[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /ck/, which is better in terms of energy efficiency and general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

hey /ck/, which is better in terms of energy efficiency and general baking/cookery, a gas oven or an electric oven?
>>
Do they even make gas ovens?
>>
>>7276911
yes, they do
>>
>>7276911
Not as common as electric ones, but they're pretty cool.

I've only ever used cheap uncalibrated ancient electric ones myself. A gas one once.

But something like OP or any convection oven will be better than a conventional. Regardless of heat source
>>
>>7276911
They do in Germany.
>>
>>7276929
I hear Germany is the best at gas and oven systems.
>>
>>7276944
You think you're funny you racist antisemite piece of shit.

Good to know racists like you are a dying breed, can't happen soon enough
>>
>>7276895
Alot of people acting as if 40% of the US doesn't use gas ranges.

Everybody knows if you are half serious about cooking you would have a gas range in your kitchen, but then again it's CK.

Gas cooks more even,cheaper and at a higher temp and have more control.
>>
>>7277000
nice trips. also this. I've only ever used one electric stove. used gas my whole life. and like he said, you feel like you have more control over it.
>>
>>7276985
spot the kike's first day at 4chan
>>
>>7277000
agree, electric ovens are terrible the element at the top always burns everything so you end up with charcoal on the top and frozen in the center, the only way around it is to place a tray right at the top so it shields your food
>>
>>7276944
>>7277078
+1
>>
>>7276985
I've been raising my children to think the same way I do. Like Hitler used to say, get them before age five and they are yours forever.
>>
>>7276985
racism isn't dying, people are just better at hiding it
>>
>>7277139
Do white girls hide their racism on the same place they hide the nigger cock?
>>
>>7277178

lolz
>>
>>7277178
The only white girls banging nig nogs are getting paid crazy amounts of cash for it. They may be entrepreneurial but they are still disowned.

I live in southern Michigan. I ran into a group of white high school girls while fixing a flat. They were all very overt about their distaste of minorities.
>>
>>7277178
>jew using cucking as an actual point of argument on a japanese pillow making imagine board
>>
File: 1449196115294.jpg (658KB, 2040x3160px) Image search: [Google]
1449196115294.jpg
658KB, 2040x3160px
>>7276985
>>
File: 1450578362113.png (17KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
1450578362113.png
17KB, 274x242px
>>7276985
>>7277178
>>
>>7276985
fucking IIDF pls leave
>>
>>7276895

Gas has more power, that's pretty much the only advantage. It's not worth the hassle in my opinion for an oven.
>>
>>7276895
As heat is the lowest form of energy both are equally efficient at the point of use. the only difference is production and transportation.
There are ways to produce renewable electric energy, but no renewable gas as far as I know.
they both have transportation costs.
conclusion: just take what's easier to clean
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.