[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does this hurt my throat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hershey-bars-cookies-n-creme_lg.png (24KB, 499x187px) Image search: [Google]
hershey-bars-cookies-n-creme_lg.png
24KB, 499x187px
why does this hurt my throat?
>>
>>7302200
You have to break it up into the little squares. You can't swallow it whole.
>>
>>7302200
Because you've had too much cock and it's a psychological reaction to eating something white with black bits in it.
>>
I too would like know. I experience the same thing.
>>
>>7302200
My brother has described his throat hurting when eating normal chocolate, if he eats too much. But no white chocolate.

I personally don't know what you mean. Cookies and Cream hershey bars are tasty af.
>>
File: lewd smile.jpg (303KB, 520x690px) Image search: [Google]
lewd smile.jpg
303KB, 520x690px
>>7302206
>>7302216
I love you guys
>>
>>7302200
I think it's the high fructose corn syrup. Anything with that shit hurts my throat including cookies and cream bars
>>
Fuck the first Halloween I went out by myself I went to the good neighborhood and got a full bar of this. It's still my favorite candy bar and I hate white chocolate. I give out full bars now that I have my own house.
>>
>>7302200
>>7302218
I also experience this
>>
>>7302200
Well Sugary food creates acid when it reacts to your teeth and the bacteria that live in your mouth.

Perhaps this certain candy produces too much acid due to your mouth reacting to it?
>>
>>7302200
Probably because you swallow chunks of it whole like a retard and the little cookie bits that you barely chewed scratch up your throat?

Or you are just a basic bitch and can't eat things that 98% of the population can. So either you are a "special snowflake" retard, or you are a "Special Snowflake Retard".

Either way you are a retard, do you want a handout for the next special Olympics sign up?
>>
>>7302888
>>7302200
Also, you are probably eating way more than a normal person would. Usually problems like these arise when fatty-fatty-boom-ballatty dipshits are eating several lbs of something at a time.

Like "Guis why do sunflower seeds hurt my tongue?! Am I allergic XD XD :DDDD?"

And then they admit to eating 2 1lb bags in a sitting but being too dumb to realise the salt and the constant shell splitting is eating away at their tongues.

So maybe... don't be a retard?
>>
>>7302200
because phage science, the shit nobody is allowed to talk about
>>
>>7302200

It's trans-fat imitation chocolate.
>>
>>7302200
you are suppose to chew it retard
>>
>>7302934

DIE CIS-FAT DIE
>>
>>7302744
>It's still my favorite candy bar and I hate white chocolate.
>and
Hershey's hasn't used cocoa butter in over a decade.
>>
>>7303000
I'm glad I'm not the not the only who thought that
>>
>>7302200
>"""""""""""chocolate""""""""""<
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.