[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/, what is the best Food Network show and why is it Barefoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (158KB, 561x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 561x749px
/ck/, what is the best Food Network show and why is it Barefoot Contessa?
>>
The definition of comfy desu. The feels I get when Jeffrey comes home to a warm, lovingly made meal. JUST
>>
>>7268922
I honestly wish the show had a different name. Feet in the kitchen is already a gross thought and her feet in the kitchen makes me lose my appetite completely
>>
>>7268949
goddamnit I never thought of that
>>
>>7268949
If that's the best criticism of the show you can think up, then that proves its greatness.
>>
File: 1445984066724.jpg (168KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
1445984066724.jpg
168KB, 680x962px
She's a dumb fat bitch
>>
>>7268922
The best Food Network show is Food Network Star.

>dem obnoxious as fuck contestants
>>
>>7269159
>She's a dumb fat bitch
she's a smart fat bitch who is the only reason you would ever tune into the channel for recipes
>>
>>7268922
>not Iron Chef
you know where the exit is
>>
Burgerland, one of very few food shows that's actually good
>>
>>7268922
in before someone mentions she denied a Make a Wish kid

God forbid she has scheduling conflicts and can't drop them to visit a kid the hospital at 6am on one day only and bring him foie gras and shit
>>
File: e_111412_guyfieri_prnewswire.jpg (25KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
e_111412_guyfieri_prnewswire.jpg
25KB, 630x354px
>>
>>7269159
>nuclear analyst at the white house
>dumb bitch
bye
>>
>>7268922
Because yes, I can totally afford the ingredients she uses, since I too am a multimillionaire with lots of time.

(Actually, her recipes are pretty damn great, as long as you replace the ludicrous ingredients with normalfag equivalents)
>>
Food Network's strategy (along with Cooking Channel) to make a new cooking show.

>put together everyone on contract that no one gives a shit about
>get forgotten celebrities
>SHOW AD NAUSEUM

Winner winner chicken dinner.
>>
I hate her so much. Obnoxious attitude about her where she thinks she so much better than everyone else. Her dishes use ingredients that are out of budget for the average viewer. She's a nobody that married into money and probably had her husband buy her the airtime for the show. Yeah sure everyone else on Food Network sucks but she's the biggest suck.
>>
>>7268922
That's not how you spell Michael Symon.
>>
Cut Throat Kitchen
>Alton is charismatic as fuck
>chink judge guy has pretty good taste
>fun as hell to watch
>Again, Alton is charismatic as fuck

I really like anything with him in it though, I find Good Eats to be maximum comfy.
>>
God I fucking hate that fat disgusting, boring bitch.
Worst fucking person on fucking any cooking channel. I don't know how anyone can stand her.
Worse than that stupid sandwhich king cuck and that annoying tattooed inmate sanchez.
>>
File: off put black man.jpg (205KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
off put black man.jpg
205KB, 2000x1000px
>Born Ina Rosenberg[3] to a Jewish family
>>
Unwrapped desu
>>
>>7269239
>nuclear power in the US

o i am laffin
>>
File: TVP0.jpg (51KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
TVP0.jpg
51KB, 400x300px
A return to the classics
>>
File: ASanchez-1[1].jpg (179KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
ASanchez-1[1].jpg
179KB, 500x698px
>>7269382
>whatchu say
>>
>>7269526
INS! INS!
>>
>>7269526
>watching food network
>contestant on chopped makes roasted chicken
>"yeah this really reminds me of eating a hacked up chicken in mexico..."
DID YOU HEAR ME GUYS? I SAID I'M A MEXICAN. VIVA LA RAZA!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.