[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COF Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 41

File: IMG_6787.jpg (545KB, 2048x1350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6787.jpg
545KB, 2048x1350px
Last thread is saging >>9342209
>>
>>9347947
those eyelashes...
>>
File: IMG_6788.jpg (46KB, 402x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6788.jpg
46KB, 402x552px
>>9347947
Ew
>>
>>9347947
anyone have sauce on those heart with wings hairclips?
>>
It's like Kate fused with that Swedish drag queen-looking girl.
>>
>>9347947
Does she really have some sort of nerve disorder that makes it hard for her to do makeup? If that's the case, people need to lay off her just as much as she needs to lay off the the liquid liner..
>>
File: IMG_2019.jpg (740KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2019.jpg
740KB, 2560x1920px
>>9347947
>>9347957
There's no bad makeup thread, so I'm glad someone posted her
>>
>>9347992
Even her eyelashes hate her so much that they're trying to leave her
>>
>>9347947
That's the biggest clusterfuck I seen from her. It's like she slapped on anything pink she owned.
I still wonder how somebody who does make up regulary doesn't get better at it.
>>
>>9347947
Her wristcuffs are even backwards, this is truly some terrible OTT
>>
>>9347947
I love her coords. :^)
>>
>>9348000
Cool, no one cares. Glad you can find something to like about her.
>>
>>9347947
Kate once again proves she can't even do basic colour balancing right.
>>
>>9347960
yeah but Swedish girl usually puts way more thought into her accessories's textures and colors.

this is so unbalanced. the weird duck flower thing needs to especially go.
My biggest pet peeve these days is people pairing pearls with more casual items. if you have pearls and filligree accessories, do not wear an old navy tier cardigan.
it's like she can't choose between going full hime sweet or just doing comfy daily wear. it's a trainwreck combo imo
>>
>>9347950
Her lashes have always looked gross and crusty.
>>
>>9347960
Kek! More like a fusion with soccer mom.
>>9347969
She doesn't.
>>
>>9347947
All those coords on CoF and you just posted that one and called it a thread.
Admit it, you just wanted to start shit. This thread is going to be shit, so better don't bother dumping pics.
>>
>>9347969
Yes she has a chronic illness
>>
>>9347947
I am going to speak objectively about Kate. I admit that I am still a bit bothered by the LACE incident but I'm going to ignore that in hopes that Kate has learned from the experience.

What bothers me about Kate is that she has a lot of potential. She has a slim figure, her face isn't that bad (I wouldn't even mind if she brought her glasses back), and she has a lot of accessories and brand dresses. But somehow something often goes wrong and I wish that I can do an intervention and be her stylist . First thing I would do is better makeup and trim the bangs on all of her wigs. The wig in OP's picture is good and an improvement from the scene style bangs. If I recall correctly, she does not have bad skin, so I cannot understand why in some pictures you can see that she has piled on the foundation. Less is more! And I want to know what is up with the wristcuffs! Was it on purpose? Accident? If on purpose, I want to know her reasoning because I am all for experimenting with fashion.

>>9347992
I can't fault her for that. My false eyelashes rarely stay in place in the inner corner so I don't wear them often if I know I'm going to be out for a long time.

tl;dr I know I shouldn't be bothered over Kate if she is happy with the way she looks but with minor improvements, I think that she would be a beautiful Lolita.
>>
>>9348115
Her wridtcuffs aren't backwards it looks like they've flopped over from gravity based on how she's holding her hands
>>
>>9347998
They aren't look st the hand holding the skirt out. If you're going to pick something at least zoom in and look other than her makeup.
>>
Quit yer bitchin
>>
>>
>>
>>9348113
chronic illness =/= nerve disorder

"Chronic illness" is not a fucking excuse anon.
>>
>>9347992
My eyelashes always do that too! Andthe dreaded gap between the real lashline and the fake even with eye liner.

Send help! How do I make it better?
>>
>>9348131
I'm so sick of seeing these stop posting them no one gives a shit
>>
>>
>>9348131
I never understood the gothic lolita pain of blacks not matching until today.
>>
>>
>>9348137
Take your lash curler and kinda squish the falsies with your real lashes.
>>
>>9348141
This could have been so good. It ended up so bad. Those fucking shoes with the old school style! Why?
>>
>>9348139
i do not often like horizontal striped legwear

but when i do, it's because it matches the background
>>
>>9348141
>black dress
>brown shoes
I am so triggered rn
>>
>>9348131
I'm so tired of these daily flat lays. Nobody cares.
>>
>>9348132
Something about these proportions is really unnerving.
>>
>>9348145
The shoes are definitely out of place but that isn't old school.
>>
>>9348125
Look at the image on the right you tard
>>
>>9348139
Cute except for those socks.
>>9348141
Not bad, fair adorable but the shoes why?
>>
>>9348138
He does prepare nice coords and is challenging himself for the entire month.
>>
>>9348141
Agh god damn... Underbust skirts make you seem more massive if you're already fat and your bust is big don't ever do that, no comments on the shoes and legwear, ew.
It's just a very small head on a black and white mountain that's all I can see.
>>
>>9348137
Use some good thin, clear silicone band lashes, not cheap thick, black band stiff ones. They last many wears if you take care of them so it's worth investing a little. I like Dolly Wink. Choose one to enhance your eye shape and compliment the look you are going for
Curl your own lashes very well, getting as close to the base as you can, and then moving out for more squeezes of the curler. Most people don't get them curled enough. Heated curlers are great!

Then apply mascara lightly, root to tip on your own lashes. Place your falsies, getting them to match with the angles of your own lashes and setting them very close to the base of your natural lashes. Hold in place while the glue sets. Use a clean mascara spoolie to comb your lashes up to blend with the falsies, wiggling the spoolie and using a little more mascara if you need to. Then use the liner to blend as usual.

Don't curl your own lashes when they have mascara on or use the curler to squeeze them with the falsies, then things get flat looking. It's also not good for your lashes.
Clean your false lashes regularly with a soft tooth brush, tweezers to pick off the glue and a bath of makeup remover, don't be crusty like Kate.
>>
>>9348137
Black eyeliner before you put on the lashes or use black glue instead of transparent. Also be sure to trim your falsies to make sure they're not extending too far.
>>
>>9348211
I like that he's doing a monthly challenge, he makes pretty interesting choices.
>>
>>9348216
I don't think the skirt is supposed to sit up at that height, I think that's just the smallest part of her where she can get it fastened.
Really this coordinate has nothing going for it but the main pieces, the rest doesn't match at all and nothing flatters her. A shame since I think she has a pretty face and a nice smile. Hopefully she can improve and learn to dress better suited for her figure and learn accessory matching.
>>
>>9348131
Flat layouts in CoF bore me, especially repeat ones but a group for them would be ok if people posted to color albums or in albums grouped by style, as an inspiration resource. That messy room tho...
>>
>>9347969
If she can put on a wig, pile all that crap on her head and fasten it there, and glue shit to her face, she can clean her filthy lashes and not cake on a bunch of foundation. The parts people mostly critique about her makeup usually have to do with color, taste/style, lack of basic cleanliness/hygiene and the amount, not making fun of her (lack of) ability.
>>
>>9348211
That's great. Post it on a personal blog.
>>
>>9347992
Keeping your eyelashes on isn't hard...... She spends so much money on tacky accessories and dresses, can she not afford good eyelash glue? And can she not draw a straight line for eyeliner? It isnt rocket science.
>>
File: glasses.png (1MB, 878x888px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.png
1MB, 878x888px
she said the glasses were from amazon.. they're a filter REEEEEE
>>
>>9348245
Call her out. Pls do it.
>>
>>9348249
Seconded
>>
what does CoF mean?
>>
>>9348256
Closet of Frills. A group for daily sharing of lolita coords.
>>
>>9348245
I guess the glasses are real. You can see the shadow over her skin, the reflection and the nose being pressed by it. But her eyes are definitely fake.
>>
>>9348123
But you can see the band. If they were just flipped over the band would be hidden under the flipped over lace.
>>
>>9348141

This looks like terribad homemade. And a good poster child for why you shouldn't mix whites and ivory. Shoes are probably the least offensive thing about this outfit, someone should really let her know never to use those tights again, ever.
>>
>>9347994
Looooooooooool
>>
>>9348245
Why would she post a picture that includes a shopped version of her face next to one that isn't? She looks completely different.
>>
>>9348245
Yeah I guess the glasses are real, they just look incredibly fake because of the stupid fucking weeb filter. Look at the lamp reflection.
>>
>>9348135
Looks like someone took this with a Razor.
>>
>>9348211
It's NO EFFORT to put shit that kind of goes together on a bed, none of his posts have been full coords, just basic blah that isn't even photographed nicely.
>>
>>9348270
Anon..
There's no temple arm to keep the glasses on her face, they've disappeared like magic.
>>
>>9348233
>>9348543
are you guys fucking new to CoF or something? damn.
>>
>>9348551
I judge everyone, but his little challenge just means I get extra spam in my feed.
>>
>>9348029
>weird duck flower

It's takashi murakami's flower?? I thought that shit was everywhere. Either way it needs to go
>>
>>9348460
for a comparison, so you can see what she really looks like compared to what she can do with photo editing apps.
>>
>>9348553
learn how to filter lmao.
>>
>>9347947
pretty sure the flower on her head is a fucking sponge
>>
>>9348557
Nevuh been done befo
>>
>>9347957
why?? whyy???
pink eye is coming
>>
>>9347969
just call it retard, we know what that means
>>
thanks for that, thats a big help anon
>>
>>9348719
was ment for
>>9348217
>>
>>9348132
Cute. I like the reddish brown haircolor with this.
>>
>>9347947
I'm so sick of Choke legion vs Kate's friends. Can you guys just fuck already and get it over with?

I honestly like the hot pink coord. Her make up is messy and her headpieces could go, but it's really cute.
>>
>>9348727
same holy shit enough already, I like this coord, makeup needs work, that's the end of the story.
>>
>>9347947
It looked cute from a distance but a mess when I actually enlarged the photo. It's sad because she has potential to be better
>>
>>9348131
I appreciate aesthetically photographed flat coords, but this just looks bad. Putting a little more effort into the pictures would go a long way.
>>
>>9348113
Chronic shitting disorder shouldn't stop her from putting makeup on properly, though.
>>
>>9348245
I'm getting cosplay vibes from this but I'm not sure why. Is this girl a cosplayer?
>>
>>9348809
She doesn't have chrones you retard
>>
Choke please vacate the thread we know you hate Kate but can we keep this thread on track now because it's in complete derail now
>>
>>9347947
She'd match that swedish ageplayer pretty well
>>
>>9348727
I hate them both and will happily shit on them when it's due. Don't try to give choke an even bigger ego when she couldn't have been further from some of our minds in this thread.
>>
>>9348131

I understand she's ina cramped room and all, but she could stand on a chair to get a better view of the coordinate.

>>9347957
>>9347947

All that work and the makeup is still shitty
>>
>>9348113

Is it real though?
>>
File: 0.png (102KB, 300x359px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
102KB, 300x359px
>>9348547
I kind of see it there.
>>
>>9348233
Wth anon? This is the thread for that shit, what crawled into your bloomers?
>>
>>9348256
Cauldron of Fish. Look it up.
>>
>>9348137
Everything other anon said, plus it depends how you use your liner. Tightlining is important (basically lining under/between the lashes to fill in gaps) as is making sure you draw the liner all the way in so it doesn't stop weirdly halfway, but keep it thin towards your inner corner. Like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8d/dd/30/8ddd3014d71c19b937cc0e092e296374.jpg , see how the liner is drawn all the way into the inner corner past the natural lashes? This type of line tends to make the liner look more complete, and the thinner you try to do it, the less clunky it looks. Pony has really good youtube tutorials imo, and she does liner a lot with her looks. Combining this with tightlining should really help you get a solid line from both sides and eliminate dreaded lash gap.

It also helps to start out with very thin "natural" type falsies with the clear band. Eyelure makes some very good ones if you want ones you can buy in most countries, they're thin and lightweight. If you're still having trouble, try cutting the band in half and just using them on the outer part of your eye. It can give you extra curl without the full maintenance of the inner corner and full lashes.

And invest in a good glue. I like House of Lashes, which I have to import from the states, but it has kept my lashes glued all the way down even in wind-whipping weather. The only time I've had my inner corner pop up was when I was at a wedding and used some cheapo glue that came with the lashes I'd bought. So read reviews of glue and choose one that suits your needs (some people try to avoid latex or formaldehyde ofc). A lot of makeup artists also swear by duo. Also you should generally put the glue on the band, then wait about 30 secs to a min depending on the glue to let it get tacky, and then put them on, idk if you do that or not but it helps with being able to easily stick them firmly in place.
>>
>>
>>
>>9348245
This has disappeared from CoF, what happened?
>>
>>9348979
The only thing I don't get is why she's wearing a navy beret. Otherwise this is quite cute, even with the normie-looking cardigan.
>>
>>9348245
The filter and Meitu is so obvious too, one eye is bigger than the other and her bangs are blurring into her forehead.
>>
>>9349015
Maybe someone called her out? Or seen this? IDK
>>
>>9349030
(Actually girl in pic) oh gosh, the shading totally looks like it's navy. It's black IRL. Unfortunately the lighting is so weird in the driveway there, the light being oddly dispersed by the trees. That may have caused the beret to look like a different color compared to the rest of the blacks. I didn't even notice this, thank you for pointing that out!
>>
>>9348971
>>9348137
My personal holy grail of lash glue is "wimp'rs". I'm from Middle Europe and can get it in many drug stores, the price is perfectly fine and my lashes never ever come off.
>>
>>9348238
pleading for recs on good eyelash glue, DUO is terrible for me
>>
>>9349054
I see, I wondered if it was that but the rest of the blacks looked black so I wasn't sure. Cute coord.
>>
>>9348979
I love this more Otome or "actual street wear" approach to Lolita. I don't mean to, but I often end up looking like this and it makes the fashion way more comfortable and versatile.

>>9348139
I'd almost call this "Punk Sweet", cause it's not bitter sweet and it's too cute to just be punk.

>>9348981
I like how safe this is. Usually calling a coord "safe" implies a negative, but I mean this positively; A lot of itas fail to invest in one good, solid coord that is well balanced and not OTT. Somehow I feel like the elbow-length of her blouse compliments the length of her hair. Also this is the best use of one head-bow I've seen in a while; you don't need a crown of bows to be sweet.
>>
>>9349066
I've always used Duo but just bought House of Lashes adhesive (it's still in the mail) because of all the glowing reviews. Many others had switched from Duo and loved it.
>>
>>9349066
Anon who mentioned I use HOL before, I really do love their glue. It only has two downsides for me in the glue itself, one being that it's a bit hard to get off, as it stays fairly tacky/sticky once it dries, kinda rubbery? But that's a double-edged thing, because on one hand it's a pain if you get it stuck in your eyelid fold or something, but it also makes it much easier to move and re-stick lashes if the placement is bugging you while you're out or something. The only other downside is towards the end of its life it can get kinda gunky/chunky in the tube and clog the opening a bit. But honestly as far as staying power, for me it goes balls to the wall, I've never had a lash pop up off my lids while using it, even in high winds or when my eyes water.
>>
>>9348971
What product should I use for tightlining? During the day it sometimes gets on my lower waterline and I don't want that.
>>
>>9348113
You keep saying that here and on lolcow yet no one says specifically what it is or provides proof. Fuck off with your bait. I have arthritis and can still put fucking makeup on better than she ever could.
>>
>>9348981
this is so cute, fresh and neatly done. I'm saving this to show as an excellent example of what to shoot for in a complete first coord.
>>
>>9348962
technically it's a place to post full coordinates but I go there to see them worn. I don't like coord layouts there, I feel like that's a different thing.
>>
>>9348221
Why doesn't he wear them and take a photo?
"I'm going to lay out some clothes on my bed for a month"
wew, such challenge, much effort.
He needs to clean his room instead of draping clothes on his bed, damn.
>>
>>9349090
Thanks anon~
>>
>>9349204
actual tight-lining is lining the waterline. For the upper waterline, any waterproof gel liner that sets can be used, as long as it dries before you blink. If you want a pencil (easiest and fastest setting formula) Urban Decay Perversion, Mark Jacobs Highliner (twist up) or L'Oreal Silkissimo, are all gel pencils that SET. The trick is to keep your eyes open until the liner sets fully, then they shouldn't transfer later. Keep their lids on tight so they do not dry up.
To line, make my flick, fill in and to tight-line, I use a fine pointed art brush and MAC Blacktrack gel in the pot. It takes a steady hand and some practice and takes longer to set. Not everyone likes tight-lining with a brush but it stays so well and it's one product vs 2 or 3 so I like that method best.
If your eyes are somewhat wet, or if you have transfer or smearing problems, some people also suggest drying each waterline very gently with a cotton bud before lining. Beware of fibers if you wear lenses.

We should probably take this to the makeup thread though a lash thread would be fun.
>>
>>9349206
calm the fuck down I'm saying it because it's true I'm not defending anything
>>
>>9349242
Nobody cares, though.
>>
if everyone could get back on topic and stfu about eyelashes that could be rlly cool
>>
>>9349253
I'm getting fetish vibes about this, maybe its cause shes in bed also isnt a picture of complete coord
>>
I dont get why is a blue blouse in that coord
>>
>>
>>9349265
Can this girl please learn how to wear a beret? It looks like a poofy chef hat in all her posts.
>>
>>9348135
Is this a photo a serial killer took of his victim in his lair?
>>
>>9349263
Sauce on the skirt?
>>
>>9349263
the blue wouldn't even be that bad, if she ditched the pink purse and got blue shoes or tights. It's one of the better coords I've seen from her.
>>
>>9349263
This blouse makes it not lolita.
>>
>>9349242
What proof is there? What chronic illness?
>>
>>9349270
how do berets even stay on heads?? without the obvious hairpins and such
>>
>>
>>
>>9349367
You can add haircombs inside the beret. You can also pin the ribbon down to your hair. It's not that difficult.
>>
>>9348888
underrated quads
>>
>>9349377
This is so elegant, I love it
>>
>>9349367
>without the obvious hairpins and such

why without the obvious hairpins? use the obvious hairpins
>>
>>9349242
What illness besides the hair loss?
>>
File: nothnx.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nothnx.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>9348131
>Shoes on bed
>>
>>9347947
drag queen lashes. Also not a fan of the piling stuff on her head, this could be a lot nicer if the ott wasn't forced imo.
>>
>>9349066
DUP is my holy grail
>>
>>9349376
whoa whoa whoa, did we get an outfit change in this one?
sax on left but lav on right?
it's not like the lighting changed drastically, she's standing in the same spot in both.

my only crit is wear make-up and add hair to the bangs by sectioning hair from the top of the wig, brushing it forward and cutting it to match and combine with the existing fringe. it's thin and shitty right here.

I don't particularly like the hot pink star clip at the waist but that's a nit
>>
>>9349420
why don't you ask her yourself
>>
>>
>>9349480
Disgusting, she looks like she is in her 50's.
>>
>>9348922
It's some guy with a barrel body who can't come to terms with the fact that his make up is terrible and none of his clothes fit him.
>>
>>9349471
>whoa whoa whoa, did we get an outfit change in this one?
>sax on left but lav on right?
>it's not like the lighting changed drastically, she's standing in the same spot in both.

She said they were taken with two different cameras.
>>
>>9349377
absolutely gorgeous. she looks so good in gothic.
>>
>>9348888
Do you not know why she was mentioned? She was revealed to be behind all the relentless Kate hate with her friends.
>>
>>9349568
>all the relentless Kate hate

lmfao are you sure
are you fucking sure anon
are you fucking sure you're not giving her way much more credit than she deserves
are you fucking positive you're not doing the exact thing that shot up her efame status in the first place, just by giving her way too much fucking credit?
>>
>>9349265
so glad shes hiding her man face
>>
>>9349471
The first one looks like the colour saturation was cranked up, and maybe adjusted towards blue/green tones - the grass is almost fluorescent, and the sky is aqua.
>>
WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT KATE!? Go make a special thread about her, this shit is losing the point.
>>
File: redo.png (946KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
redo.png
946KB, 800x960px
>>9348141
Man, she's so close. I had some thoughts about how she could improve but I wanted to make sure I wasn't full of shit so I sketched it out. No ivory is obvious, and she seems tall so I left her heels rather than go for RHS. Aside of the weird mismatched shoes and ivory I think it could most be improved by adding a little more interest to her hair and accessories, some puffy pigtail clips at least would be cute + a maxipad headdress.
>>
>>9349580
Uh, no? Are you new? This actually happened. Chokelate and Spoony were behind a bunch of the harassment.
>>
>>9349584
I just wish she'd use stickers that matched her coords, the fucking bird is so distracting.
>>
>>9349377
What dress is this?
>>
>>9349705
H. Naoto
>>
>>9349714
This is probably bait but go the fuck away. Get out of lolita and stop posting to CoF since western lolitas are ~*~such meanies uwu~*~
>>
>>9349679
>this actually happened. Chokelate and Spoony were behind a bunch of the harassment.
lmao wat, no they weren't, they were just plebs piggybacking onto the source of the main drama. You sound like somebody that came into this way too late, spoony isn't even and never has been into lolita.
>>
>>9349263
Oh dear... that cheap jewellery makes it even worse.
>>
>>9349714
Nice bait there
>>
>>9349679
Okay fuck off that isn't true. I PERSONALLY created Kate's threads on lolcow, and I'm just some random nobody. At the time I wanted a place to discuss what was happening with LACE and then her drama spiraled into even crazier depths. Since I followed the threads so closely I know she's done some pretty despicable things, any human with a brain should be able to figure out she's kind of a shitty person
>>
>>9349679
I've posted about her half assed makeup and coords many times. Stop acting like people are siding with Choke, she's even worse and steals people's money.
>>
>>9349937
This. I hate both of them. >>9349937
>>
>>9349284
Knight night secret of kells
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>9349947
shes perfect
>>
>>
>>9349953
that fringe....yikes
>>
>>9349497
What, is there a cutoff age for fashion now?
>>
>>9349956
Low key digging the short fringe. I think she's got a sweet enough face to pull it off.
>>
>>9349253
How is this a coord when all we see is a dress and headbow?
>>
>>9349263
I cannot believe she wore this coord to teach others about lolita on actual television
>>
>>9349953
I actually really like how this straddles the line between lolita and other jfashion
>>
>>9349297
The whole coord makes it not lolita
>>
>>9349950
These tights are out of place.
>>
>>9349998
Are you joking?
Please say you're joking.
>>
>>9349497
You clearly don't know anyone who is actually in their 50s.
>>
>>9349497
I don't understand, whats wrong with being in your 50's?
>>
>>9349945
If this had a little more poof and the shoes were navy, I'd love this.
>>
>>9350070
Lolita doesn't look good (especially sweet) when you look old. It's not so bad if your in your 50's but still look young, how you aged matters more than your actual age. She looks haggard and it makes lolita look awful on her.
>>
>>9350070
Because only beautiful wealthy 20 year olds can be lolita anon
>>
>>9350137
>Be 26

My time is running out
FUCK
>>
>>9349977
theyre poorly cut but the length is really cute on her
>>
>>9349949
nitpick, but that shade of orange is too bright to match the reddish tones in the dress. should've gone with cream or brown.
>>
>>9350141
Same, I can only do EGL now, only coffin-themed prints and accessories for me, someone so withered and nearly dust. We're just too old anon.
>>
>>9349975
>>9349497
She's the designer, not a someone who applied/was chosen to model.
>>
>>9349665
I love you, anon.
>>
>>9350176
The designer of what?
>>
>>9349949
This is cute in an otome way, I like it. Do any anons know where those tights are from?
>>
>>9349949

I think that the orange cardigan looks nice, actually. It gives a nice shade of color to the conplete outfit.

>>9350193
I think she posted that they're from IW.
>>
>>
>>9350207
>>
>>9350210
>>
>>9350207
Omg that faceshoop is scaring me so much rn.
Also didn't know Fahr was this tall...the other girl needs some proper shoes+socks and better makeup. Otherwise both outfits are quite ok.

(top kek for adorable kawaii radiator back drop)
>>
>>9350224
what shoop? the photo is just blurry?
>>
>>9350224
Her JSKs always look a few inches too short on her. I'd imagine she is tall.
>>
>>9349953
These bangs are fucking terrible
>>
>>9349998
Wtf she can't ever dress herself. She should be the last person teaching about lolita.
>>
>>9349950
>blacks don't match
>reeeeeee
>>
>>9349949
This looks very peasantry, in a nice way. I really liked it, but agree that a softer orange would be nicer
>>
>>
>>9350070
Not a damn thing, don't listen to cgl.
>>
>>9350202
Thanks anon, I'm not in CoF so I didn't see the original post
>>
>>9350187
The designer of the brand represented in the show. A. Gato Designs is its name I believe.
>>
>>9350187
Oh fuck I responded to the wrong one. Ignore my comment anon. My bad.
>>
>>9349949
I like the bright orange as a contrast, but I think the needs to be something else orange to balance it, like matching bows on her shoes or something
>>
>>9350414
That would look incredibly tacky and out of place.
>>
>>
>>
>>9350462
Those dirty sneakers....
>>
>>9350391
That is definitely not Paulina
>>
>>9350462
I'm triggered by those filthy sneakers being on the bed
>>
>>9350485
I said I commented on the wrong thread. She was posted in another one and I had a dumbass moment.
>>
>>9349497
Her coordinate looks fine, anon. Why are you salty about anyone's age?
>>
>>9350462
Ok, this not even a full coordinate. I'm blocking him, I've had enough.
>>
>>9349949
i love this so much.
>>
>>9348245
what kind of glasses are these
>>
>>9350210
wtf? did she stuff the manequin's boobs to be enormous?
>>
>>9348113
Bitch, I have MS, a "nerve disorder", and I can put on make up with my left hand. I've done fake tattoos on my right arm with my left hand and it was fine.
No god damned excuse. It's fucking called practise.
>>
>>9350555
No one gives a shit.
>>
>>9349953
>>9350011
agreed.
>>
>>9349665
I appreciate the time you put into this. Wish the crit I got was this involved.
>>
>>9350580
I mean she's right, Kate's full of shit to be like "muh disorder"
>>
>>9350540
fake
>>
>>9350271
its literally a navy shirt. shes just retarded. go find her youtube, take a good look at her face, and her dirty floor
>>
>>9350046
Oh anon I wish I was.

"Anyway, coord for a TV programme where I was invited to talk about lolita, valentines, wedding and music. TG4 tonight 8:30 GMT if anyone's interested. English subtitles."
>>
>>9350462
i dont get why he keeps posting this shitty coords and putting the shoes on the bed, disgusting
>>
>>9350229
Are you blind?
>>
>>9350859
Are you?
>>
>>9350229
Don't even bother, fahr admits she shops herself to hell and back.

>>9350486
Same. Yick.

>>9350547
She sews her own stuff, no doubt she padded her mannequin to match her own measurements. I honestly wish she'd actually wear the clothes when taking pictures but hey, at least she's not laying them out on some messy bed alongside dirty shoes.
>>
>>9350872
Look at the girl on the right. If you still can't tell, you're an imbecile.
>>
>>9350729
As long as they have been washed, I don't see the problem. But these clearly haven't.
>>
>>9350904
THe whole photo is blurry, anon. Nothing in it looks sharp.
>>
>>9350229
While that may be true, Fahr's face seems blurrier than her friend's. I think it's alright if she shoops herself, but I kinda feel that generally, if you take photos with others, you should shoot everybody if you already snoop yourself. That bothers me with quite a lot of people actually.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>9349363
Lol she's lurking.
>>
>>9350207
>>9350224

Is that Princess Porcelain?
>>
>>9349376
I love how sugary carnival is so faded now you can hardly tell what colorway someone has in certain pictures. It has not aged well.
>>
>>9351274
It really depends on how much someone's worn it/taken care of it. I've seen pristine SCs and faded SCs.
>>
>>9350956
I think it's rude to shoop your friend in a photo unless they directly say it's ok or ok the photo before you post it. Also if you can't shoop more precisely without just over-blurring, people will comment.
That said, I give no fucks who shoops or not as long as I can still recognize the person in the photo. I do laugh if I've seen shooped photos of you only to find out you're really a hot mess in person though.
There's no escaping that unless you only live on the internet.
>>
>>9350462
It is cute, tho
>>
>>9351348
Only if you ignore the lack of head accessory and the nasty sneaker.
>>
>>9351348
it's not even lolita.
>>
>>9351379
That is a lolita coordinate. You need get those sandy eyes checked.
>>
>>9351203
But you can wear a dozen layers of clothing with heavy wigs and high heels with no issue. Try not to shart yourself.
>>
>>9351394
oh yeah dirty ass sneakers are sooooo lolita
>>
>>9348132
This is so fucking cute. She looks like she should be in a vintage children's book picking strawberries or eating porridge or something.
>>
>>9351428
But being chronically ill also doesn't mean having symptoms 24/7
>>
>>9351203
Go buy a real medical shower chair; that thing's gonna rust and screw up your skin or cut you at some point. Have some dignity and take care of your body first, spend money on brand second.
>>
>>9351428
I do find her leanings towards OTT impressive; I have issues so I keep it simple.

>>9351505
Chronic illness stuff comes and goes. What's difficult is sorting out when someone is doing poorly and when they're doing better but are trying to still milk how they felt yesterday as an excuse for today.
>>
>>9351203
Guess what bitch? I can't stand in the shower either (even on a good day) but I don't have disgusting crusty eyelashes. You can buy cheap fucking make up remover wipes for less than $5 and it doesn't require even standing up.

Also, a shower stool costs less than $40. Invest in one if you aren't just fishing for attention.
>>
>>9351431
>>9351362
>>9351379
Different anon, but I have worn matching sneakers with my coords several times. It makes it more of a street fashion. Of course mine aren't that dirty, but nonetheless, it is very clear that this is a casual streetwear coord.
>>
>>9351528
Cool, another anon confirming they dress like shit.
>>
>>9350462
Im so sick of his spam
>>
>>9351528
I know some people who'll wear Sneakers or normal flat shoes with their co-ords when they walk around or at casual meets. Most of them have other shoes with them in case photos are taken though so I'd count the latter as the "real" co-ord I guess.
>>
>>9351394
This is an outfit that has one lolita brand piece in it but is not otherwise styled lolita. And the shoes are just filthy and gross regardless.
>>
>>9350934
Are you trolling or are you really that stupid?
>>
>>9351535
Not sure how long you have been in this fashion, but after 10+ years you get tired of fucking heels and toe-crushing tea parties. Obviously you don't wear the fashion day-to-day.
>>
>>9351678
Tea parties are as roomy as clown shoes and a square heel is not a hardship like an actual thin high heel. I'm not sure what you are talking about. Those sneakers are an absolute no and coords almost always look better with actual lolita shoes.
From another lolita who wears it day to day - with proper shoes.
>>
>>9351505
I'm the anon with arthritis. While my issue comes and goes in waves, I shouldn't agitate it by doing activities that will hurt my hands later down the road. It's the same with this girl. Tight/heavy wigs won't help her alopecia and heels are the worst thing you can wear if you have issues with standing or if it causes pain. Why exacerbate the issues just for a fashion?
>oh right, muh e-fame
>>
>>9351394
thanks for letting us know you're a dumb shit so we can safely disregard your opinions.
>>
>>9351685
Every pair of tea parties I've ever known are miserable to wear for more than a couple of hours. I go to school in lolita, go to work in lolita, go to the grocery store in lolita, live my damn life in lolita. People have different types of feet, different needs from their shoes.

Like I said, his shoes are too dirty to wear in lolita, but it doesn't mean you can't wear lolita in tasteful casual coords. We aren't talking reeboks or sketchers here, we are talking shoes that match your damn coord.

Sorry not sorry, you can wear appropriate sneakers for casual shit. This is some legalistic shit right here. Not all lolita is "elegant". No, you cannot wear them with Classic or whatever, but if you're wearing something like AP's wrapping ribbon for example, I don't see the problem. Get off your high horse.
>>
>>9351730
*cannot wear them in lolita, in tasteful casual coords.
>>
>>9351685
I mean what are you going to say next? Engineering boots aren't a thing in lolita?
>>
>>9351754
Holy shit, lmao
>>
>>9351738
I know, I know, call me old fashioned but I think lolita coords should be a) coordinated and b) made up mostly of lolita items. Just tuck me away with the dinosaurs, these funky jackets and trainers are 3edgy5me.
>>
>>9351754
H Y P O C R I T E CONFIRMED
>>
>>9351775
Was there any proof that she was posting or
>>
>>9351776
Hey, Kate, trying to find a way to dig yourself out of this sloppy hole?

>w-well, maybe she just lurks!
>>
>>9351730
>but it doesn't mean you can't wear them in lolita in tasteful casual coords

Give us one example of this.
>>
>>9351776
What business does the girl who wanted to make herself the face of anti-bullying have on a website literally dedicated to gossip and shitposting?
>>
>>9351754
Pffffft
>>
>>9351754
Kek, ironic. Why be such a hypocrite though? There's nothing wrong with nosing over drama, why vilify people when you do the same?
>>
>>9351791
scummy, ill-intended business
just her having the tab open, even if it's a joke, completely voids any point she tried to make with LACE
>>
>>9351798
She's definitely joking. Her and Jill are laughing about it on Facebook
>>
>>9351797
>why vilify people when you do the same?
because none of the rest of us went on an "anti-bullying crusade" and went so far as to try and get a stupid documentary produced
>>
>>9351806
Not that it matters.
For someone who wanted to get famous on being perceived as a nice person who's above websites like those, this ruins any credibility she potentially had left.
>>
>>9351808
This, a thousand times
It's a really cheap joke to make and shouldn't have been worth it if she really gave a shit about her image at all
>>
>>9351806
>posts something that outs herself
>holy shit, better pretend it was a joke!!!!!

her coords are better than average even if her makeup is shit, but her hypocrisy and inability to live without attention is the most offputting thing about her
>>
>>9351203
I actually love her now lol
>>
>>9351867
I got it from lolcow, I'm not Voldie.
Good to know Voldie lurks there too, thanks Chokealot :^)

>kek at the turmoil this has caused
>>
>>9351867
Holy shit, you deleted that fast!
>>
>>9351761
Nope, I'm also a veteran here. Maybe you need to check out exactly what people wear on the streets in Japan.
>>
>>9351203
>>9351754
Delicious milk
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
He did it again, lol
>>
Can we discuss this?
>>
>>9352018
I bet he coords better than you.
>>
>>9352007
That cutting is so unfortunate. It just emphasizes her chesticles and make the proportions look off.
>>
>>9352030
And of course, better than you.
>>
>>9351754
hahaha she listens to that filthy frank guy
embarrassing
>>
>>9352025
>at last! my arm is complete again!
>>
>>9349377
love it.

>>9349705
looks like one of h. Naoto Frill's bird cage skirts or jsks
>>
>>9351797
>Why be such a hypocrite though?
Because all lolitas are lovelies and she's far above gossip :^)
>>
>>9351754
>joji

yes pls
>>
>>9352053
LMAO
>>
>>9351255
Yip, that is her
>>
>>9349652
I don't get it either. I wish this thread would get deleted so we can finally have a new CoF thread. I think there's some poeple in here with serious issues and they use hating on Kate (and general lolita drama) as an outlet.

Nobody fucking cares about Kate anymore, go somewhere else.
>>
>>9352378
Kate made herself a public lolita figure. She will get talked about. Especially when she pulls hypocritical shit like this. If you don't like it then ignore it or post more coords.
>>
>>9351754
Where on her instagram is this? I don't see it.
>>
>>9352007
I really like this. She looks so cute and wholesome.
>>
>>9352007
This is pretty cute, but the bows on the front are too much. I don't know if it's part of the dress or not but one bow with strawberries at the top would've been enough. Some red accessories would also pull this together really well.
>>
>>9352431
Where?
>>
>>9352007
It's probably the lighting but the blouse blended in with her skin so it looked like she stuck red bows to her skin
>>
File: IMG_9592.jpg (217KB, 632x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9592.jpg
217KB, 632x894px
Damn she looks like an obese Aviva.
>>
>>9352443
Deleted by poster.
Go to Rebecca Black archive and look at this thread there.
>>
>>9352475
It wasn't trips. It was someone namefagging to stir drama.
>>
A whole CoF thread with only 40 images posted. Way to go gulls.
>>
>>9352469
I really like the coord, but maybe cream/bone coloured tights? The white on bottom is kind of distracting, but dayum she got some serious bewbs
>>
>>9352489
I didn't say it was. Quote the correct post.
>>
>>9352400
It was an Instagram story. Disappears after 24 hrs
>>
>>9352513
You didn't bother to correct the other anon though.

So many people thirsty for dumb drama like >>9352536 .Go to lolcow if you want to gossip about shit.
>>
>>
>>9352782
did she just attached that things on her ankles?
>>
>>9352025
What is there to discuss other than an odd camera angle/pose?
>>
>>9352792
I think those ivory "tights" are actually leggings and they are trying to hide the hem. The fact that there's ivory accessories with this coord at all is also bad.
>>
>>9352782
Stop why would you
Stop no one should ever make or wear wrist cuffs on/ for there ankles
>>
>>9352469
I think the coord is OK, but the poses and general setting are really plain and uncreative for having been taken by somebody studying photography...
>>
>>9352432
More red accessories? She's got a red ribbon on her hat, a red ribbon on her waist, a red bag AND red shoes, plus a reddish lipstick. I think the reds are well balanced and any more would just be over kill.
>>
>>9349950
>jpg
I love the tights but it'd be better with a sheer and/or lace blouse
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.