[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you ordering?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (94KB, 800x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 800x382px
What are you ordering?
>>
cheese burger with pickles tomatoes lettuce onions ketchup and musterd
>>
>>7284209
Bacon cheeseburger, everything but onions, regular Cajun fries
>>
is this 5 guys? the closest one to me is like 45~ minutes away. worth it?
>>
bacon cheeseburger with extra bacon, extra cheese, grilled onions, hot sauce, jalapenos and tomatoes. Small cajun fries
>>
>>7284226
It is if you want an actual real grilled cheeseburger and will pay $12 for one.
>>
>>7284209

The prices at this place are absolutely fucking baffling for the product. It's about the same price to go to a Red Robin or something and get unlimited fries, much less a local joint that makes more or less the same burger.

If someone forces me here I normally get a hot dog and some cajun fries so I can end the experience faster. Otherwise, a cheeseburger with grilled onions, mushrooms, and A1 sauce.
>>
Cheeseburger with mustard, bbq, onion, pickle

maybe lettuce and tomato I might ask to see the goods first

reg fries. drenched in malt vinegar and a little thing of vinegar I just dump over it when I get home.
>>
>>7284209
journalistic integrity
>>
>>7284234
*and don't want to sit in a restaurant for half an hour or longer and leave a tip
>>
>>7284247

Or cook it yourself at home in the same amount of time for $8 less.

...This is coming from someone who is way too lazy to cook his own shit and would normally just grab fast food, too.
>>
>>7284209
Veggie sandwich, I guess. I only wanted to use the toilet.
>>
>>7284255
You're not going to find a thing of decent ground beef for less than $8. Now you have to get buns and shit, unless you're a cook and already have this stuff in your fridge, in which case, why are you even having this discussion?
>>
>>7284209
lettuce, tomato, onion (raw, not grilled), jalapeños, mushrooms, ketchup, relish, and mayo
>>
>>7284209
I eat at Five Guys once a year and I get a cheeseburger with hot sauce and grilled onions and spicy fries.

There's too many Whataburgers around to spend more money at Five Guys.
>>
I just order bacon cheese burger with everything on it
it seems like if you make it specific their workers will typically become confuse and don't know what you want
>>
>>7284274
Bear in mind this is referring to a person who has to travel 45 minutes to reach the closest 5 Guys. That's a one and a half hour return trip. Pretty sure dropping in on the supermarket and picking up the ingredients is going to be a lot quicker.
>>
>>7284209
Pizza.
>>
>paying this much for a burger that isn't even better than Wendy's

Wew lad
>>
>>7284209
Little cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, mustard, and A-1 sauce.
>>
>>7284295
So you going to cook that shit you bought then? You going to cover your oven in spattered grease while you fry these fucks?
>>
File: 1451037908006.jpg (90KB, 800x648px) Image search: [Google]
1451037908006.jpg
90KB, 800x648px
>7usd for a fast food cheeseburger

I could get a whole large hot and ready pizza to feed a family with for $5
>>
>>7284321
You're right, that's pretty hard and time consuming. I don't know what I was thinking.

You got me. I'll shut up now and continue browsing this cooking board in silence.
>>
File: 1444641158840.jpg (19KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1444641158840.jpg
19KB, 270x270px
>Bacon cheeseburger w/extra cheese, grilled onions and mushrooms
>regular sized cajun fries
>vanilla coke from the freestyle machine
>>
Bacon Cheeseburger, with Grilled Mushrooms and Onions. Maybe a bit of ketchup that I'll put on myself.
>>
>>7284209
EVERYTHING everything except ketchup, mustard and BBQ.
>>
>>7284325
Yeah, I'd rather go to McDonald's and get seven McChickens or something rather than the peanut-grease-covered garbage at 5 Goys.
>>
>>7284325

rolling.

also, bacon cheese burger with lettuce, pickles, grilled onions, mushrooms, ketchup mustard and a medium fountain drink
>>
>>7284396
okay fuck off and eat your processed cheap garbage then Felicia
>>
>>7284209

Hmmm... Who would think to put kosher and bacon on the same menu, and done the calculus to come up with those prices?
>>
>>7284331

Thanks mysterious stranger for fighting the good fight for me.

>>7284321

It was someone else that was making the argument that the sitdown and tip at a burger place is SO much worse.

There's three options, basically.

1. Sit down restaurant, spend about $1-2 more for a better experience
2. Save more than half the money and spend 5 minutes putting this shit on the grill
3. 5 Guys for $12

Hell, you're not even saving much time, since these places don't have a drive thru. That might make it different.
>>
Little hamburger, nothing on it, small fry.

Nothing cozier in the world.
>>
>>7284337
how fat are you?
>>
File: 1446032350473.png (186KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1446032350473.png
186KB, 512x512px
>>7284209
wait a minute i don't really eat fast food and haven't been here before, so all toppings are free even the red ones but you have to ask for them specifically?

Can I put toppings on my fries?

I'll have a bacon cheeseburger with everything plus jalapeno peppers, and green peppers. A bacon dog with everything except ketchup and plus relish. And large cajun fries with mayo, mustard, ketchup, and hot sauce. And a coca cola because it beats out dr pepper desu
>>
Bacon burger with grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, lettuce, and hot sauce. I'd also like a small Cajun fries and a chocolate shake.
>>
>>7284209
one of everything desu
>>
>>7284234
>12$
>most expensive thing on the menu is 8$
I'm so confused by this trolling.
>>
>>7284325
roll
Also, I'll get a Bacon Cheeseburger with Mushrooms,Grilled Onion, BBQ sauce, Jalapenos and a side cajun fries
>>
>>7284503
bottom line is nobody is going to shop, cook and clean their own burgers in 45 minutes.
>>
>>7284704
Man I live five minutes from a good butcher. Good minced beef is about $4 a pound, Half a pound will get me two fine burgers. Five minutes further is a bakery where I can get great sweet rolls for a dollar a piece. Presuming I have pickles, mustard, cheese and ketchup I have two burgers for four dollars and what I had lying around already. Forty five minutes tops, including my shop, to have a goddamn burger.
>>
>>7284771
Then you clean up your kitchen right? Lets just nevermind that it smells like grease for the next week regardless.
>>
File: 330014188-2.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
330014188-2.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>7284775
Do you have something against home cooking? Is there something about the fact that some people prefer to cook than going out that is offensive to you?
Do you rationalize things like
>it costs my time, therefore I shouldn't do it
when it comes to cleaning your kitchen?

Besides, God invented these so that we would never have to worry about cleaning up grease again.
>>
>>7284780
>I quantify my experiences by selectively ignoring certain variables to bring the overall average up to an acceptable level.

You either cook burgers on a grill like a good American or you pay someone else to do it. That's just the way things are, god willing.
>>
>>7284209
Why do i always get looked at like some fucking autist asking for a burger without ketchup or mustard
>>
>>7284704
I could do the whole thing in less than half an hour. Including eating, if I didn't bother to take the time to actually enjoy the act of consumption.
>>
A Greek salad from based papa giinos which is 5 doors down
>>
If I COULD order from Five Guy, which I can't due to medical reasons (post-op diet), I'd order a little hamburger all the way with jalapenos, and a grilled cheese.
>>
>>7284209
I don't mind the prices except for the hotdog... $6?!
>>
File: 239852626.png (119KB, 328x360px) Image search: [Google]
239852626.png
119KB, 328x360px
>>7284209
bacon burger with mayo, grilled onions, jalapenos, and BBQ sauce.

>tfw glorious spooky skellington master race don't have to worry about trans fats
>>
I have eaten 5 guys a couple times and the meat just has no flavor
its like they just use ground beef and no spices

the giant bag of soggy fries is good tho with some mayo
>>
>>7284209

Burger with lettuce, grilled onions, pickles, jalapenos, mustard, and hot sauce with cajun fries and a drink.
>>
Cheeseburger with pickles, tomatoes, ketchup, and mustard.

Also a peanut butter, banana, and bacon shake for the meme of it
>>
I'll have one image.jpg
>>
>>7284209
bacon cheeseburger with onions, jalapeno peppers, and hot sauce with small cajun fries.
>>
>>7284325
roll.
>Bacon Cheese
>grilled onion
>mushroom
>double jalapeno
>hot sauce
>maybe some mayo or regular onion
>>
Cheeseburger with (raw) onion, pickles, mustard and ketchup.

Maybe a small cajun fries, probably not.
>>
A BIG MOTHA FUCKA WITH EVERYTHING ON IT, BITCH
>>
one cheeseburger and one bacon burger, both with grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, mayo and pickels.
>>
Bacon cheeseburger
with mayo, lettuce, tomatoes,grilled onions, grilled mushroms and hot sauce
>>
little bacon burger and small cajun fries
>>
Little bacon cheese. All the way, hold the lettuce, light tomato, extra pickle. Little Fry and a drink (cherry coke).

Once a week.
>>
File: ok.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
Cheeseburger with grilled mushrooms, grilled onions, green peppers, and A1.
Medium or small fries.

I wish more burger joints offered A1, I love that stuff
>>
Bacon Burger with Mustard, Pickles, Onions, and Jalapenos
>>
>>7284325
yeah that pricing is pretty stupid
>>
>>7284325

Dont forget the greasy bag filled with fries you can get
>>
File: 5_guys_coke_freestyle_wide.jpg (48KB, 525x383px) Image search: [Google]
5_guys_coke_freestyle_wide.jpg
48KB, 525x383px
>>7284527

5 guys have those fancy Coke Freestyle machines
>>
I'm saying fuck that garbage and going to an actual restaurant to get a good burger for the same price, while having some beers and watching the game
>>
Bacon cheeseburger with everything except tomato, fries, and an iced tea.

I wish there was a Five Guys near me. It takes 15 minutes to get to the closest one, parking's a bitch, and almost 25 minutes to get back because corporate interests are faggots and they closed my fucking offramp so I have to take surface streets home.
>>
>>7284209
Little cheeseburger
Lettuce
Tomato
Pickle
Mustard
>>
>>7292265
>tfw the freestyle machine at Wegmans is always out of Lime Coke
>>
>>7292659
Good. It'd taste like all the previous customers drinks, from root beer to diet shasta
>>
>>7284209
Plain hamburger with ketchup. Not a big fan of onions
>>
Little Cheeseburger, all the way, no mushrooms, add grilled jalapenos, cajun fries, cup of mayo on the side for dipping them in. Pour malt vinegar into ketchup cup, dip fry into vinegar and then into mayo, enjoy burger.
>>
>>7284209
Bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions, mushrooms, lettuce, tomato and bbq sauce
>>
Grilld cheese
>>
They have a veggie sandwich?

Like is it a veggie burger or just a bunch of veggies on a bun
>>
>>7284209
Cheeseburger with both the peppers and hot sauce

>>7284325
Roll
>>
>>7284209
Cheeseburger all the way minus mayo and add jalapenos.
>>
>>7284325
roll
>>
>>7284325
rell
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.