[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I enjoy food and not be a fat piece of shit /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Food_Pizza.jpg (392KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Food_Pizza.jpg
392KB, 1680x1050px
How can I enjoy food and not be a fat piece of shit /ck/?
>>
>>7252742
Exercise!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN2bQrCW2iA
>>
Eat less you silly shit.
>>
>>7252813
it looks like four rats climbed on the pizza before it was put in the oven
>>
>>7252742
Graham Kerr would recommend you go for ways to add flair to food without adding the fat and sugar.

Take time to let food develop flavor through heat! Make sure you use bright herbs and colors. Compose the salad as though you were painting a picture

oh hell, who am I kidding. Slather the lamb in beer and butter and let's just eat.
>>
>>7252742

cook your own meals with unprocessed ingredients and skew towards, veggies, whole grains, and legumes with little to no meat and dairy, which are more calorically dense.
>>
>>7252865

OP said he still wanted to enjoy food.
>>
>>7252813
Oh look, it's THIS picture again...
>>
>>7252878

That's the point of using good ingredients anon....tastes way better than processed garbage.
>>
Put on more muscle. More muscle = more calorie expenditure. One pound of muscle burns around 50 calories in a day at rest.
>>
exercise
thats about all you need to worry about
>>
>>7252742
Easy. Eat a sensible diet most of the time and enjoy indulgent foods once in a while.
>>
>>7252865
>cook your own meals with unprocessed ingredients and skew towards, veggies, whole grains, and legumes with little to no meat and dairy
Or you can just not sit around all day, get a little exercise and eat good things too
>>
>>7253145
no it fucking doesn't. Some processed food taste better, some taste worse. Its not a catch all term for things you don't like
>>
Exercise, eat healthy, and have a cheat day when once a week you eat all the processed crap you want.
>>
>>7253351

Well, I admit that if you extend the term "processed" to its literal sense, then yes, there are some fantastic "processed" foods: For example a fine ham like Jamon Iberico is techincally "processed" to convert the raw pig's leg to the finished ham. Likewise meats might be smoked, vegetables are fermented to make pickles, and so on. Those are all "processed".

But generally speaking, "processed" means the food was made using industrial factory shortcuts rather than the more time consuming and costly traditional methods of making those foods. It's a tradeoff: give up flavor in exchange for low price and convenience.
>>
File: lazytowndiary.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
lazytowndiary.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>7253397

good advice but you will have to limit your daily calories - check the interweb for some guidelines for gender, body shape, current weight, etc.

working for me
>>
>>7253397

>have a cheat day when once a week you eat all the processed crap you want

I've never understood this.

If you know how to make your own food and use half way decent ingredients processed shit wont even sound appealing.

If you need to have a cheat day eat good food, just in larger quantities.
>>
>>7253413
>generally speaking, "processed" means the food was made using industrial factory shortcuts rather than the more time consuming and costly traditional methods of making those foods. It's a tradeoff: give up flavor in exchange for low price and convenience.
This. If the ingredients you cook with have ingredient lists on them you're doing it wrong. If you're eating food made with ingredients you wouldn't have in your own kitchen you're doing it wrong. The more unpronounceable words on the ingredient list the crappier the food, plain and simple.
>>
>>7253427
IS A PIECE OF CAKE TO BAKE A PRETTY CAKE!
>>
>>7253345
That does very little to keep the fat off compared to eating a proper human diet.
>>
>>7252742
Eat what you need.

Pretty fucking unless you just eat mindlessly until you cant eat any more. Start by consciously limiting portion size whenever you eat and when you start to realise you feel more energetic and clear-minded on less food you can probably play it by ear.

If good food =/= huge portions why do you need huge portions to enjoy food? It doesn't enhance the flavour or anything.
>>
>>7252742
ENJOY IN MODERATION
>>
>>7252742
Eat less, or eat healther and less. Stop snacking also..
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.