[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a plate of french fries, Fried Proto-vodka?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is a plate of french fries, Fried Proto-vodka?
>>
>>7294332
>ketchup aside
>not over the fries

Hello reddit
>>
>>7294363
Sorry for that. I'm not at home and the mass produced McDonalds fries that google decided I need didn't seem appealing enough.
>>
>>7294363
>not being able to pour ketchup
sorry about your disability
>wanting soggy fries
sorry about your pleb taste
>>
>>7295170
Fries with ketchup on them aren't going to go soggy unless you leave them to sit for an hour. Sorry about your inability to finish a plate of food before it goes cold.
>>
>>7295184
>Babby's first fry plate
>>
>>7294363
I wish I was a mod so I could ban obvious trolls.
>>
>>7295189
What was that? Are you having a stroke or something, because that was just nonsense.
>>
>>7294363
Triggered, faggot. Here's your (you), you got me.
>>
>>7295184
No. Just, no.

Have you ever had chili cheese fries? Poutine? Garlic fries with garlic mayo? I've never put straight ketchup over it, because that's completely retarded, but you should catch the drift...

It takes about five minutes flat for them to get soggy with any non-newtonian fluid atop of them. Let alone a newtonian one like some good-ass malt vinegar.

It's just a fact of life that they will be soggy, only the debate of whether the flavor is worth the compromising of texture.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.