[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most pretentious dish that's been featured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tortellini-walking-into-broth.png (421KB, 1024x540px) Image search: [Google]
tortellini-walking-into-broth.png
421KB, 1024x540px
What's the most pretentious dish that's been featured on Chef's Table?
>>
that's a good idea. it ensures the noodles don't get too soggy.
>>
>>7261490
That'll be $43.99 plus tip.
>>
>>7261486
This board has gone to so much shit
Fine dining is now looked down here and we have threads every day where some miserable drunk puts anchovies to his frozen pizza
>>
File: 1440347601665.png (109KB, 364x422px) Image search: [Google]
1440347601665.png
109KB, 364x422px
>>7261510
>tip
Americuck rules don't apply in Italy, friend
>>
>>7261529
that's because you can relate to the guy having a sad meal
it's difficult to relate to anyone who would actually a meal where the plating job cost more than the actual food
>>
If I was served that, regardless of the restaurant I would get up and leave. I've somehow been sent to hell and I need to escape before the devil finds me.
>>
File: rene.jpg (15KB, 220x301px) Image search: [Google]
rene.jpg
15KB, 220x301px
>>7261486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiYmVOZdd6E
this guy with stones on the plate
>>
>>7261567

He's not the worst offender I've ever seen in the kitchen, but he's goddamn close. You might as well go into a field and start grazing with the cows.
>>
>>7261534
That'll be £60 plus immigrant tax.
>>
The argentine guys episode was pretty comfy t b h
>>
File: mind of a chef.jpg (356KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
mind of a chef.jpg
356KB, 1280x853px
>>7261577
>>7261567
These Scandinavians and their rock fetishes.
>>
>>7261486

Isn't that basically the same question you're asking every other day, Gollum?
>>
The Italian guy's food was most appealing to me desu
>>
>>7261657

It's got to be the best opportunity ever to yell "FOOD FIGHT!"
>>
Anything deconstructed.

>pay me to put ingredients on a plate and you have to put it together
>>
The south American guy who put shit underground and overcooked it intentionally was great, also that potato medley he did
>>
>>7261486
>italian cuck
pretentious
>organic dirt eater
pretentious
>episode 3
>probably gonna be shit
>some wacko cooking whole pigs on open flame
>restaurant is on island
>guy is rad as fuck
seriously the best guy. i didnt get to watch the other ones tho.
>>
Can't find a pic but it was basically high end food in a bird's nest, you'd have to pick at the food like a chick.
>>
>>7261963

He was the only one on that program who I liked, because he was this cool, laid back, hippie type. He had gone through the stuggle of trying to do what everyone else had done and came out the other side and does only what he want's, which is awesome. Also, he burns the fuck out of everything which is rad as hell.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.