[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are these dark red blotches in this cut of beef?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: P1120222 - Copy.jpg (1MB, 2144x1608px) Image search: [Google]
P1120222 - Copy.jpg
1MB, 2144x1608px
What are these dark red blotches in this cut of beef?
>>
period blood
>>
A full flovoured tumor.
Season with salt.
>>
that's where the cow got bludgeoned and he moo'd for his life

It's okay, that animal deserved to die anyway so you could cook your shitty subpar dinner
>>
>>7260196
Can you cook cancer?
Does it ytaste good?
>>
The cow was probably fed a diet of gmo corn and developed cancer.

not.even.funposting
>>
>>7260205
I'd advise against cancer, matey.
>>
>>7260190
Being beef, iunno. But it does look it an entry hole I see on deer.
>>
>>7260190
>literally buying cancer
>>
>>7260197
>that animal deserved to die anyway
top kek

>>7260190
the lower left thing looks ugly. Might in fact be cancer.
The middle thing looks like blood accumulation from a cut before death. I could be wrong.

Although the human body will detect cow cells and kill them (ie cow cancer is not possible to be contacted), I'd much rather waste 5$ and throw that meat away instead of eating it.
>>
>>7260213
But its cooked. Its not like cancer is contagious.
>>
>>7260209
>gmo
Meme phrase spouted by people that dont know shit.

Now sure, an all corn diet mightve given it cancer.
>>
Could be just a bruise but I wouldn't risk it. Invite your mother in law over for dinner.
>>
>>7260249
...or your wife's first husband.
>>
>>7260246
Monsanto apologist please go.
>>
It's a sign from God. He wants you to put ketchup on your steak so he did it for you
>>
File: yolo.jpg (19KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
yolo.jpg
19KB, 403x403px
OP here, I found a hard round lump embedded in the fat, probably a cyst or something.

I'm going to eat the meat anyway, YOLO.
>>
>>7260251
You're a cuck.
>>
>>7260321
That's a cow egg you moron. If you incubate it for six weeks at 29-35 degrees celsius a calf will hatch and you can have veal for the next month.
>>
>>7260333
Thanks for the tip, trips

Saved me a small loan.
>>
>>7260205
If you had ever smelled a tumor you wouldn't be asking that. And you'd never forget the smell either.

As long as you cooked it enough to ensure all cancer cells were dead I don't suppose it would be actually harmful, though.

>>7260238
Living cancer cells can be transplanted to another person and grow as a new focus site there. By inhalation for example.
Doesn't happen a lot of course, but it theoretically could for example during surgery without proper precautions.
>>
>>7260493
>By inhalation for example.

Source or it didnt happen.
>>
>>7260496
I'm not aware of it ever happening. I'm telling you it, in theory, could.
Most cancers transmitted from one person to another were by actual surgical transplantation of organs or stem cells. It's very rare because we know the risk exists and we take precautions.
You're not inhaling a lot of chicken cells when you take apart one of those either, and you probably don't wear a face mask for that.

This is unrelated but a fun story of which I was reminded.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/5152953/Surgeons-find-fir-tree-growing-inside-patients-lung.html
>>
>>7260511

cancer can spread from human to human, but not from animals to humans.

Animal cells are fundamentally different.
Your body can always tell the difference and kill them, whether they're cancer or normal.

That's why you don't start growing cows between your teeth when you eat an undercooked steak.
>>
>>7260531
Oh sorry, that's absolutely true.
I didn't realise that's what you were contesting.
I thought we had moved away from the whole beef thing already and were talking cancer in general.
>>
>>7260531
Are you suggesting that cows are grown from raw beef?
>>
>>7260493
What do tumors smell like? And how do you know?
>>
>>7260536
He's suggesting that cannibals have little people growing in their teeth.

>>7260541
They smell like rot and death and disease. I don't have the words to describe it but I assure you the smell doesn't make you want to fry one and eat it.
I know because I'm a nurse. A male one; sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>7260556
Both my parents are RNs so I make fun of my dad for it too. He used to work in oncology but now he's an OR nurse. My mom is about to start travel nursing somewhere
>>
File: LE4LOCm.gif (484KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
LE4LOCm.gif
484KB, 500x220px
>>7260584
My wife travel nurses. The money is damned good, and the hours better than anywhere around here. It does make me so ronery though.
>>
>>7260556
huh. so dogs might in fact be able to smell cancer.
that's pretty interesting.
>>
>>7260594
they're planning on getting an RV and travelling together. It's kind of cute
>>
>>7260601
That would be cool. I'm actually a work from home contractor. We could do that kind of thing. I would just have to secure an internet connection in advance at each location. Contracts tend to be 3 months. We have some Animals with special needs though. Maybe once the oldest 2 kick off.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>7260190
surprisingly enough, it's beef
>>
Cancer tissue is safe to eat. Cancer is just abnormal tissue growth due to gene mutation. It's just as normal as any tissue. It kills you by putting pressures on areas you don't want to.
>>
>>7260594
>admitting you're a cuck on an Indonesian kung fu board
>>
Pretty sure it's actually just blood pooling after the cow was killed, blood may congeal like that sometimes.
>>
File: 1432845672152.jpg (31KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432845672152.jpg
31KB, 639x480px
>>7260493

It's a different species you asshat.
>>
>>7260531
BUT WE'RE ALL ANIMALS AND WE CAME FROM ANIMALS.
>>
>>7262923
Read the fucking thread, genius. This was already addressed.
>>
>>7260190
You don't want to eat that. Lazy ass butcher, or cheap ass store.
>>
>>7263263
It's a bloodline. That cow had a ninjutsu that kills whoever eats its flesh
>>
>>7260531
>>7260493
You guys are stupid as shit. Cancer is not contagious or communicable in any way. If someone had a stupid fucking doctor that transplanted an organ with cancer, well that's just plain malpractice and even more the cause was the doctor not the cancer. Never once happened in nature. Go die. Seriously you guys, go die.
>>
>>7260594
she is DEFINITELY fucking tyrone my friend
>>
>>7260252
Idiots who think there's something wrong with GMOs should just go live in an Amish commune. Bunch of fucking luddites
>>
>>7263275
There was a thing going around a while back about a guy who got cancer from a tapeworm or something similar in his body getting cancer, and it spreading to his body after it died.

So it's a very real thing that can happen. Uncommon as hell though.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.