[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this good, /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: chopped.jpg (131KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
chopped.jpg
131KB, 720x540px
Is this good, /ck/?
>>
Not anymore.

They've turned it from a cooking competition into a who has the biggest sob story competition.
>>
Every judge is a fucking faggot and I can't stand any of them.
>>
The only good parts are the mystery basket reveals.

Tbh the best shows on Food Network rn are The Kitchen and Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
>>
>>7292588
The only judges that really suck are Guarnaschelli and Scott Conant. I like Zakarian, Samuelsson, Freitag, and even Maneet. I think the show is perfectly watchable.
>>
A lot of the food network shows are garbage. The contestants and judges seem like caricatures of themselves. desu I actually think Jack Scalfani should get a cooking show to get away from all the other clowns on the network,
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 500x332px
>>7292860
>Diners, Drive ins, and Dives
>>
>>7292878
>Samuelsson
that fussy little prick? literally everything "doesn't have enough salt"
>>
>>7292881
>watching diners, drive-ins and dives
>chef makes a chicken sandwich
>guy takes a bite as big as possible, getting food all over his face
>notice the chef recoil in disgust for a second
in one episode, i also noticed that guy had some pale streaks on his neck. then i realized his neck fat covered some sections of skin while he was tanning.
>>
>>7292424
Mostly this. When the show was about cooking, and chef comments were about the food, the reason behind their cooking choices, or about their cooking history, I enjoyed the show. Now, I generally fast forward chunks of the chef explanations, as they focus in whatever sob story the chef has (gay, cancer, single mom, etc.). I don't give a fuck, talk about the food.
>>
I'm oddly attracted to Indian judge, but besides that once you watch the show a few times you can literally predict who's going to win pretty easily.

>All the judges compliment an aspect of the meal
>Then bring up a negative, that's usually nit-picking so it makes it seem more even and increases the drama
>Implying that someone who doesn't use a basket ingredient and [one other negative] will be in the same boat as someone who "didn't quite balance the flavours"
>>
File: image.jpg (502KB, 1024x847px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
502KB, 1024x847px
>>7292889
I'm both disgusted and fascinated by him. Too weird to reproduce. Too rare to let die.
>>
>>7292886
Think he's p. objective. He's barely on the show that much anyways so that shouldn't be all the skin off of your nose.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 594x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 594x520px
>we will never have Fieri judge an episode of Chopped
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.