[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you eat today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16

File: pizza 9.96.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pizza 9.96.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I started the day with leftover pizza.

Secret aardvark cottage cheese, tomato, anchovies and jalapenos.
>>
File: Capture.png (32KB, 660x458px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
32KB, 660x458px
>>7259192
Sounds good, OP.
I had the usual fare of macronutrients.
>>
>>7259192
ur moms pussy, nigga.
>>
>>7259203
whats that app?
>>
>>7259203

That's pretty hardcore anon.

Do you wake up at 4 in the morning, eat your first meal, exercise for an hour, and then come home to eat regular breakfast?

Also what's "dry" cottage cheese and "homo" milk?
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-11+at+10.02.22).png (44KB, 615x825px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-11+at+10.02.22).png
44KB, 615x825px
>>
File: tmp_23083-keyart1444166669.jpg (103KB, 931x550px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23083-keyart1444166669.jpg
103KB, 931x550px
>>7259227
>homo milk
>>
>>7259192
>Secret aardvark cottage cheese
uh, what
>>
Lunch was just leftovers from various meals
>Game pie
>Cold roast goose
>Mortadella
>Pickled onions
>Tomato and chilli chutney

Dinner was from Lidl, they were selling their 'extra special' christmas range at a big discount
>Spinach and ricotta ravioli
>Truffle cream sauce
>Crispy bacon
>Apple and blackberry pie with cream

Good days eating.
>>
>>7259203
>>7259234
can someone please tell me what apps these are?
>>
>>7259215
Myfitnesspal
>>7259227
No, I wake up whenever a little later than that, and that pic consists of my entire meals for the day.
"Dry" cottage cheese is just that, dry, with the curds like moist crumbles. "Homo" is homogenized, which is a process that allows milk to stay from separation (freshly milked milk will separate and the fat form as cream on the top)
>>
>>7259234
This is a joke.
>>
Big ass italian sub
steak tacos
bowl of tortilla soup
mozarella sticks
kettle corn
various chocolate
like 8 cups of tea

I was too drunk to eat yesterday so I made up for it today.
>>
>>7259240

>secret aardvark cottage cheese

It's going to be the next sriracha mayo.

Look for it at your favorite fast food joint within the next decade.
>>
>>7259315
>too drunk to eat
Whoa, how do you do this?
>>
>>7259342
Amateur
>>
>>7259342
after 16 beers I just kinda forgot
>>
>>7259192

you the guy who made that thread a couple weeks ago with the frozen pizza that you put achovies on?

that thread was comfy
>>
Nothing for 48 hours. What do I win?
>>
>>7259479
Muscle+fat loss and a shrunk stomach making it harder to regain the mass.

Or an eating disorder.

Or complete poverty with no understanding of how to eat while poor.

Congratulations on being bad at life.
>>
>>7259452
i've been through some dark times and not once was i too fucked up to eat. i'd pass out first.
>>
>>7259497
>Muscle+fat loss and a shrunk stomach making it harder to regain the mass.
You must be crazy if you think 2 days is long enough for your body to start cannibalizing its own muscle.
>>
>>7259206
damn, son

that's that straight OG shit
>>
>eating pizza
Are you fucking 12?
>>
I was goign to make chicken (still very new to cooking own food as horrible as that sounds) bought a bunch of chicken thighs from Costco and froze them without thinking, went to defrost them so I could re-store them in ziploc bags for individual cooking days.

Now I'm spooked cause I cut open the plastic and they're still frozen, is it safe to defrost them in cold water all open like that and then package them back up and freeze?
>>
>>7259804
why did you defrost them if you just want to re-freeze them?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Half a steak for breakfast
Other half & some spinach for dinner
Milk & cheese for a snack
>>
>>7259815
What sauce is on steak? Looks good
>>
>>7259206
So
Many
Fat
Fucks
But for why
>>
>>7259192
oof, 3 slices? my wife and I split half a slice and still feel full :(
>>
File: pizza 9.97.jpg (773KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pizza 9.97.jpg
773KB, 2048x1536px
>>7259843

It's really thin crust, anon.

The secret aardvark cottage cheese and anchovies are also so flavorful that you can nibble on it over the course of a couple hours and make it into a couple of meals.

It's too bad that slightly different lighting and a shitty camera can make the same food look completely different. Pic related is the same pizza, half way through.
>>
>>7259240
Secret aardvark is a hot sauce. Google told me.
>>
>>7259192
Lotta beer, good amount of sailor jerry with diet coke or earl grey tea, coffee with hot cocoa mix and milk, stir fry with mixed vegetables and noodles (tons of soy sauce coconut oil teriyaki sauce and spices) and a microwaved sweet potato.

And 5 twizzlers

I'm a fat fuck but at least I shoveled the driveway today.
>>
>>7259838
Thanks, that's the reheated half. Just olive oil, butter, & rendered fat; the steak was a great cut
>>
>>7259814

I couldn't seperate the chicken thighs, I wanted to bag them individually for meals. I should have done that at the start but I just was dumb and never got around to it
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 960x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 960x683px
Received Ferrero Rocher for my birthday recently.
Also
>oats with honey
>scrambled egg (3 eggs) with cheese
>full fat Greek yoghurt with mixed berries
>watermelon
>brown rice/chicken with butter chicken sauce
Haven't had dinner yet since its only 6
>>
>>7259843
Don't you mean you and your wife's son?
>>
>>7259899
Are you the anon that legposted about the E in the wrapper?
>>
>>7259899
I'd enjoy fucking your mouth
>>
>>7259192
Just a delicious bowl of porridge with shredded coconut and a banana, so far.

>>7259899
>>>/global/rules/13
>Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.
>>
>>7259953
I'm posting an image of the chocolates that I received and ate.
>>
>Spaghetti with marinara
>Peanut Butter + banana sandwich
>Chicken pot stickers
>Spinach salad with almonds, feta, vinagrette
>Apple

It was a good day.
>>
>ham sandwich with mustard, mayo, and a slice of havarti
>jalapeño flavored chips

>small portion of leftover steak and potatoes
>tomato-basil bisque
>a chunk of French bread
>>
>>7259953
You're a fucking moron who can't even interpret 4chan's rules.
>>
File: FoodTuesday.png (42KB, 686x633px) Image search: [Google]
FoodTuesday.png
42KB, 686x633px
Probably going to add in some fruit and something with more protein later today and hopefully hover somewhere around 500 below my goal.
>>
>>7260204
You're too new to have an opinion. Every time that fat aussie slut posts a pic it's of something in her mouth. Effectively it becomes an avatar. Similar to using a trip. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that you're new. The alternative is that you're just plain dumb.
I used small sentences just to be safe.
>>
File: chorizo spaghetti squash.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
chorizo spaghetti squash.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I cooked up some chorizo with spices and then added some mashed up black beans and sort of refried them. That was all mixed together with baked spaghetti squash.

I was just given a ton of tomatoes (even though it's below zero out), so I had one, along with a bite of sausage I was told to try.
>>
>>7259332

Do they make shelf stable cottage cheese?
>>
File: tomato sandwich.jpg (824KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
tomato sandwich.jpg
824KB, 2048x1536px
Tomato sandwich with cracked pepper and sriracha mayo, with a side of olives.
>>
>>7259575
No, it absolutely does happen, and in even a shorter time. Protein synthesis is going on constantly, making new cells, organ tissue, etc, and if you haven't eaten any protein your body simply breaks down muscle tissue for the required amino acids. Your body is in a constant flux of catabolism and anabolism of varying degree, and in regards to protein synthesis, not consuming protein veers it immediately towards catabolism, aka "cannibalizing".
>>
Made some potato pancakes. Ate them with some apricot jam and some cottage cheese. Made enough for breakfast and lunch. Past few days have been nothing but chicken, egg whites, and vegetables so I guess I was feeling like carbs today.
>>
>sardines on toast

>chicken breast, cous cous and brocolli with a bit of 'cha on top

>slice of bread & hummus
>hand-ful of bombay mix (delicious nut/pea/spice/corn snack mix)

>chicken breast, pite bread, salad & avocado

Drank about 3 or 4L of water and two black coffees (no sugar).

about 2000kcal
>>
File: 1418028380891.png (2MB, 1347x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1418028380891.png
2MB, 1347x1194px
>>7259899
look he we have here
>>
Cooked a whole chicken in slow cooker fr 5 hr with 2 litres stock and veg, roasted chicken for one hour. Ate veg,
Shit was good,

Also maramite on wheaten toast
>>
File: welfare.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
welfare.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>7260881

So when I said I'd been given a bunch of tomatoes, what I really meant is that a couple of the people I live with went to a church food bank in in a nice neighborhood and apparently cleaned them out.

Tonight was leftover spaghetti squash and a few leftover brussels sprouts, with everything else coming from this food pantry place. Trader Joe's root vegetable oven fries, another tomato, minute rice, and a shitty loaf of grocery store Italian bread.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>7259192
Porkchops and potatoes.
>>
>>7262297
not bad desu senpai
>>
>>7262297
desu senpai
>>
I had leftover fajitas and some green salsa then I had a hamburger from sonic.
>>
coffee
a bowl of berries
hashbrowns
a bag of edamame
some sangria
mint tea
>>
i ate a dick
>>
>>7259192
>Secret aardvark cottage cheese
Fellow Portlandfag?
>>
>>7259282
myfitnesspal

just google calorie tracker
>>
File: pizza.jpg (605KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
605KB, 3264x1840px
just made this

r8 maybe h8 plis
>>
>>7259192
Pizza Pops
Chicken wings and rice
Chicken wings and rice again
Street cake
Roast beef, green beans and rice
Pizza Pops again
A Lot to eat in 16 hours since I've been awake.
>>
>>7262621
too much crust maybe burned/10
>>
>>7259192
can some kind anon post the stir fry sauce chart, plox?
>>
>>7262655
i like well done pizza, crunchy is delicious
>>
>>7259192
breakfast: cottage cheese, 1/2 grapefruit, hardboiled eggs, figs, kashi protein granola bar

lunch: big ol chocolate chip cookie. no ragrets

dinner: grapes, half a brisket sandwich on a hard roll, almonds, and another kashi bar.
>>
cant do cottage cheese not even in yogurt it would ruin yogurt for me. i had a ham n cheese lean pocket, general tsos chicken, a handfull of honey nut cheerios n a full spoonfulls of blue bunny Bordeaux chocolate cherry icecream, some vanilla strawberry rooibos teas n a hot chocolate with vanilla almond milk. jersey jerkoff here.
>>
Chicken sandwich then a lobster tail
>>
Breakfast Scramble egg with steak and mushroom
Lunch Lamb shank and pita bread
Dinner Steak with half a bake potato
>>
>>7262569

>fellow portlandfag

Former Reedie.
>>
File: turkey dinner.jpg (985KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
turkey dinner.jpg
985KB, 2048x1536px
>>7262297

Another church food bank dinner.

Brined and roasted a 20 pound turkey (dark meat only, please), which came with a gravy packet. Sides are bland bag of "seasoned" frozen cauliflower and whatever hybrid broccoli mix, and basic homemade mashed potatoes.

The turkey wasn't bad, and is going to provide meals for the next week, but everything was pretty meh.
>>
>>7262715
Sounds like a tasty day. I just got some cottage cheese today after not having some in a while, but I might have to pick up a couple grapefruits sometime soon. Used to love those as a kid.

>>7262621
Looks like an okay dinner, anon. I haven't made pizza or drank beer in a good minute, and I think I might just do both of those things Friday, since I'm off.

For breakfast, I had about 20 ounces of coffee with a bit of almond milk, a multi-vitamin ("orange" flavored :^)) and some cough medicine. Dinner was a burger with serrano peppers mixed in, topped with mustard, wing sauce and blue cheese, along with some macaroni and cheese. Had some Italian seasoned flatbread crisps with a wedge of mozzarella Laughing Cow cheese and some grape tomatoes, and am now sipping on gin mixed with sparkling water and a bit of cranapple juice.

Contemplating fucking up my calories with the Takis I bought today, but trying to resist.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.