[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>be in college >>mandatory meal plan >>even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1366015-azazel6.jpg (37KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1366015-azazel6.jpg
37KB, 320x180px
>>be in college
>>mandatory meal plan
>>even though in an apartment, with stove, can't buy fresh meat, no produce area
>>cafeteria food or fast food or pizza
>>new this expansion: a sub/wrap/salad shop! still no ingredients for sale.
>>can't transfer or refund meal bucks, must spend whole amount on their food and nothing else

Help me /ck/, I want to not live on charburgers and pizza, but I also don't want to buy everything out of pocket when they force you to pay for a meal plan.

So far, I think I can order a grilled chicken breast sandwich, hold everything, and use the grilled chicken for stuff like pasta and eating with steamed veggies. Any other ideas to get my ingredients for real cooking out of what's basically a food court? Pic not related, but it's a nice pic I think.
>>
>>7279875

have your parents call and complain and say you have a food allergy or something. Most colleges fold on this pretty easily with a little pressure.

Or just quit complaining and be grateful you have decent meals prepared for you every day whenever you want. This is the only time in your life this will ever happen, and while cooking is nice, not cooking is nice too.
>>
>>7279875
can you order tendies?
>>
>>7279875
I didn't know North Koreans had internet access.
>>
>>7279895
I agree that it's nice, but there's only so long you can (or should) survive on nothing but prepared food, most of it fried or full of salt. No, it definitely won't kill me, but it's not the healthiest thing either.
>>
>>7279875
You are an adult.
Nothing is truly mandatory.
>>
>>7279875
I though meal plans were only mandatory freshman year

salads with no dressing for veggies, same thing with sub sandwiches
>>
My university tried to make it mandatory for freshman to live in campus and have a meal plan, which was like an extra $3-4k if I remember right
I just got my doctor to write a note saying I had mental health complications and needed to live at home. Got out of it.

The downside is I lost 15 lbs due to relying mostly on lunchbox snacks, and there are a lot of activities and extra credits organized with the presumption you'll be on campus 24/7
>>
>>7279875
mandatory college meal plan debt.
>>
>>7279875
How many meals are they forcing you to pay for? All of them?
Also, where is your school that you can't find groceries nearby outside of campus? I'm assuming you're American and you're at one of our many very isolated college campuses, but come on, surely there must be a town nearby.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.