[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boobs & Lolita Fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

Let's discuss our boob problems when wearing lolita fashion.
>>
I'm not sure if this thread is supposed to be bait or not, but might as well I guess. I'm decently busty, as compared to my waist size, so I'm just wondering how I'm supposed to make sure there won't be any gaping with buttoned blouses? I was going to go with a measurement that's at least 4 cm bigger, but I'm still worried it won't fit properly.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 450x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 450x723px
>>9271375
buy these & sew them on in between the buttons. enjoy your gap-free life
>>
I just want to rant about how im JUST busty enough to be out of measurements for most brand, but my waist is normally within measurements.

It makes me so angry. Im trying to lose weight but even at my skinniest I always had huge boobs that were too big for most brand. I hate wearing a chest binder and im seriously thinking of getting a reduction some day.

Fuck big boobs that run in the family. My cousin had to get a reduction too.

>>9271387
Im afraid those would just easly snap off.

I prefer just adding extra buttons between every buttons, more buttons!
>>
>>9271388
If you sew them properly, they should stay (and if you get proper sized ones they won't commonly pop open). out of curiousity, do you sew the buttons in backwards or do you just have a metric fuckton of buttons on your blouses?
>>
>>9271388
This. I have a 25" waist and a 38" bust and it's awful, especially since I love OPs. I normally wear a binder and that helps significantly. I'm supposed to have an appointment to look into a reduction in February.
>>
>>9271389
I normally sew the buttons backwards so theyre hidden, but I do have at least one blouse that has a metric ton of buttons lol
>>
>>9271390
I'm having my reduction surgery appointment in two days and I'm very nervous.
>>
>>9271401
You'll be okay! I had one and I'm glad for it. Take it slow on the recovery seriously try not to lift too much for at least a month. The pain isn't actually too horrible.

Also get lots of fluids during recovery
>>
>>9271375
On some blouses, I've sewn the blouse shut and left only the top 2 or so buttons functional, so I have to slip the blouse off and on without undoing the buttons. It gets rid of the gap at the peak of my bust and makes my blouses look much more flattering.
>>
>>9271390
Is there something you look for in a binder? I've been thinking about getting a sports bra to see if that helps.
>>
>>9271401
I've had one too, Anon and I can tell you it was the best decision of my life. Make sure you rest up afterwards and avoid lifting. It will also hurt less if you wear a sports bra to keep everything in place for a while. Enjoy your BR and look forward to all that burando you can (maybe) fit now!
>>
>>9271401
good luck!
>>
I have a 92-ish cm bust and I always wear a sports bra with lolita, because otherwise It'll be too tight or I'll barely be able to fit. OPs are almost always a struggle, though. Screw you high waisted cuts. I might invest in a better chest binder though lmao
>>
I have a 78cm bust, but with bra, it goes to 85cm.
I was wearing an imperial waisted dress other day and it took time to realize that this kind of dress works better if I'm without bras.

First time it felt good to be boobless.
>>
104 cm/41" bust (27" waist), I'm a US bra size 32I (UK 32G). I've pretty much resigned myself to just wearing skirts. It's still hard to find blouses that fit. I always wear a sports bra (a VS one that has cups) but for some blouses it's still a tight fit. Will definitely try the suggestions in this thread, but I've also been curious about how a binder might work on my size.
>>
>>9271479
Jesus, do you wear those crazy big push up bras all the time? My bust is about 81.5 cm without a bra but even with my slightly padded bra it only brings me to 83.5 cm
>>
>>9271498
I'm the same measurements as you but a larger cup size.
I reccomend getting better sports bras than Victoria's Secret, I'm surprised they even go up to your size. I don't fit in to most blouses, I generally get plus sized ones and alter them to fit, or I wear jsks with a bolero or something over the top (or too-small blouses underneath. You can also add the snaps >>9271387 to blouses, big help.
>>
>small boobs
>tall
The only time I could wear one piece dresses without boob loaf was when I was underweight.

Now I have the dillema that
>go out, very tall and lolita squishes down any chest i have
>strangers ask me If I'm a drag queen due to my height, strange dress and lack of chest.

Usually I wear my bombshell bra out to avoid this, but I think I actually might have to give up on OPs all together.
>>
>>9271498
>>9271590
Have you tried little dipper on taobao? Their largest size is 110cm in the bust
>>
>>9271589
I imagine its because they're sagging? So when they're in the bra they all get smooshed up to be a bigger circumference
>>
>>9271590
Yeah the VS one isn't even my correct size; I got it back before I properly measured myself and thought I was just a 34DDD. I should definitely invest in a good sports bra.

>>9271629
Looking into them now, thank you!
>>
I have tiny tits but a large ribcage that makes some dresses too tight if I were to wear a bra, so I never wear one when I'm in lolita. The dress material is thick enough that my nipples never show, especially if I'm wearing a blouse too. I don't need the support and nobody can tell, so..
plus, it's really comfy to go braless.
>>
>>9271665
I envy you; there's no way in Hell I could ever go braless. I'm a 30E cup, about 93cm bust, but without a bra I'd look like I was trying to smuggle beach balls under my shirt. It really limits the things I can wear; anything with a high waist just looks like a disaster on me, but dropped waist things really help even my shape out.
>>
File: tumblr_nvaf9a3Iih1qbuhibo4_500.jpg (285KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvaf9a3Iih1qbuhibo4_500.jpg
285KB, 500x600px
I have a 100 cm bust and a 70 cm waist. (34DDD) Sack dresses like the Holy Lantern OP look surprisingly good on me despite being busty. I have a lot of luck with Baby/AaTP JSKs too.

But most other pieces just don't fit on me, and I've never been able to wear brand blouses. A lot of times I just buy skirts and get custom blouses from taobao.

I have a chest binder for some pieces that I have that I really like, though, and I'd recommend looking into them. Especially if you're like me and don't want a reduction.
>>
File: GinghamChan.gif (114KB, 433x599px) Image search: [Google]
GinghamChan.gif
114KB, 433x599px
I have an OP with sheer sleeves that never looks right with a bra. Not only do the straps show, but the foam cups (not the push up sort) warp the torso of the dress. (It's one of those gathered chiffon busts) Today I decided I'd try wearing it without a bra. I've never been properly fitted for a bra but my bust measures 91cm in or out of one. It fit great and it was super comfy. I've been in lolita for two years and it's the first time I felt like I was really wearing street fashion and not just tea party clothes. I'll definitely be doing it again, and looking into bras without padding for times when I can't get away with it.
>>
>>9271665
I just use a wireless bra since my nips will show in ANYTHING
>>
>tfw you have a protruding breast bone
I always have to wear a bra in anything, even lolita, or else I look so fucking wonky. I hate it. That's literally the only thing I'd want plastic surgery to fix
>>
160cm tall, 92cm bust, I'm the borderline for brand measurements.

Brand blouses will fit but won't look great. All my brand blouses are JSK only. Innocent World's L size blouses are my blessings.

I understand boob loafing in IW now and at this point I just straighten my posture and deal with it. My bras are 32DD, I find it much more comfortable than 30DDD bras.

I hate my height more than anything. Lots of brands have armholes that are too shallow and it's a deal-breaker for me.
>>
>>9271411
Full front to avoid side/top cleavage
>>
>>9271498
at that point i would just get reduction surgery
>>
I guess having a B cup is a blessing in lolita.
>>
79-59, no bras for life
Lolita is the only thing that I've been thankful for having no boobs
>>
men are reading this thread and they are crying
>>
>>9271657
My favourites are underworks.
>>
>>9271687
I have similar measurements (101cm) and I always thought sack dresses would look bad. Do you have any photos of how it looks, maybe without your face? I dream of being able to wear a sack dress.
>>
>>9271822
Correction: shock absorber
>>
>>9271812
no one cares about men's opinions though
>>
>>9271390
What binder do you use? I have an Underworks one and I don't like how it makes my breasts looks. It flattens but pushes my breast fat up and down, and even when in a JSK my chest still looks like a partially flatten odd shaped wide mound. Even when I try to move them around in there to get a better shape.
>>
i lost a lot of weight so i now have a 76 cm bust and a 58 cm waist. except for OP's with shirring, i actually need to wear a bra with a little more padding to fill out the bust so it's not too loose.

gyaru, however, is a different story. having no boob really sucks.
>>
>>9271878
Different anon.
I have been doing long term binding, but pretty much you have to shove the tissue into your underarms for the right effect of actual flatness. That does damage your tissue long term, though (I'm already experiencing sagging after a year)
>>
>>9271681
Idk anon. I'm the same size as you, and I go braless pretty frequently. I used to think I couldn't, but no one really notices. It was only an issue in my head.
>>9271822
My favorite binder is from this no name taobao brand. In general, I find underworks kind of uncomfortable.
>>
>>9271906
They probably notice, they just don't say anything.
>>
>>9271789
same
>>
>>9271812
Flat is justice.
>>
Binder lady friends, I just bought my first one. Does wearing a binder create a weird shape with dresses? Or do you just end up looking flat? I'm skinny but have huge boobs that I don't like in general.
>>
I don't consider myself busty, but I had the chance to try on an AP cutsew dress when I was in Closet Child. I had been so excited to buy a cutsew dress, and was envisioning a comfy knit existence for myself, but the empire waist ended mid nips for me, and my dreams were dashed. However, now I know that I can't wear them for the future, because I'd thought about buying them online before in the past.
>>
I have a 100cm bust, so I fit into most brand dresses but it's been a journey to figure out what I can and can't get away with. While most recent IW has bust measurements up to 112cm I'll need to move the buttons on jsks to avoid boobloaf and ops and anything highwaisted is an immediate no.
I avoid skirts like the plague because they tend to throw my proportions off, so since I mostly wear jsks I sometimes don't bother to do the boob button up on my blouses and breathe easy and noone is any wiser
>>
>>9271974
It can. Binders look weird in anything meant to emphasize a small waist (high waist skirts, etc), but looks fine especially under empire cut dresses, etc.
>>
>>9271479
Is there something wrong with my boobs because when I measure them without bra they are a but over 90cm but fitting bra brings them to 84cm... I guess the reason is my boobs are a bit higher from the middle so the bra shapes them. I have not noticed this before so I thought I had gained weight massively when I took my measurement without bras.
>>
>>9271730
Lots of bras can have the padding pulled out through a hole.
>>
>>9271411
Buy a high quality sportsbra. You'll pay quite a bit for a good one. It might take a minute to find one in flesh or white. (A lot of the good ones are meant to be worn alone therefore come in fancy colors.) But an expensive one will really keep everything in place.
>>
>>9272450
And to add to my post, both Belk's and Dick's Sporting Goods carry high end athletic wear. If you have one of those two stores, they'll have some quality sportsbras.
>>
>weird sized boobs
>actually still fit brand, but have to buy really expensive bras
>need new bras
>going to have to spend $130+ on new ones
>had to pass up on buying a dream dress
>life is suffering
>>
>>9271730
You can buy silicone nipple pasties/nipple cover things on eBay etc as well that can stop your nipples showing through when you're not wearing a bra. I bought some because my nipples were showing through even padded bras in cold weather, and they fixed the issue.
>>
>>9271390
>>9271401
>unironically getting br while natural
Absolute pussies.
>>
>>9272471
real men get ironic surgery
>>
>>9272463
Conveniently enough I actually have inverted nipples, so they don't show through anything opaque but thin jersey in the cold. Good suggestion though.
>>
I hate chubby bitches who are small (short) enough to still wear brand.

I'm a viking with big boobs and I recently broke zipper when I tried to squeeze myself in too small dress. Yes, I hate myself too.

My next project is learning to alter my dresses.
>>
>>9271665
>>9271738
pasties are your friend~

During the summer I'd wear a lot of tight crop tops or oddly cut/sheer back things. I did have some cage back bralettes that were meant to be shown off and such but man it felt so good to go braless.

For lolita, it's a little bit less practical; I'm petite but they have the tiniest bit of sag (lel thanks pregnancy). I don't think anyone would notice but I totally notice in the mirror so I wear a bra.

My bust is not a issue with most things; I'm 33", 30" underbust and I'm losing weight right now so there's a chance I might get even smaller. I used to be pretty insecure about looking bad in a swimsuit, not being able to cosplay characters with cleavage and such...but ever since I got into lolita I've been at peace with my bitty titties. Thanks lolita!
>>
>>9272471
Who the fuck wants to carry around all that extra weight? And how are you supposed to ironically get breast reduction surgery?
>>
What has anyone's experiences with underbust JSKs been? I've been eyeing a few underbust pieces but I'm afraid they'll just look ill fitting.
>>
>>9272515
oh my god i feel you. even when i was at my smallest, i still could just barely fit into the shit i wanted, but my former friend was around 9 inches shorter than me and even though we weighed about the same it was so much easier for her -_-
>>
Am I the only person in this thread that actually wants an augmentation?
>>
>>9272866
me too anon. I'm a 36A/32B. My sister and mom have big boobs, I don't know why that gene didn't get to me.
>>
File: lmao shet.png (2MB, 1435x635px) Image search: [Google]
lmao shet.png
2MB, 1435x635px
I don't even have big boobs but I bought my dream dress and the bodice was more narrow than a dollar bill. I've had it altered since purchase and I'm really happy with the fit now, but this was my scariest "oh shit my boobs" moment with lolita fashion.
>>
>>9272471
What does this even mean
>>
File: 136256-p.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
136256-p.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
>>9272882
had the same issue with this dress
the ribbon part cut right in the middle of my boobs, was so awkward and i wasnt sure if it was meant to fit that way!
>>
>>9271895
Oh wow with the saggy part. I guess I need to try out different ways get it to give me shape.
>>
>>9272882
>>9272903

Any pictures of the alteration? Or a descrription?

Have a dress with similar problems. Was thinking my only choice would be to sell it, but I really love this dress that I can't fit into. Would love to hear some ideas on how to alter it so that I can fit into it.
>>
>>9272866
I do, but not by much. I just want nice full looking boobs. I'm also a 32B.
>>
>>9272882
Does this really have much to do with your bust size though? My bust is 34" and I'm a 30D so visually I look almost flat, and even my nipple line would be below the bodice line.
>>
Hehe. I like boobs ;)
>>
>>9272882
>>9272903
>>9273043
You are buying dresses that don't fit you. A medium size in Japan is an S in the states but for lolita it is usually more like an XS. I don't know any main brand that has ever produced in size L or larger.
>>
>>9273564
Meta used to be known for making some specifically plus-sized items back in the day and Baby has actually had a couple releases that came in an L size, not to mention the occasional Moitie and JetJ size 3s (Moitie size 3 would be like a Japan L and the JetJ one would go up to 100cm for the bust). The BTSSB sized releases used to have this cute tag on the inside with a number of hearts that depicted the sizing; I think they went up to 3 hearts. I'll see if i can find a picture of that.
>>
File: 535283-14315-2015-12-12924711.jpg (27KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
535283-14315-2015-12-12924711.jpg
27KB, 600x400px
>>9273564
>>9273571
I found one! They had a few LL size releases, with the bust going up to about 105 cm without shirring.
>>
>>9273571
I never shopped metamorphose but now come to think of it maybe Innocent World had some size variations too. But they're still very small compared to Urban Outfitter, Forever 21, and other stateside fast fashion brands.

Usually everyone tries to find something they can make fit instead of something that fits them that's why everyone loves shirring. To get an actual M or L from Japan it needs to be made as LL.
>>
>>9273576
Lucky I have never been able to get an LL Baby, especially it always seems to be one size only when I look at dresses.
>>
>>9273580
>Innocent World had some size variations
Their sizes are generally bigger than they used to be and they now offer different sizes on many pieces but many of their designs are still not very boob-friendly. Boob loaf is a common problem with IW, sadly.
>>
>>9273585
I'm ordering sushi soon, the guy that delivers is so tiny even if he's 40. I think he would fit in a brand dress so easily.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.