[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Different flavors >Identical nutritional information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: confused cowboy.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
confused cowboy.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>Different flavors
>Identical nutritional information
>>
Problem?
>>
>Extra Butter and Homestyle Popcorn
>Identical nutritional information
>>
>>7269310
Obviously the flavors are artificial. Wouldn't recommend eating any of that shit.
>>
>>7269487
yeah I'm sure it's toxic
>>
>>7269310
> vanilla ice cream
> vanilla fudge swirl ice cream
> both have the same calories per oz

WHAT ARE YOU MAKING THE FUDGE OUT OF?
>>
>>7269617
The fudge merely displaces the vanilla, which has an identical calorie count. Do not fear.
>>
>>7269620
Vanilla is just a flavouring liquid
>>
>>7269680
He meant the vanilla ice cream you lemon
>>
>what is artificial non-digestible flavor
>>
>identical product
>different brands
>different nutritional values
>>
flavoring agents have no nutritional value
>>
>>7269620
I am skeptical that fudge and vanilla ice cream have the same caloric content per volume.
>>
>>7269491
I doubt artificial flavors are toxic. My issue is that they're used to make flavorless foods with little nutritional value taste delicious. Given the option I'd rather eat food that gets its flavor from the same ingredients that provide its nutritiousness, instead of food that's not much of anything nutrition wise beefed up with artificial flavors. Because too much of the latter leads to that weird combination of obesity and malnutrition we see among the American poor.

I see no reason to mess around with that.
>>
File: Emelia Clarke laughs and snorts.gif (864KB, 160x270px) Image search: [Google]
Emelia Clarke laughs and snorts.gif
864KB, 160x270px
>>7270562
>I doubt artificial flavors are toxic
https://cspinet.org/new/pdf/food-dyes-rainbow-of-risks.pdf
>>
>>7270629
Bit him, but I doubt anything would happen if you eat some artificially flavored/dyed product once a month or so. It's not like you're going to die eight away.
>>
>>7270522

Why are you skeptical?
Fudge is made from cocoa (negligible nutritional value), sugar, and dairy.

Guess what vanilla ice cream is made from? sugar and dairy. In other words, the fudge that is added to fudge-flavored ice cream is really not much different nutritionally from the ice cream base itself since they are both sugar + dairy.
>>
>>7270648
This is true for snake bites as well. It's ok to be bitten two or three times a week but any more than that and you're done for.
>>
>>7269617
>WHAT ARE YOU MAKING THE FUDGE OUT OF?

Why don't you look at the ingredients list? It's so stupid when people say shit like "No diary in oreos, then what's it made out of?" Like pretty much everything you find in a grocery store doesn't come with a list of all its ingredients. And not recognizing the chemical bullshit often found on those lists is no excuse. Just look it up online.
>>
>>7270629
I avoid them because they are an indicator that the food is crap. But if I were going to be concerned about the stuff they put in crap food I'd probably worry more about preservatives and colors.

I avoid the issue by mostly avoiding foods that have those things in them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.