[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food and beverages are a big part of creating a cosy atmosphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ishiggyhygge.png (259KB, 466x285px) Image search: [Google]
ishiggyhygge.png
259KB, 466x285px
Food and beverages are a big part of creating a cosy atmosphere and giving you that nice warm feeling. How do you guys achieve 'hygge'?

When I come home after a long day I get a big cup of hot water and dissolve 1 and a half tablespoons of honey in it. Maybe put a bit of jerky, nuts or sliced fruit etc in a small dish to go with it. Then sip the hot honey water while I watch a youtube video or lurk /ck/ for half an hour before I go to bed.
>>
>>7242269
you are truly the most retarded poster here
>>
>>7242272
That's not cosy senpai.

I like to look out the kitchen window and sip a big hot cup of coffee in the mornings.
>>
>>7242269
I like to turn the central heating up to full, gradually get naked and dunk my balls into a cup of cinnamon tea while shouting 'hygge nygge'. The sound of my balls sizzling for up to an hour afterwards really fosters a sense of relaxation and togetherness
>>
>>7242269
I live in a cozy place with lots of wood and very good heat. On top of that I have a very comfortable bed. When the weather is cold and shitty just coming home is enough.
>>
>>7242335
a/s/l?
>>
>>7242335
Sounds awesome, is it a rural area? Nordic country?
>>
I chose to live somewhere that's not always cold and rainy.

But yeah, baking your own bread is pretty hygge I guess.
>>
>>7242345
>>7242363
Believe it or not a pre war co op building in South Brooklyn with a park view out my window. Cozy as fuck.

In the summer I open all my windows and it feels like I'm living in a beach house. Best of both worlds.
>>
File: gay.gif (211KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
gay.gif
211KB, 300x167px
>>7242379
the old bait and switch
>jew york city
>>
>>7242379
you lucky bastard
>>
>>7242408
I put in my time paying too much for shitholes and dealing with awful landlords. But yeah, I lucked out buying a nice place cheap before the neighborhood started becoming fashionable. Now I have a cozy, cheap home base to hang out and watch the coffee shops start opening. (Two new ones last year, and another on the way, so it looks like I got in just in time).
>>
>>7242462
>lucked out buying a nice place cheap before the neighborhood started becoming fashionable
That's the dream bru. My parents did the same, now that the area is getting heavy traffic they're thinking of moving on.
>>
>>7242557
When I get old I may sell if the place ends up being worth a big pile of cash and the neighborhood gets all yuppie. But for the time being there's no place I'd rather be. There's lots of good, cheap Mexican food (because Mexicans live here), the biggest Chinatown in NYC, a few yuppie joints down by the waterfront and just north of here and excellent Middle Eastern and old school Italian American just south of me. If I need anything more than that Manhattan is a 15 min subway ride away.

And I'm paying less per month to live here than anyone I know who is renting, because I bought when it was still cheap. Plan on enjoying this as long as I can. And it's cozy as fuck.
>>
>>7242371
>baking your own bread
das hygge muh nigge
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.