[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anything, and i mean LITERALLY ANYTHING, better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: i236.jpg (52KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
i236.jpg
52KB, 540x960px
is there anything, and i mean LITERALLY ANYTHING, better than steak dinner?
>>
>>7304069

a hamburger dinner
>>
>>7304069
The sweet release of collapsing into the embrace of a satisfied god after a peaceful death among friends who love you
>>
taking a shit when you have ibs
>>
Having a gf
>>
>>7304069
A blowjob
>>
>>7304069
Steak is shit.
I mean its just steak. And although a good steak is good, a good curry or pizza is better.
Hell even a grilled cheese is on par with a steak if your in the right mood.

Steak is pleb food. Its the go to food of people who know nothing about food.
Its to food, what Ferrari is to cars.

Bullshit
>>
>>7304100
>having to go through teeth grinding on my overly sensitive penis tip (yes i am not circumcised)
>comparing that torture to delicious steak

yeah fuck off buddy
>>
>>7304069
Sea Urchin
>>
Cocaine and racecars.
>>
My wife usually brings back steak dinner leftovers when her and her boyfriend go out to eat

That shit tastes even better when it gets warmed up in the microwave
>>
>>7304194
>when her and her boyfriend go out to eat
>when she and her boyfriend go out to eat.
Fixed that for you, retard posting is still shit posting..
>>
>>7304182
wew
>>
>>7304200
Don't be rude, my wife's son might see that post
>>
>>7304200
Would have been funnier if you set it up first. Like this:

>when her and her boyfriend go out to eat
Absolutely pig disgusting.
>when she and her boyfriend get out to eat
There much better.
>>
Five Guys Swiss chocolate sushi and next-level ramen.
>>
>>7304222
Stay in reddit.
>>
>>7304248
This
>>
Steak has almost reached 'meme' levels alongside avocado and bacon. Sure it's good but people need to stop talking about it like it's the ultimate food. Tbh I made seared pork chops last night that were as good as steak for a fraction of the price.
>>
>>7304264
He's right, you know.
>>
Honestly it's good but not a food I look forward too. A burger done right is often better
>>
>>7304264
>>7304439
nice ''same'' fag
>>
>>7304264
Steak has been pretty constantly well regarded through the years, not very meme like
>>
>>7304141
You've never had a good blowjob then.
>>
>>7304069
Not that I can think of. When I want something satisfying, a steak comes to mind, but then it's a bunch of thought processes that make me remember that it's not feasible. but yeah it's the go-to thought.
>>
>>7304141
It's not your dick's fault, it's the dude who's blowing you who has no clue how to do it.
>>
>>7304141

Tell that man sucking your dick to learn how to give a bj.

Women are born knowing how to do it. You should try one from a female before you give up on bjs.
>>
File: superdetective.jpg (55KB, 1519x328px) Image search: [Google]
superdetective.jpg
55KB, 1519x328px
>>7304507
Nice detective work ya did there
>>
>>7304581
>implying you did not clearly photoshop that
>>
>>7304581
Thanks. How'd you cook your pork chops,anon? Haven't had them in quite a while.

Haha! Captcha: select all images with steak
>>
>>7304677
Pan seared on medium for about ~7 minutes a side (I didn't time it, just watched them) Salt, black pepper, and basil for seasonings though you couldn't really taste the basil in the end.

They turned out really good and the meat was 2.99/lb at costco. In terms of price related to quality, pork chops are really underrated. I can post a pic of them in the pan if you like but I don't have any pics of the end result.
>>
>>7304726
Sure, I'll take a pic.
>>
File: porkchops2.jpg (116KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
porkchops2.jpg
116KB, 1024x576px
>>7304753
I learned my stove top isn't level hence why all the oil pooled on the left side
>>
>>7304264
Steak was the original meme food, it's nothing new.
>>
>>7304831
Looks tasty.
>>
>>7304831
One of my pans is a bit warped and leans just like the one in your pic. I put a coffee mug under the handle to balance it back out.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.