[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Hey /ck/. I'm going to homeless soon...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Hey /ck/. I'm going to homeless soon and I won't be staying in one spot. So what are some foods I can buy to take around with me? Preferably cheap since I won't be having much money.
>>
Bread. Canned meats. Canned vegetables.
>>
Anything canned because you can pop it open and it's ready to eat.
>>
>>7262536
Canned meat, trail mix, nigger toes, cheap cereal bars, peanut butter crackers,etc. Pretty much anything you'd consider suitable for a lunch box.

Oh, and find a local homeless shelter you idiot.
>>
>>7262536
Get a knife and eat other homeless.
>>
>>7262553
>nigger toes

excuse me?
>>
well sounds like you'll be needing canned stuff so maybe some chef Boyardee and some Campbell's chunky style soup.
>>
REMEMBER A CAN OPENER.

Once we had an earthquake here and we left to the shelter with our safety bagpack, we had a lot of food but forgot the damn thing, shit happens man.
>>
Invest in a fishing rod, eat delicious fish.
>>
>>7262557
I believe he means Brazil Nuts.
>>
>>7262557
>>7262563
>irrationally pc
Please go back to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>7262561
Before can openers, there were knives. Learn to use one
>>
>>7262574
No one has called them Nigger Toes since 1960. Take your hipster edge elsewhere.
>>
>>7262579
Before knives, there were sharpened pieces of rock and bone. Learn to use one.
>>
>>7262585
Not who you're replying to, but I'm 30 know them by no other name.
>>
What are you gonna be carrying it in? If you have a big enough bag or like a pedal bike or a car or a motorcycle you could carry around some pans and dried foods
>>
>>7262589
Sure and you just got yogurt last Tuesday, but we're talking normal people
>>
>>7262593
I'm going to be pushing a shopping cart.
>>
>>7262536
Are you a girl, not overweight? You can stay with me, I won't demand sex. I just want to watch you take a shower every night before bed (with me, but you don't have to have sex with me unless you want, you can even keep your panties on as long as I get to pick them out)

Also you need my permission to pee or poo (and I will wipe for you)

But nothing creepy, gross, or painful (unless you agree)
>>
>>7262605
if i was a boy but i dressed like a cute girl could i take this offer?
>>
Man you are just trying to get my attention with all that Saber, aren't you?

Probably need to keep dry snacks handy and try to potentially get canned stuff and a heat source to cook on.
>>
>>7262574

nice meme
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 420181

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.