[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food Poisoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: I just shat my pants.jpg (245KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
I just shat my pants.jpg
245KB, 1024x683px
>cook boneless/skinless chicken thighs
>insert thermometer and see 165
>cut into middle of the thigh and it's normal
>get to the end and see something that could resemble not quite done
>fuck it.png
>get food poisoning
>throw up throughout the night
>everything inserted in mouth is on an expressway to my asshole

In cooking for 15+ years for myself, I have never given myself food poisoning. I have been shitting non-stop today. I even sharted myself at work at the end of my shift. Has anyone else caused their own food poisoning here?
>>
>>7290611
sometimes chicken thigh can look similar to the uncooked color even when fully cooked, so it might've been fully cooked. i got food poisoning from fully cooked pork. i bought pork and froze most of it, got sick after eating the first batch. didn't know what made me sick and after defrosting some more a few days later, it tasted sour.
>>
1. Could be poor-quality chicken.
2. How do you know it was the chicken?
>>
>>7290611
I'm lactose intolerant. I make myself shit the alphabet every single day.
>>
>>7290611
It probably wasn't the chicken. Or at least not the doneness of the chicken.
>>
>>7290634
>>7290632
It could have been the steamed broccoli I served with it. I'm pretty sure it was the chicken though. I think I stuck the thermometer too far down and it was reading the temp from the part closer to the pan.

Also, how does Jack live like this? My chicken was nearly well done, but he goes medium rare every time.
>>
>>7290637
wew
that's not good for you though m8
i'm lacto-rant too but i don't use milk as a laxative
>>
>>7290661
You might have cross contaminated something else, like the broccoli, when you were working with the chicken while raw, rather than undercooking the chicken.
>>
I never fuck with undercooked chicken, but I play pretty fast and loose with how well done I require my pork and especially fish. I'll probably pay for it someday.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.