[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my dad gave me this retarded dry cookie ingredients in a jar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: DSC05324-300x200.jpg (24KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC05324-300x200.jpg
24KB, 300x200px
my dad gave me this retarded dry cookie ingredients in a jar where you have to add wet ingedients and bake it yourself

i totally think it's not going to work

what does anon think?
>>
>>7261697
If the proportions are right, and the ingredients aren't old or expired, there is no reason it shouldn't work.

Knowing how to actually bake helps, too.
>>
>>7261697

>i totally think it's not going to work

I'm guessing you've never baking anything before?
>>
>>7261697
It will totally work, havent you made pancakes from a box before?
>>
>>7261707
i do bake

that's why i think it's not going to work
>>
Why wouldn't it work?

But who feels like making homemade cookies but can't be bothered to measure some dry ingredients? You shaved 2 minutes off of the cookie baking experience. Crap gift
>>
>>7261716
>Why wouldn't it work
not mixing the butter and sugar before the eggs
not beating in the eggs
not stirring in the chocolate chips at the end
>cook for 6-8 minutes? only?
no mention of the size of ball the raw cookie should be
>>
>>7261697
Ungrateful little shit.
>>
>>7261752
This, and the rest of the brats in the thread. It's a damn gift appreciate it.
>>
>>7261757
Yeah, okay grandma.
>>
>>7261767
You never visit.
>>
>>7261697
Why would anyone give ingredients as a gift?

That's some lazy ass shit. Might as well give you a shopping list and some money. You'll have to go to the store to get eggs anyway, so it's not like he saved you a trip.
>>
>>7261697
If my dad was still alive I'd bake the cookies for him and hand them to him with a huge hug.
>>
>>7261729
Only the chocolate chip part is a real concern for these, but battered chocolate chips aren't a huge deal. The other stuff just makes the end product a little more aerated. It doesn't have to come out like a sponge cake.
>>
>>7262967
If my dad was still alive I'd cave his skull in with a hammer again.
>>
>>7262967
You've got to stop saying stuff like this. It hurts your mother's husband's feelings. He does his best to fill that void in your life, you know?
>>
>>7262973
Too much edge.
Unlike you I loved my dad.
>>
>>7262978
Why? He didn't love you. He was seeing other sons on the side. Black sons.
>>
>>7262973
>>7262975
>>7262978

Daily reminder that right now it's summer in Ausfailia and all the kids are on vacation.
>>
>>7261697
You are a snobby asshole. Ever heard of cake batter? Bet the m they're delicious. Say thank you to your dad.
>>
>>7261707
no u

who the fuck wants to pay real money for a jar of flour and baking soda

if there's anything more then it's not "dry ingredients" and will turn out shitty and clumped

>>7261710
even if it were comparable those pancakes are shit
>>
>>7262952
what the fuck why don't you have eggs
why do you have to go to the store to buy eggs
it's a basic ingredient, come on now.

I always liked these sorts of gifts, even though it would be simple to assemble the ingredients myself, it's nice to not have to measure or go buy chocolate chips or whatever. It's like a little taste of home whenever you want. I'd kill for a jar like that with the ratios my grandmother used to use for cooking.
>>
>>7262952

Would you also be pissed if someone bought you a nice pot or pan?

Just imagine, you'd have to buy ALL the ingredients you needed just to get any use out of it.
>>
>>7261697
if it was bread it should work, idk about cookies though.
>>
My parents gave me one from the countryside in ausfagland, worked out fine and I would say it's better than betty crocker tier cookie mixes

7/10

/thread
>>
File: 9JvkCGD.png (353KB, 997x826px) Image search: [Google]
9JvkCGD.png
353KB, 997x826px
LMAO those prices.
>>
>>7263536
the sad thing is that people buy that
>>
>>7263536
>artisanal flour

what
>>
>>7263536

You gotta pay for a jar too.
>>
>>7261697
In my region , it's around 8 bucks.

I bought a big pack of cereal (grains), cane-sugar, powdered egg, and a bunch of designed glasses, with a lid.
It was a pretty cool christmas gift for friends (from 50$, I made 11 packages)
>>
>>7263470
That's not an appropriate analogy. It's like if OP wanted a pan, but instead was given metal to forge one.

His dad should have just baked him some damn cookies. That would be more thoughtful.

>>7262998
People can run out of eggs. Go cool your autism by playing with Lego or something.
>>
>>7262952
>Why would anyone want a bunch of free shit that you can use

i dunno mang
>>
>>7264437
> hey, I heard you were looking for a new table
> here's some cut wood and varnish, merry Christmas!
>>
>>7264572
If you're into building tables then yes, some free wood and varnish would be pretty rad to have
>>
>>7263569
They mis-typed, it's "autismal" flour
>>
>>7264873

kek

Fat people on their wedding day should pour cookie ingredients into a mason jar turn-by-turn, like some couples do with sand, except it's cookie ingredients.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.