[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Local Comm Thread - Poccия Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 10690_600.jpg (76KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
10690_600.jpg
76KB, 600x398px
Здpaвcтвyйтe! Old thread is autosaging >>9330566
>>
>>9344822
So are they really as bitchy and stuck up as their reputation?

If I visit Russia should I bother trying to meet up with them?
>>
>>9345124
Пpивeт!
I'd never been at foreign cons, so do all the members of my not so little company. And almost everyone of these ladies are pretty nice and friendly.
There are some elitist gals on op-pic and I can't say anything about them bc I hadn't talk with them
>>
>>9344822
I've never been to any of my local comm's (Moscow, to be exact) meetups yet I'm into Lolita for so long, I was thinking about attending the next meetup, but for some reason I don't feel comfortable going there - I'm paranoid that I won't be able to fit in because it feels like everyone knows each other and I'm the one who's "out of nowhere"
>>
>>9344822
>>9346335
Just curious, do you have to be rich to be a lolita in Russia?
>>
confused by the amount of things I do not understand in this thread.
>>
>>9346343
I knew some gals that have rich parents or boyfriends, but it's not major part of comm.
Mostly russian lolitas are grown ups and have job, so they can buy burando or taobao (very popular).
Of course lolita isn't cheap hobby, especially with our currency rates.
>>
>>9345124
All the girls I've met so far at the big European events were super nice and easy to talk to! Some might be a bit shy because their English isn't perfect, but that should be no problem if you approach them first.
>>
Main vk group is dead, 2ch is dead, so we are moving to 4chan now?
>>
>>9346391
Lifeblog is still alive!
>>
>>9346394
I wonder why did our main group died. Also, does anyone know what happened to the old wardrobe group? Do you consider posting in new one?
>>
>>9345124
Nah, I've met a lot of Russians, not just lolitas, and a lot of them seem to get this "bitchy and stuck-up" rap because they're quiet or have resting bitchfaces. Most of the Russian lolitas I've seen at places like Hellocon are pretty nice. Don't be put off by stereotypes or the fact that some of them might "seem" mean, half the time it's just language barrier or culture stuff.
>>
Why did a bunch of replies in Russian get deleted? It was interesting to read. They are just like regular cgl posts and I did not expect that.
>>
>>9346335
Meh, I wrote to you big message but it was deleted.
People posts invitation to meet-ups in vk groups not in private chats. It's lear they don't want to see their friends only. So why don't came? I was at ~10 meets and stop only bc I don't like this form of communication (autist detected). No one was rude to me or smth, although I'm weird person. Don't be afraid, just try once
>>
>>9346403
Mod don't understand Russian and frightened by us, sorry.
>>
>>9346397
There are times something old must die to give a way for something new. I think that we came to the point when many people don't care about posting to main group or any other group, they are like "here's my instagram, follow it". I think we need leaders in our groups, that inspire other people not only by their looks but activities they organise in our comm online and offline, their passion for lolita. It's also quiet important for them to be able to stop bulling and shaming in needed. In other words we need enthusiastic role models.
Lifeblog is actually that place with right people for now.
And I wish best for them. Because it's actually hard when everyone around you is not as passionate about the subject as you.
>>
>>9346409
Пpивeт!

My written Russian sucks but I assume you can understand English. What is coo?

Please don't be afraid of going to meets. It's awkward at first but then you realize that after you bond over the clothes people end up having similar outside interests.
>>9346411
I don't believe there is a rule against other languages? I've seen posts in Chinese before.
>>
>>9346409
Oh, you don't understand.
I think you should try, mb you'll like it, it would be your own experience. Mine wasn't bad, I just don't like big company.
I met some really close to me people at meet-ups and we chatting every day and it's comfortable for me.
Mb you have smth in common with comm members besides lolita fashion.
>>
>>9346408
Yet another reason why I don't feel like attending meets - to me it's just clothes and I don't feel like hanging out with strangers who just dress the same. It would help if I actually knew somebody before that, but I'm too much of a walnut to do so, for the same reason. Actually, after talking to you I realise that I thought of it more like of some kind of "need" of every person in fashion - to attend a meet up at least once if you think you're Lolita - now I don't think it is. I was never a part of my comm, but now I don't think that's a big deal if I won't be, at least if I decide to join someday then I must make sure that it is really me who wants to do so. Thanks once again. (Sorry, I didn't mean to write that much)
>>
>>9346420
Coo is comm in Russian
>>9346426
Look up!
You can never be part of comm, but have friends and fun (like me, hehehe)
>>
>>9346403
>>9346411
Posts in any language other than English are against the rules. 4chan is an English-language site.
>>
Now I wish more people from other countries would post here. We literally all have the same worries, and it's really nice to know, especially reading from a place like Russia, that has a reputation for being elitist.
>>
>>9346428
Thanks! What was the other word you used in the deleted posts, it sounds a little like "confessions"?
>>
>>9346430
I'm sure you have some elitist girls in your comm too. We are all the same people in diffrent countries.
>>9346433
It is! It's group in vk like btb
>>
>>9346429
Moshi moshi desu ne
>>
>>9346409
>>9346426
If anyone's confused, I dubbed the same thing in English.

>>9346420
>>9346424
>>9346428
Thank you a lot. If I decide to attend a meet someday - things that you just said to me shall give me more confidence.
>>
>>9346433
"Lolita confessions" is like btb, but less salty. To be honest, I like btb better, heh.
>>
>>9346430
It was a long time ago, and most lolitas who think this way haven't been to any of the meet-ups and their opinion is based off online comm.
And it's mostly happens in Moscow comm, because official tea-parties and themed meet-ups are limited for attendance just because of the space limits of the place and the actually large amount off lolitas in Moscow - who buys the tickets first get to the event. Other meet-ups usually don't have such strict limits. So "elitist" is just a myth.
>>
>>9346442
You're welcome.
Also, you can always find me and other sisters on 2ch
>>
>>9346449
I thought Lolitach was dead already, I went there about a year ago last time and pretty much no one posted there, it's good to know that it's still around. I'll keep in mind!
>>
>>934512
I've talked to russians during some major events, and even been to Russia myself once. My experience with the community is quite ambiguous, to say the least. There are two types of lolitas in Russia: the ones who can really afford lolita (I mean burando, travels, luxury events etc) and the others who are trying to (which is understandable considering their economical state). The first are the most popular ones, they're the people you recall first when thinking of russian community, and as I figured out most of them are friends. As to a foreigner, to me they've been very hospitable and nice during my stay, but I kinda felt being a sacred cow, which I personally didn't like. I was always surrounded with the same people, and it was difficult for me to have a chat with someone not from their company. That being said, I doubt I'd get all this attention and nice attitude if I were just some random lolita tho, so I can easily imagine them deserving a reputation you were talking about. Can't speak for not-so-high-tier lolitas because I barely had a chance to strike a conversation with any of them (really regret not doing that now), but those mentioned above didn't strike me as sincere people. In any case I honestly think you'd be perfectly fine going to Russia as a guest.
>>
>>9346528 -> >>9345124
>>
>>9346343
Yes.
>>
>>9346403
>>9346411
4chan is an English language imageboard. All posts outside of /int/ and /trv/ must be in English.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.