[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you usually have for dessert?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: chocoslice.jpg (103KB, 450x294px) Image search: [Google]
chocoslice.jpg
103KB, 450x294px
What do you usually have for dessert?
>>
>because spreading nutella on toast is too hard

i usually just oat porridge with vanilla proton powder and cinnamon.
>>
>>7255280
>lets not do things because they're stupid and better ways already exist
I'll bet you got rid of your rotary
>>
>>7255292
i don't know what point you're trying to make but i'd rather retain the freedom to decide on my own portion sizes.
>>
>>7255315
then you can DECIDE on a slice, god
>>
>chocolate
>white bread

People don't seriously do this...
>>
>>7255280
Yet you'd still buy it like the way you buy sliced fake american cheese
>>
>>7255329
White bread is even sweeter in Asia than America that it's pretty much cake.
>>
>>7255338
That's horrifying.
>>
>>7255258
I don't. Was never really into sweet stuff, and I don't want to be a fat piece of shit when I hit middle age.
>>
>>7255361
>i don't like thing and that makes me better, here's why...

It's a school night, kiddo. Get some rest.
>>
>>7255371
I'm 35, bub.
>>
I like a piece of chocolate or toffee
Brownie w/vanilla or cheesecake w/fruit if I'm at a restaurant
>>
>>7255361
then you should learn to moderate your food intake instead of thinking you need to completely avoid some things
>>
File: beach.jpg (130KB, 800x468px) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
130KB, 800x468px
>>7255258
My favorite desert was a pina colada on a secluded white sand beach in central America. It was one of those tiny nobody-ever-goes-there type beaches. We had to chop our way through the jungle with a machete. Hauling the cooler all that way was worth it. Pina coladas, margaritas, daiquiri and leftover rum and tequila.

The sky was blue, the palm trees were dropping coconuts, the breeze was perfect and the rolling tide was therapeutic. We didn't swim though. The water was filled with portuguese man-o-wars.
>>
Spoonful of peanut butter.
>>
>>7255391
OP said usually. I said I don't (usually). Reading comprehension troubles? I think usually eating dessert is a pretty good way to become a fat guy by the time you're 40, at which point it's harder to not be a fat guy. If OP had asked people what their favorite desserts were, I would have given a different answer.
>>
>>7255378
Have you considered acting like it?
>>
>>7255412
>Reading comprehension troubles?
cranky old man. why did you even post if you don't have dessert? so you can feel superior to other people? you can have dessert everyday if it's a normal portion and the rest of your diet is healthy. dessert doesn't inherently make you fat, eating too much does.
>>
>>7255409
gross
>>
>>7255258
>dessert
What are you, a child or a woman?
>>
>>7255506
I came to this board to escape people taking shit b8, don't join the sheeple
>>
>>7255984
What? You don't seriously think desert is something only women and children eat do you? Heck, if you have to manly about it, fruit could be considered desert.
>>
>>7256010
i'd like to see women and children eat a whole desert.
>>
>>7255292
But rotaries are worth more trouble than they're worth.

I'd still drive one though.
>>
>>7255258
processed cheese except it's chocolate, not cheese?
jesus christ that's an amazing idea
>>
>>7255989
>I came to the jack scalfani well done v blue rare how do I cook ramen ching chong look at me im totally japanese xd board to escape bait
I'm not sure how easily people get baited there, but
>>>/out/
>>
>>7256686
Jackposting is top-tier shitposting and you can't deny it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.