[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know anything about Braggs products? My grandmother swears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: p2.jpg (48KB, 244x212px) Image search: [Google]
p2.jpg
48KB, 244x212px
Anyone know anything about Braggs products? My grandmother swears by their stuff and she's older than the dinosaurs.
>>
I use the apple cider vinegar to clean my SS pan's
>>
I dilute their apple cider vinegar for rinsing my divacup and it works pretty well.
>>
I got a free bottle of their olive oil a little over a year ago at an alive oil tasting thing, it was good stuff. if i remember correctly, it's made from olives harvested in the fall/winter and for some reason or another that makes it have it a stronger/more intense flavor
>>
Drink two shots of their ACV a day. That's really all I can say...
>>
>>7280909
>alive
olive*
>>
>>7280896
Dirty hippies used to run trains on your granny daily. Between rounds of taking pipe up her ass and dropping acid she heard about the whole "natural and healthy food" scam and fell for it.

Damn shame. However if she's free this weekend let me know for old time's sake.
>>
my entire gastric system is garbage so i used to drink it to shit but then i realised that it was just as effective as baking soda or black coffee but bullshit priced per bottle so i stopped buying it.
>>
>>7280926
More detail?
>>
My gf's grandma is also a wise old bat and she uses WD-40 when she has achy joints.
>>
i drink their apple cider vinegar mixed with fruit juice most days.
>>
The Vinegar is what i drink for my mouth thrush, that's been ongoing for two years now.

Fucking hate it mang.
>>
>>7281435

so why do you still use it? it obviously isnt helping...
>>
>>7280916
>"natural and healthy food" scam

natural and healthy food is SUCH fuckin' bullshit. I myself have never eaten natural and healthy food and refuse to.
>>
File: angel ok.jpg (62KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
angel ok.jpg
62KB, 500x640px
>>7283410
>>
the liquid amigos taste like soy sauce, and the acv i use also.
>>
In college there was this hot hippie kibbutz-worshiping vegan zionazi I used to want to have sex with until I realized how insane she was.

She was really into the Bragg products, I guess to make up for her nutrient deficiency

I don't know why she didn't just fly "home" to israel (she was from california) and drink some palestinian's blood every six months. It would have been more efficient and I'm pretty sure they're considered even lower than animals in that special universe.
>>
>>7283410

You're an idiot, but okay.
>>
>>7283519
no no actually I am the smarter one. like out of the two of us, you are the one that is more dumb. 100%. I'm sure you have some good qualities though. I bet you can walk and chew gum at the same time, or breathe and think all at once.
>>
>>7283550
>I'm smart because I got my science education from penn & teller
Why haven't you accepted jesus in your heart yet?
>>
>>7283558
found the penn & teller fan. lol what a fag. are you 11? everybody laugh at the fag
>>
>>7280896
yeah their apple cider vinegar is the shit, haven't tried their other stuff
>>
>>7283410
lol muhhhh processed foodssss. how fat are you?
>>
>>7283495
I think most people use it as a soy sauce sub
I've been thinking of buying some, since I like their acv

the whole 'the mother' thing is a little weird, but it's not like it's going to kill anyone
>>
Liquid aminos may be a little better than soy sauce.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.