[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I quit cola?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

How do I quit cola?
>>
Gradually switch to coffee or tea.
>>
>>7241222
Switch to flavored sparkling water first, and get into drinking iced tea (or hot tea) and water. Slowly work you way down to just drinking unsweetened flavored sparkling waters, unsweetened teas, and MOSTLY plain water.
>>
File: 1452048068346.jpg (172KB, 750x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1452048068346.jpg
172KB, 750x1167px
End your life
>>
force yourself to drink water when you want a cola. the human species has so far survived.
>>
Ween yourself off slowly. However many drinks of soda you have a day now, cut that by one and replace it with water (or something else like tea) and stick with that for a week or two, and keep subtracting until you're only drinking water. I used to drink two cans of coke and other shit like juice a day. Now I only drink water and tea with the occasional soda every now and then.
>>
>>7241233
Back before soda was invented people would die in their 30s and 40s.
>>
>>7241222
I just started drinking water instead. It's really not harder than that.
I still drink it occasionally, but really only when mixing with alcohol, or having a movie night with friends.
>>
>>7241222
Stop drinking it.
>>
Most likely you are just caffeine addicted. Drop all caffeinated beverages for around 6 weeks cold turkey. You will be cranky as fuck and get a lot of headaches but it'll get better.
>>
Stop buying it worked for me.

After grocery shopping go through your basket and remove the sodas/candy. Maybe allow yourself one or two a week and when you go out to eat. You can't drink soda if you don't have it at home.
>>
Switch too alcohol
>>
>>7242076
So he can experience a real addiction?
>>
File: yakov-smirnoff.jpg (29KB, 300x311px) Image search: [Google]
yakov-smirnoff.jpg
29KB, 300x311px
In Soviet Russia, you don't quit cola...

cola quit you!
>>
>>7241222
I used Mio. Or any of the dozens of other water enhancers out there. I just slowly added less and less each glass. Eventually I switched over to just water and unsweetened tea.
>>
>>7241264
People still die in their 30s and 40s
>>
>>7241264
People rarely ever died in their 30s and 40s. If you weren't killed as a baby then you were likely to live out the rest of your life.
>>
>>7241222

Just remember how bad it is for you, you are drinking like one glass of sugar.
>>
Brew your own tea or coffee.
>>
I used to be 50 pounds overweight because of Soda.

But I got fed up with it one day and I said to myself fuck this bullshit, I am done with the Sugar.

I had the chance in my life to get healthy and I took it.

I cut out all soda and instead I switched to drinking Green Tea only, it was surprisingly easy for me to switch. I thought that I would crave the sugar but that was not the case.

Instead I started eating alot more food to replace the empty sugar calories.

I would eat a big breakfast of eggs, sausage, an hash browns and I would feel full longer.

I found that when I cut out soda I could eat alot more food, feel fuller longer and lose weight at the same time.

To do all this I used an app on my phone called myfitnesspal.

I tracked all my calorie intake with the app, exercised some and I lost 50 pounds.

I have also kept this weight off for over a year by just drinking the tea and no soda, and pretty much eating what I want and never being hungry.

It was all the soda that made me fat and I dont miss it one bit !

What I do is I brew a huge gallon pitcher of Tea and I keep it in the fridge and I just drink it all day long.

Make the change today and cut out all sugar, its horrible for you.
>>
>>7242401
cool blog, fatty
>>
>>7242358
>supplementing one addiction for another
>>
>>7242401
>I used to be 50 pounds overweight because of Soda.
>It was all the soda that made me fat
>Pressing 'Enter/Return' at the end of each sentence
>Pressing it twice
You can lose all the wight you want, you can't purge the retard out of your brain
>>
>>7241264
man you should have seen the life expectancy before cigs, you fucking retard
>>
>>7241222
Stop buying it.
>>
I quit drinking soda on a regular basis after my second kidney stone
>>
>>7241222
i drink sparkling water (lemon lime tastes just like sierra mist) and just plain bottled water

what i like to do is just buy cases of bottled water and just leave them in my room so i never have the temptation to go find something unhealthy to drink
>>
Three words: Pepsi Max
>>
>>7241222
Place a gallon/jug of water wherever you most frequent.
You're more likely to drink water if it's within arms reach rather than going to the fridge to grab a soft drink.
>>
Should have made the OP "how do I quit coke".
>>
>>7242401
I'm not fat or anything, but the other side effects are starting to scare the fuck out of me.
It doesn't help at all that soda is the cheapest drink on my country and I've been drinking this shit most of my life.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.