand or whatever the fad of the time is. This is especially true for health food stores like Whole Foods and Erewhon which have sections dedicated to products that are locally grown, grass fed, organic, and of course, gluten free. Even if he had specifically stated "restaurant" instead of "place," the quality of food varies greatly from place to place. Not every restaurant is a fast food joint that serves trans-fat laden foods.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.