[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's like the dankest thing I can get from Subway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What's like the dankest thing I can get from Subway with a $10 gift card
>>
Herpes
>>
>>7241919
Meatball sub for dindin
>>
>>7241919
CP
>>
>>7241919
a shit ton of cookies
>>
sweet onion chicken teriyaki foot long with extra ranch sauce
>>
veg is the only kind of good thing you can get

i wouldn't give that meat to my dog
>>
footlong steak and cheese (deluxe) on italian herbs and cheese with pepperjack. get it toasted. get any veggies you want and be sure to get the chipotle sauce.
>>
>>7242053
I hope you get cummed on.
>>
>>7241969
This. The subs aren't worth a fuck
>>
>>7241919
Get yourself some of those tasty sodium packed soups they sell
>>
A subscription to a Twitch stream for two months
>>
File: salt-strong-logo.png (9KB, 665x160px) Image search: [Google]
salt-strong-logo.png
9KB, 665x160px
>>7242053
This. The cookies and soups are pretty good though.
>>
>>7241919
a $10 refund
>>
>>7241919
What happened to that card? Did you wipe your ass with it?
>>
>>7241919
I found a wallet a few months ago and it had a subway gift card with over $100 on it. I kept the gift card and the cash and turned the wallet in. I got one sandwich, 2 dozen cookies, then gave the card to someone for Christmas.

Subway is so bad I won't eat it for free. Cookies are good though
>>
>>7241919
wait for the febuany bullshit so that footlongs are $5 and get two foot long chicken teriyaki with peperjack, a bit of lettuce, siracha, sweet onion sauce, chipotle, and oregano
toast after sauces if they allow it, otherwise toast pre sauce
>>
the reminds me i have all these gift cards but i've become too autistic to go in and spend them
>>
The Feast. It's not on the menu anymore, but they'll still make it.
>>
>>7242080
Nice
>>
>>7241919
Good luck finding a store that accepts it. I received one for Christmas, and have been rejected at three different places.
>>
a small soda
>>
Subway makes better Philly cheesesteaks than Pat's or Gino's so get one of those, some Sun chips, a cookie and a large pop. Bazinga. $10.
>>
>>7241919
>dankest
anything you can kill yourself with
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.