[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My secret ramen recipe is cayenne and a small bit of pepperjack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 20160113_065250.jpg (883KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160113_065250.jpg
883KB, 2560x1536px
My secret ramen recipe is cayenne and a small bit of pepperjack cheese

Yours?
>>
>>7263612
Sorry. It's a secret.
>>
>>7263613
could you tell me and then kill me?
>>
>>7263612
Please refrain from using the word ramen in this thread. The term you're looking for to refer to this bowl of sadness is "instant noodles".

Have a nice day
>>
>>7263622
Your weak opinion on life is outranked by the fact the packages say "ramen" on them. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you. Have a nice day. THIS IS NOT THE PEANUT BUTTER I LIKE. THERE FORE, THIS IS NOT PEANUT BUTTER. IT IS PEANUT FLAVORED FATTY SPREAD AND MY OPINION MATTERS.
>>
My secret is not eating Nip poverty food and actually cooking something proper.
>>
File: smug alien.jpg (117KB, 891x648px) Image search: [Google]
smug alien.jpg
117KB, 891x648px
>>7263629
Not that guy, but you are so mad right now.
>>
>>7263632
No. Not at all, actually. It's all just whatever. It's only food, not Jesus.
>>
>>7263612
>bring some water to boil
>throw in the spices
>throw in some carrot peels and mushrooms
>some minced garlic and ginger
>chop up some chili in as well if I have some
>tofu/chicken/shrimps
>finally the noodles
>when all done plate, top with spring onion and sriracha
>soft boiled egg as well if I feel like it
I should probably just learn to spice the broth myself instead of using instant ramen to be honest
>>
>>7263638
>cha

you were so close
>>
>>7263638
Thinking on this since you said plate not bowl..but..what are those bowls called that are like the size of a dinner plate but only like 3/4 of an inch or so deep? Not just to you but to any one that would know. My Mom had them and I can't find them any where but it would be a lot nicer with those for a broth based dish than just a normal bowl like I use because it's spread out a lot more. Thanks for any replies
>>
>>7263612
lol wut
>>
>>7263652
Meant bowl of course, my mistake
>>7263644
It's good on ramen
>>
>>7263652
a rimmed soup plate/bowl?

see F1400000741
http://foodservice.oneida.com/products/dinnerware/f140.html
>>
>>7263652
Soup plates, bruh
>>
>>7263612
I just eat it raw sometimes.

That's tasty too.
>>
Put lemon to taste. Only tried it with beef, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7263612
TRIGGER WARNING

I prepare the ramen according to the directions on the package.
>>
Farts and cum.
>>
File: 1450871180059.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450871180059.png
444KB, 800x600px
>>7263964
>reading chinese
>>
>>7263907
>>7263917
YES! Thanks you!
>>
i like a side dish of avocado purée with chunky chat. goes pretty well with ramen.
>>
I make it from scratch.

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/02/rich-and-creamy-tonkotsu-ramen-broth-from-scratch-recipe.html

I added in his chasu pork and egg thing as well with some bean sprouts and seaweed. Still looking for other things to put in as well. VERY time consuming but absolutely delicious.
>>
File: 1451924186118.gif (3MB, 355x201px) Image search: [Google]
1451924186118.gif
3MB, 355x201px
>>7264337
>that
>Chinese
>>
Add this to the water before bringing it to a boil:
Red onion
Fresh parsley
Fresh Garlic
One medium size fresh tabasco pepper (I grow them year round indoors)
Half a stalk of celery
A splash of olive oil

Sometimes if I have left over chicken or pork or beef I break it apart and throw it in too.
>>
>secret
nope
nope
instant ramen is just a vessel for leftovers/scraps/odds and ends and if you treat it any differently you're doing it wrong

dice up your tex mex fajita leftovers. shred those two buffalo wings you couldn't finish last night. get a ton of super cheap frozen vegetables. you have a bunch of random chicken scraps in your freezer? perfect. buy the manager's special mystery meat for $1/lb and use that. add a little soy sauce, a little vinegar, a little molasses. dice garlic, dice onions. add mirepoix. anything. literally anything.

make it into something totally different with a little bit of heavy cream and masa harina. cheat and give it a velvety stock feel by adding a tiny bit of unflavored gelatin.

add an egg right before you take it off the heat. cube up some cheese and throw it into your finished product. a dollop of sour cream.

a n y t h i n g
cut your shitty chef teeth on instant ramen
go fucking crazy
>>
File: 5592.jpg (8KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
5592.jpg
8KB, 214x236px
>>7264363
>taking such low quality bait
The packet even has a .kr address on it you fucking mong
>>
>>7264337
Hangul not Chinese
>>
Add seasoning to match with the flavor packet it comes with (IE: lemon pepper with chicken)
Red pepper flakes to give it a some bang.
When it's bubbling hot drop an egg in and stir till the egg is cooked.

If I'm feeling hillbilly comfort food level chop up a hot dog or polish sausage in with the noodles.
>>
Kimchi, sesame oil, scallions, sesame seeds and a raw egg
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.