[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/. I'm going to homeless soon and I won't be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Hey /ck/. I'm going to homeless soon and I won't be staying in one spot. So what are some foods I can buy to take around with me? Preferably cheap since I won't be having much money.
>>
Bread. Canned meats. Canned vegetables.
>>
Anything canned because you can pop it open and it's ready to eat.
>>
>>7262536
Canned meat, trail mix, nigger toes, cheap cereal bars, peanut butter crackers,etc. Pretty much anything you'd consider suitable for a lunch box.

Oh, and find a local homeless shelter you idiot.
>>
>>7262536
Get a knife and eat other homeless.
>>
>>7262553
>nigger toes

excuse me?
>>
well sounds like you'll be needing canned stuff so maybe some chef Boyardee and some Campbell's chunky style soup.
>>
REMEMBER A CAN OPENER.

Once we had an earthquake here and we left to the shelter with our safety bagpack, we had a lot of food but forgot the damn thing, shit happens man.
>>
Invest in a fishing rod, eat delicious fish.
>>
>>7262557
I believe he means Brazil Nuts.
>>
>>7262557
>>7262563
>irrationally pc
Please go back to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>7262561
Before can openers, there were knives. Learn to use one
>>
>>7262574
No one has called them Nigger Toes since 1960. Take your hipster edge elsewhere.
>>
>>7262579
Before knives, there were sharpened pieces of rock and bone. Learn to use one.
>>
>>7262585
Not who you're replying to, but I'm 30 know them by no other name.
>>
What are you gonna be carrying it in? If you have a big enough bag or like a pedal bike or a car or a motorcycle you could carry around some pans and dried foods
>>
>>7262589
Sure and you just got yogurt last Tuesday, but we're talking normal people
>>
>>7262593
I'm going to be pushing a shopping cart.
>>
>>7262536
Are you a girl, not overweight? You can stay with me, I won't demand sex. I just want to watch you take a shower every night before bed (with me, but you don't have to have sex with me unless you want, you can even keep your panties on as long as I get to pick them out)

Also you need my permission to pee or poo (and I will wipe for you)

But nothing creepy, gross, or painful (unless you agree)
>>
>>7262605
if i was a boy but i dressed like a cute girl could i take this offer?
>>
Man you are just trying to get my attention with all that Saber, aren't you?

Probably need to keep dry snacks handy and try to potentially get canned stuff and a heat source to cook on.
>>
>>7262574

nice meme
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.