[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of these just opened near where I work. Do you call in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: panda-express_image-2.jpg (96KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
panda-express_image-2.jpg
96KB, 940x540px
One of these just opened near where I work.

Do you call in your order or is it Chinese fast food?

Is it any good?

If I go what should I order?
>>
>>7228237
fast food

pretty decent

they are known for their orange chicken
>>
orange chicken is best. Lomein isn't bad.
>>
>>7228237
it's shit
>>
The food tastes good while you're eating it, but you end up regretting it almost immediately after. I always feel like shit after eating Panda Express.
>>
It's not the best but I eat there way too often. I like the orange chicken or the honey sesame chicken breast. I recommend checking it out at least once.
>>
Pretty low quality fast food. Prepare to be underwhelmed.
>>
>>7228237
inedible
>>
File: CQVssmSUwAADuOL[1].jpg (64KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
CQVssmSUwAADuOL[1].jpg
64KB, 600x300px
>>7228237
>>
Diarrhea EVERYTIME every store.
>>
It's essentially Chinese fast food that's well known for it's orange chicken
Don't expect too much from it but it's not bad, I go there every so often for the Beijing beef, orange chicken and chow mein
>>
their food really activates your bowels

not sure why, but 20 minutes after eating you will push out like 5 pounds of butt mud
>>
It's not chinese food, it's cafeteria food

If you've ever bought a frozen chinese meal and put the fucker inty the microwave you've had panda express
>>
Not a fan. Pretty fucking nasty.

>>7230326
This. Cafeteria food.
>>
orange chicken, teriyaki chicken, beef and broccoli, chicken egg rolls.
>>
>>7228237
Their orange chicken is pretty good. I like it.
>>
is the food they keep in the containers in the back fridges real or is it plastic or like a wallpaper on the inside of the co tainers
>>
>>7230405
It's just photographs of food.

Moron.
>>
I go when i fuck up and need something kinda healthy fast.

1/2 brown rice 1/2 steamed veggies
Teriyaki chicken with no sauce.
>>
>>7230427
sorry youve been there enough to know, id probably be pretty short with people too if i was poisoned from all that neurotoxic msg slop
>>
I usually pick it up on my way to class.
It's pretty tasty, inexpensive, and faster than any other fast food joint.
>>
Healthiest fastfood around. I'm trying to lose weight so I eat here a lot.

>1 orange chicken
>1 beijing beef
>2 fried rice
>fortune cookies

Definitely delicious and a good meal.
>>
>>7230494
Stop asking moronic questions and you'll stop being called a moron.
>>
Am I the only autist that hates the new logo/restaurant redesign? :(
>>
>>7230506
>dieting
>eats a 1000+ calorie meal
>>
>>7230541
Outside of that I only eat fruits and vegetables like potatoes.

I also spend an hour at the gym everyday so I'm losing weight thanks bye.
>>
>>7230494
>implying there's anything wrong with msg

Keep it up, sheeple
>>
>>7230541
He's probably not a petite little flower like you and can lose weight on that level of calorie consumption
>>
>>7230506
You do realize that orange chicken is just greasy fried chicken with syrup on it, right?
>>
>>7230631
You do realize chicken is the leanest of all meats and close in calorie count to many vegetables? You can't eat too much chicken.
>>
my dad loves that place
>>
>>7228237
I only go to Panda Express on days when I feel that both my dignity and pride can be put aside for some sweet orange chicken with a dish of chow mein.
>>
its convenient since its a drive thru but your local chinese takeout is always going to be tastier and a better value imo senpaisans
>>
>>7228304

This. It's really good, and the orange chicken is amazing, but afterwards I feel way too full and shitty. The food is too calorie-dense IMO.
>>
File: david-nalbandian-tennis[1].jpg (53KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
david-nalbandian-tennis[1].jpg
53KB, 1200x800px
>>7230506
>>
File: Wotter.png (107KB, 900x574px) Image search: [Google]
Wotter.png
107KB, 900x574px
>>7228237
The honey walnut shrimp is the best thing on their menu, hands down. Add some rice to go along with it and you have the perfect meal.

I don't know why so many faggots are slobbering over the orange chicken when you can get it at any other chinese place and it basically tastes the same.
>>
>>7230512
the only thing that's moronic here is you actually knowing what's in the boxes Jake's on u idiet
>>
>>7228237
it's chinese food for american schmucks who can't stand eating food without HFCS in it
their lo mein is pretty good though
>>
>>7228237
http://www.thedailymeal.com/news/eat/panda-express-swaps-eggs-corn-fried-rice-due-egg-shortage

corn
>>
Their orange chicken is heaven.
>>
>>7228237
>One of these just opened near where I work.

Do you live in Bel Air, Anon.
>>
>>7230541
So, this is basically how I lost weight. I would eat very little throughout the day. I'm talking less than 300 calories. Then at night, I'd get high and eat a big 1000-1300 calorie meal. So I was really maxing out around 1600-1700 a day...often times even less.

I lost about 20 lbs over the course of like 3 months, and have been maintaining this weight for the past 4 months since by slightly modifying the above plan.

I'm pretty sure that doing this has caused me to lose some of my hair, as I've noticed a couple bald spots. I've read that crash dieting like that puts a lot of stress on your body and this can lead to hair loss :(
>>
how do you make homemade crunchy orange chicken like they do
>>
>>7233494
Batter chicken pieces. Deep fry. Toss in orange sauce to coat.
>>
File: noodle-kitchen-logo-final.png (47KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
noodle-kitchen-logo-final.png
47KB, 600x517px
a Noodles Kitchen just opened up in Albany. It looks like a hipster joint so I kind of want to burn it down. Do they have decent food?
>>
It's all about the pei wei, bro. Fuck panda.
>>
>>7233790
True. I should start spending twice as much for the same quality orange chicken too.
>>
>>7233799
They're around the same price range.
>>
>>7228237
It's the taco bell of Chinese food.
>>
>>7230636
Salt is also very important and you can never have too much salt.
>>
>>7228237
An exitbag
>>
Shit food but fried rice and orange chicken is edible
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.