[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Tall girl thread
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 45
File: 1418753596901[1].jpg (170 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418753596901[1].jpg
170 KB, 600x600
Tall girls and Jfashion thread
for girls 5'7" and taller

Share your tips, tricks, where you get things for your height, and tall girl feels.


to get us started, here's some questions

>how tall are you
>what fashions do you wear
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
>>
>>8766238

Off topic, but does anyone know the source dress on the left?

On topic, for me personally I never wear OTK socks. I always wear tights. OTKs give me too much gap and it ends up looking slutty even if the dress is an appropriate length. Sadly for me, since there's so many cute OTK prints that don't come in tights.
>>
>height: 5'10"
>alternative (wanting to get into nanchatte and mori or maybe strega)
>thrift stores, yard sales, malls, and handmade (sometimes ebay/amazon)
>if a dress is a little shorter than you thought, don't be afraid to wear it with panty hose and a thin jacket/shaul that falls below your butt to make sure your dress doesn't fly up. Also if it bothers you enough, buying chunky boots a size bigger make your legs look thinner so while you're up there in the clouds, at least you look like a skinny model rather than the jolly green giant.

(I'm a size 9 but go for 10 for comfort or XL in asian sizes so I guess this is just my preference but hey, it pleases my eyes.)
>>
File: 1434747715150.png (72 KB, 500x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434747715150.png
72 KB, 500x600
>>8766238
>girls
ok.jpg
>>
>>8766259
BtSSB's La robe vert clair, with a massive underskirt underneath.
>>
>>8766318

Thank you so much anon!
>>
>>8766320
No worries!
>>
>friend and i have similar aesthetics and like the same dresses
>own same print in different colours
>want to twin
>she's 5'1 and i'm 5'10

>>8766309
most people on jfash are women stop being a baby.
>>
>>8766333
That's fucking adorable anon, do it. Like a big sister/little sister kind of thing instead of regular twinning.
>>
>how tall are you
6 feet
>what fashions do you wear
Sweet lolita, general cute stuff
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
Targets kids section for muh idontgiveafuck kei
Jcpenny tall, and old navy tall
mens clothes for some of my jfashion- sometime you'll find really cutesy stuff.
cute tall dresses with sleeves for long arms WHEN
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
underskirts wont magically solve anything.
don't listen to short people for tall girl advice.
If people assume you're a dude, it doesn't mean you're ugly, it just means that you're tall and probably flat chested.
most normals assume tits= female, so just pad your bra and they wont give you shit.
>>
>how tall are you
5'10
>what fashions do you wear
Otome, lolita, 40s-60s fashion, normalfag clothes
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
JM, ETC, Leur Getter, Innocent World, VM, MM, etsy, vintage/retro stores, any normalfag store is fine generally
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
Wear bike shorts under dresses and skirts, wear ankle socks/crew socks or tights rather than too short OTKs, wear a more structured unfussy silhouette rather than something flouncy and frilly - it looks more elegant on a tall stature, try to find items that fit the length of your body properly (sit at your natural waist rather than above, skirts that are mid thigh or longer, etc), maturer styles are generally more flattering
>>
I'm 5'7 but my proportions are weird. I have really long lower leg bones and long feet. Any OTKs only reach right below or in the middle of my knee caps. All the sleeves on my blouses are also sit high up.
>>
>tfw AP is my favorite brand
I'm scared to even buy any of their clothes.
>>
>girls 5'7 and taller
>5'7
It's lonely up here at 6'4.
>>
>>8766658
anon, how do you do it?
>>
>>8766653
If you're afraid of it being too short, build up an underskirt part of your wardrobe. It's honestly saved me so much trouble.
>>
>>8766309
Go find the brolita thread or make a new one.
>>
Where do you guys get your legwear?
>>
>>8766658
Be all you can be, tallest anon.
>>
>>8766658
i love tall girls
>kinda homo
b-be fabulous anon
>>
>>8766658
Are you an Amazon?
>>
I'm happy this thread is back! Thank you tall op.
>how tall are you
5'8"
>what fashions do you wear
Gothic lolita, old school lolita, classic lolita and just starting with femme aristo.
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
Lolita- IW ( long length dresses are incredible), BTSSB (surprisingly some older pieces are fairly long), Metamorphose, Moi Meme Moitie.
Aristo - Atelier Boz and BPN.
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
Do not be afraid of tall shoes or platforms; despite loving the look of them I put it off for quite some time due to my height but once I tried it I have never gone back.
>>
>how tall are you
5'9"
>what fashions do you wear
Classic & gothic lolita mainly, sometimes I do sweet lolita too but no pastel colours. Casual outfits consist of sweaters and skirts/shorts, often paired with OTK tights.
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
Lolita: AatP (they have so many plain pieces that looks gorgeous on taller girls, & it's often cheaper because shorter girls can't pull it off), Baby, Meta, a variety of Taobao brands (my go-to place for staple pieces such as underskirt, blouses & so on), AP (will only get their skirts and tops, sometimes the jsks from their older releases are long enough for me, but I won't risk it usually)
Casual: Taobao, normalfag stores (kid sections are wonderful for tops)
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
- OTKs are your best friend, invest in good OTKs. I find burando ones much more comfy & long-lasting than offbrand/taobao ones. Find OTKs length that fit you (I need at least 90cm in length to achieve a perfect ZR look, but usually burando OTKs stayed up fine for me without any help), don't force a too short pair of OTKs to stay up on you, it will just look awkward.
- Tights are wonderful for tall girls too. Make sure that they are long enough so the crotch part do not awkwardly stop at your mid-thigh.
- Wear heels or whatever shoes you like, don't be afraid of looking 'too tall'
- Normal waist garments flatter tall girls the most imo. However, if you like the empire waist silhouette like I do, go for an actual empire waist instead of a half ass one (not exactly empire waist but not sitting at your natural waist) it will look deliberate and cuter instead of looking like a case of ill-fitting dress.
- Stand tall and proud, being tall automatically gives you that regal feeling & you can crush those who laugh at your height with your aura
>>
I had a friend tell me she felt too tall and too old to be a sweet lolita. I'm almost a year older, and I'm five inches taller (5'9"). I sat there asking if she remembered who she was talking to.

I love sweet too much to give it up but man I am tired of modifying my dresses to fit my height.
>>
>>8766259
Idk anon
In my opinion, tights only accentuate how short the dress is. White tights with a dress that's obviously too short looks very sissy-like to me. It looks okay in black, though.
One perk of having longer legs imo is that you can actually see the tops of the socks and you get some ZR real estate. I think having some skin visible in the lower half of the coord helps balance out the skin colors in your face and arms, and creates some visual variance. But I do have problems keeping otks up sometimes.

That being said, some dresses are just straight up too short. I just got my dream dress, but it looks ridiculously short. I'm thinking of sewing a chiffon ruffle to the lining. The bodice is just a taaad short but the dress is pretty rare and I'm scared of ruining the value of it, not that I see myself selling it soon. It's pretty disappointing.
>>
I've gotten obsessed with the thought of getting AP's Horror Garden skirt in white, but it's going to be super short on me so I'm considering using it as a casual skirt instead...

Any ideas what I could match it with so people won't mistake me for an ita?
>>
>>8766803
>I'm thinking of sewing a chiffon ruffle to the lining
Why not wear an underskirt instead? They got a bad rep because they're so often misused by trend hoppers but they're actually very useful with too-short dresses, and they look very nice when worn properly.
>>
>>8766814
I'm 5'10" and that skirt is wonderful. I thought skirts would be too short for me but I was very mistaken. Skirts fit in a different place than a jsk so they actually aren't too short. I also own the chocolate rosette skirt and it is too short for anything except casual lolita.
>>
Someone shared this with me the other day and I'm thinking about getting one.
http://lolibrary.org/apparel/infanta-tea-party-deluxe-chiffon-op
>>
>180 cm (or 5'11" for you imperial people)

I bought gathered chiffon, and I'm going all out on it and bringing it to a tailor to have it's straps cut and elongated...I'm nervous.
>>
>>8766803
I disagree, the ZR just makes you look a little naked and more "sexy" than tights would, especially if the tights have some sort of pattern on it. I personally also find that a lot of OTKs only hit mid-knee on me, which looks stupid anyway.

As for your dress, try lenghtening the stras first? And no need to sew ruffles on, just wear an underskirt.
>>
>how tall are you
173cm (5'8"?)
>what fashions do you wear
Sweet lolita and otome
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
Meta is my favorite brand because their detachable straps have so much real estate. Same with LG. I get my normalfag clothes wherever, usually Asos, H&M and other Highstreet stores.
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
Have a solid collection of good legwear and learn how to sew buttons
>>
5'7 reporting. Luckily, my favorite brand is AatP, which is probably the best major brand for tall girls. I have a few guidelines I stick to that have made lolita life easier.

>always check shirt length, don't blindly trust it will be long enough because you're familiar with the brand and the stock photos don't look shorter than normal
>avoid empire waist like a plague infested village (honestly, anyone over 5'3 with boobs bigger than like 32B should be doing this anyway)
>Tights or OTKs only, no knee highs or short socks ever
>don't go too OTT in sweet
>avoid especially juvenile themes like kid's toys
>>
>how tall are you
5 foot 8 inches (tallest female in my entire family)
>what fashions do you wear
Mugglewear (my comm calls normfag fashion mugglewear/ lolita (mostly sweet)
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
Taobao for alt fashion, and for muggle wear I'm a cheap fuck so thrift stores so I don't feel guilty when I need to customize something, and Wally World (if I would treat myself it would be either Lane Bryant or Torrid)
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
Go to taobao store that do customs, majority of the time they can custom the length of the dress (I vary between 95-100cm depending on the style) even resellers can do customs too like MLD.
>>
>>8766333
Agreed, the two of you twinning really would be so cute!

Would it be okay to also have cosplay suggestions for tall girls here? I'm 5'11 and would love to do some amazonian badass, especially with huge towering heels
>>
>>8766238

> Buy ave maria long OP because it's long AF and should look nice on me, decently petite so i should fit fine

> Skirt is super long, but i forgot about bodice length

> Waistband stops mid titty

i...its okay... i dont wear classic anyway... *Cries*
>>
>>8766975
That won't work for 2 reasons.

1. Lengthening the straps makes the dress bodice fit in the wrong place.

2. There is a huge built in petti and a side zipper. Wearing the underskirt under that huge built in petti looks terrible. You would have to un-stitch and resew that lining away from the zipper.

I sold my tiered CDC for these reasons.
>>
File: photttt.png (40 KB, 293x264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
photttt.png
40 KB, 293x264
>>8766666
Goddamnit, I got a quintuple and it's about underskirts.
>>
>>8767612
It just lends your post extra authority.
>>
>>8767598
I agree, people who wear underskirts under dresses with built in petti's always look like shit, no exceptions.
>>
>how tall are you
5'10"
>what fashions do you wear
classic lolita and I'm getting into a nanchatte or sukeban look for jfashion
as for normal fag clothes, my wardrobe has a bizarre split between all black everything and 'palewave' mom jeans
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
Almost all of my lolita dresses are from innocent world, the long ones.
normie clothes are usually uo or zara sale rack and thrifts because I'm broke lol
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
More like seeking advice on being confident in heels.
I dunno, try on as many clothes as you can before you buy anything. I've also come to accept that jeans will always be too short and now I kind of dig the look. And american apparel has the best thigh high socks
>>
>>8767589
go ahead. I wanted to talk about cosplay here as well but didn't know how to word it in the topic- unless you're talking about tall characters, commissioning, or getting things second hand/from a store it doesn't really apply.

I've have trouble with commissioning things for cosplay and jfashion. they make the princess darts at my damn neck, and chinese stores always assume since I'm tall as hell, I must be wide as hell too- even though I've given them my exact measurements
>>
I just reserved HL JSK today. I'm so excited it's one of my dream dresses, but I'm so scared cause it'll be so short on me. At least the MTO is 89cm for the JSK.

/Going to ask Kinki Kitty to commission some underskirts.
>>
>>8766653
What tumblr is this from? I think I know this girl
>>
>>8767726
please dont get an underskirt. I get that it is shit people parrot at taller people but it doesnt work with most dresses.
>>
>how tall are you
5'10"
>what fashions do you wear
Classic lolita, Otome, CreepyCute.
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
Burando, Taobao, make my own.
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
Don't worry about all of this "Don't wear busy prints/ruffles/bright colours/extra fancy pieces! Don't draw attention to yourself!" nonsense.
So long as the basics of your respective fashion are there (ie. for Lolita, a proportionate skirt length.) just fucking rock it. Don't give a fuck. Don't try to hide because you're tall - Why would you? It's not like you're trying to hide something ugly.
Lolita is already an extravagant, eye-catching fashion. Go big or go home.
>>
>>8767726
>>8767760
I can definitely see an underskirt working with the HL zipper jsk.
Something short, made up of 2-3 ruffled lace layers to mimic the one already at the hem.
>>
>>8766333
>friend and i have similar aesthetics and like the same dresses
>she's 5'1 and i'm 5'10
Oh, I know how this is. My best friend is 5'1" and I'm 5'8". We're both asian, but I have more of a large and flat pancake face while she has a small and round mochi face and my body just looks like 120% scale of hers. Whenever we take photos together, it looks like we don't even belong in the same universe. Like some collaboration manga in 2 different art styles...
We twin sometimes but the photos always look pretty funny.
That being said, if either of us buy something that doesn't fit, we let the other wear it before we sell. It's a good time.
>>
How do you guys lengthen your dresses?
>>
>>8767598
Fair enough, I've never actually worn underskirts before, so my advice didn't really come from personal experience.
As for the straps, it depends on the dress imo. If it's only an inch or two, it usually makes it fit better for me.
>>
>>8766333
My friend is 4'11" and I am 5'9" and we'll be twinning soon. I say do it.
>>
>>8767760
>>8767764
I bought some tights also. I'm glad AP gave the option of tights or OTK for the MTO. Tights are especially important for us tall lolitas.

I definitely will to buy two underskirts now. I have plans to get a white underskirt too.
>>
>>8767760
It does, you just have to pick the right one. For Holy Lantern I'd say go with just two more ruffles of lace (not plain chiffon) or lace paired with this sparkly tulle fabric...but I guess lace will blend the best. The most important thing with underskirts for me is finding the right length: less is more most of the time.
>>
>>8766333
Same with my best lolita friend. She's super tiny and adorable, and I tower over her. She wants me to twin with her, and I'd do it to make her happy even though I know I would hate any and all photos of us together.
>>
>how tall are you
5' 9''
>what fashions do you wear
Gyaru ( still figuring out a substyle, I own pieces from just about everything)
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
Ebay and recently Kawaii gyaru shop. I'm just mindful of lengths and use a matching mini skirt as an underskirt of some of the one pieces I wear.

>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
It's hard for me to give advice because I know a majority of this thread is for lolitas and I'm just starting to build a wardrobe. I will tell my tall feels story though

>buys really cute tralala skirt, frilly with cheetah print. carefully read the sizing as 30 inch waist ( figuring lower waist because of the style)
>package comes with everything else fitting awesome. saving the skirt for last because I already have a cord concept.
> get it on, it covers from my lower stomach to the tip of my thigh
> I have a flat ass but this skirt is hardly covering anything. Ass is legit sticking out like one of those stripper skirt belts.

It's too cute to donate or sell. Will keep as an awful reminder to always measure length.
>>
>>8768654
Both are equally stretchy. The OTKs for HL were really awesome. They fit where they are supposed to and that doesn't happen with AP OTKs often.
>>
>how tall are you
6 feet

>what fashions do you wear
lolita/otome

>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
I buy a lot of my JSKs from innocent world. They fit my body type really well and I like that they offer long versions fairly often. Juliette et Justine is also really good. I want to like Haenuli but a lot of their prints are just too much for me. For normal clothing I mostly shop at thrift stores.

>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
Don't be ashamed of your height, being tall is awesome. Don't be afraid to wear heels either. Stand tall and proud!
>>
>>8766677

- Haenuli
- Tejajamillia on etsy
- R series on taobao
- Forever 21 has "large" sizes of tights that work
- Innocent World is OK for girls up to 5'10"ish (depending on your body proportions)
- Sock Dreams
- Lock shop

I am so sad that The Snow Field went out of business, their size 2 tights were PERFECT and their prints were amazing sobsob
>>
>>8766802

I hate it when people do that, its like when a skinny person complains about being fat to an actual fat person. Like how are people that unaware... or maybe they just don't give a shit.

Never too old or too tall for sweet lolita though, your friend seems like shes just insecure. How is 5'4" tall?
>>
>someone looks at you and says "wow I wish I was tall like you"

yeah, I have bitchin legs and i'm able to reach things high up, but you can fit comfortably on airplanes, wear cute clothes, and don't make a spectacle of yourself every time you stand up.
>>
>>8767612
Not only quints, devil quints.
>>
Does anyone know if the Grimoire Verum tights and OTK socks will fit a 5'7 person?

I want them to go over my knee but I also wear size 40 shoes so i'm worried that'll make them shorter on me too
>>
>>8769600
Isn't Lockshop just wigs?
>>
>>8770011
They have a few accessories as well, including tights.
>>
>>8769600
>Innocent World is OK for girls up to 5'10"ish (depending on your body proportions)

Can corroborate this. Also some AP OTKs work as well, but get the ones where the print is actually printed on instead of woven.

Do any of you have experience with BABY's OTKs?
>>
>>8770006
yes the tights fit me, but I am skinny. If you are not a skeletor and you have thicker tighs they won't fit you.
>>
>>8770029
They'll fit me thank god, I love the Verum line
Thank you so much!
>>
>>8770025
I have the btssb sonnet for juliet (stocking material, printed not woven) otks and they get quite high on my fatass thighs (I'm 5'8"). IW woven otks were pretty good though. Also these crazy striped emily temple cute ones went all the way up my legs.
>>
>>8770025
I have the AATP Biblitécaire OTKs and Border OTKs from BABY, both woven. They barely reach mid-knee for me (173cm), and slide down constantly.

Meta socks have fit me great, as did Leur Getter. AP was ok. I just got a pair of ETC tights, will report back once they arrive.
>>
>>8769600
I got the rseries bunny tights. My fat bun turned into a long bun, wouldn't recommend.
>>
>tall
>big ass
Even special tights don't fit me..
>>
Can anyone with underskirt(s) talk about them a little? I wasn't a fan before, since all I saw were really shitty coords like kate's, but now I actually have a dress that's too short and I need one.
How do you get it to sit right? Do you pin it to the skirt hem? What about the lining an zipper?
>>
>>8772594
It doesn't work with dresses with built in petticoats like AP

If you just want 2/3 layers of lace I roll it up, make it sit above my boots, and use those heavy duty paper clips to keep the roll in place.
>>
>>8772664
>Like sweet lolita and AP's my favorite brand

I-I could go for this look without modifying any dresses.
I think I might just give up lolita and do this
>>
>>8769600
I had fairly high expectations for Lockshop's tights considering Choke's height and that there was some text in the description saying that they would work for taller girls. I bought the BJD tights and the black ones with the dead corpses and flowers, but both were fairly short and faded. The knee joints kept slipping down and the black had turned into a light purple. I have a 34" inseam for reference.
>>
>>8767738
lmao its me. And if it matters i'm 6' 0.5
http://lolilainey.tumblr.com/
also, underskirts are a lifesaver but they're hard to layer right with petticoats and its a pain for casual wearing, especially in warmer climates
>>
>>8766333
ah I've done this before! I'm a bit over 5'7 and she was 4'11. It was p. damn cute
>>
>>8772664
Why doesn't it work? I need to get one too and I'm entirely sure what I'm looking for.
>>
>>8772803
I'm assuming because the petticoat layer will lift the skirt up a little from your underskirt, and it will look poorly blended.
>>
>>8772762
you're six feet?
you have given me the courage to get that One peice I've always wanted.
>>
File: 100_7796shrink.jpg (261 KB, 563x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
100_7796shrink.jpg
261 KB, 563x750
>>8766548
I'm glad I'm not the only one over 6feet that shops in the kids' section at Target. Their dresses make the cutest shirts sometimes.
As far as padding your bra to make sure no one assumes you're a dude, make sure your hair isn't too short as well. I'm 6'2", pretty well endowed in the breast region, and I love having short hair. Sadly that means people (children mostly) will assume and loudly exclaim that you're a "man in a dress". I legit got that one day. At Disney World. Kinda ruined my day.
Also
>where do you get your clothes
for normal wear jeans and leggings I order from places that do ridiculous inseams, like Alloy. They go up to a 37" inseam and I always buy that. Totally worth the $30 a pair. The only problem is they're a junior's shop, so you have to be pretty thin to get away with it. I think they may have recently added a plus size section though....
for shoes I just....deal. Payless is pretty good about carrying large sizes (thank god they go up to a 13. I'm a 12 and sometimes things run small) You just have to be ok with them wearing out faster. But hey, they're cheap!

Pic related, that's what I was wearing when I was called a 'man in a dress'
>>
>>8766658
6'2" girl reporting in! high-five! Like. really high high-five!
>>
Some Touhous are tall and wear frilly outfits.
>>
File: 4628399_IMG_1287.jpg (133 KB, 506x840) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4628399_IMG_1287.jpg
133 KB, 506x840
>>8772803
>>8772849
AP has the fake petti layer, which is very stiff mesh. Underskirts are usually soft, so when you put it under AP it doesn't flow nicely.
>SHIT pic related.
>>
>>8774697
The fake petti prevents the skirt from flowing off the hem of the dress making it look frumpy.
>>
File: 4667186_lookountry.jpg (115 KB, 712x606) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4667186_lookountry.jpg
115 KB, 712x606
>>8774699
I've heard of people hack slashing it off.
I'm too pussy to do it.
But seriously this bugged me to no end personally because I had the re-release of milky planet back in its hype days, and all it did was create a bubble with a weird layer that seemed out of place.
>>
File: 25868_600.jpg (98 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
25868_600.jpg
98 KB, 600x450
>>8774701

Once again I apologize for the shitty coords. But this is all I can find on google on my phone.
>>
Idk where it says this is a lolita thread, when OP clearly states

>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
>>
>>8774709

Anon from
>>8774739
Is right. That isn't me, just examples from google how underskirts aren't always the best option.
>>
>>8766238
>>how tall are you
5'9" (175cm)

>>what fashions do you wear
Lolita

>>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
Normalfag clothes come from just about anywhere. I get custom stuff from Miss Point or jeans and stuff from Gap. Lolita stuff comes primary from Japanese brands and I just wear and underskirt.

>>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
You can make any fashion work, you just have to know where to look
>>
>>8767617
The trick is to put the underskirt over the built in petti part, which usually involves detaching the little string that holds the petti to the dress
>>
>how tall are you
178cm
>what fashions do you wear
lolita
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
IW long length JSKs, occasionally longer AP and BTSSB pieces
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
If you have long arms, don't waste your time with brand or standard-sized blouses, always get custom sized ones.
Make sure your petticoat is actually long enough to support longer pieces, otherwise having the last 5-10 centimetres dangling looks silly.
Twinning with your short friends is tons of fun, give it a try!
>>
>>8774821
>>8774821
Then OP was wrong because no normalfag clothes discussion should happen on the cosplay and lolita board.
>>
Do any of you modify your shoes and stuff to make it look cute or what not?
>>
>>8769603
I used to accidentally do that when I was in my mid teens (I had major hang ups about my weight) but I never thought the person I was talking to was fat/ugly. It was about my insecurities, and I actually thought all of my friends were genuinely beautiful and saw myself as the fattest (even though I wasn't)
Of course it's rude and that's not an excuse, but when people bitch about 'omg I'm so tall I hate it' and I'm standing there like '....I'm 5"11, you're at least a head's length below me," it's not usually because they're saying you're too tall, it's their own hang ups.
But I never understand when people who dress in alt fashion start making up excuses like 'too tall/old/fat' when they're not. It's a bad excuse.
>>
>>8775245
>implying normalfag clothes cant be worked into jfashion
its not where you get the clothes, but what you do with them.
>>
>>8777106
This. In fact, relevant to this thread, in some circumstances normalfag items are sometimes required in place of Jbrand for sizing reasons. A good example for me is how most (if not all) cute Japanese brand shoes sizes stop at around UK size 6. My feet are UK size 7 so I will often find near identical footwear from places like Primark (I've purchased several pairs of shoes perfect for Larme style from there).
>>
Anyone use any mens jfashion?
I'm hoping maybe the sleeves will be long enough for me.
I'm so tired of seeing cute longsleeved jackets and having to scroll past them since they'll never fit.
>>
>>8778338
I'm 5'8" and own a men's Atelier Boz jacket and a BPN jacket both sleeves are quite long, the Atelier Boz jacket even goes past my wrists! Good luck anon.
>>
Has anyone bought Meta tights - are they good for tall people? I'm 181cm tall so I've avoided them before now.
>>
>>8778655
im curious as well
some stores on storenvy have plus sized tights options that are good for tall girls
and welovecolors has tall sizes too- i use them
>>
>>8766238
5'9"
My tall girl sadness is not being EVEN TALLER. I enjoy crossplaying, usually pretty manly characters, yet I have two female cosplay friends who are 5'11" and 6'1", making me look nuts if I take the tallest guy to cosplay when we do group costumes.

I'm a normal fag, but with how Tall sizes run lately, I'm too tall for Regular and sometimes too short for Talls.
>>
File: bigbardawin.jpg (176 KB, 373x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bigbardawin.jpg
176 KB, 373x500
>>8766658
You know you have to cosplay Big Barda.
>>
>tfw 177cm (5'10" in freedom units)

>be a pretty prudish person
>wearing dress
>get in car
>dad: "isn't that dress a bit too short?"
>"I'm just tall, dad!" ;_;

I also love wearing skirts but had to say no to too many cute ones because they made me look like a slut.
Also I usually love the short characters but never get to cosplay them...y live
>>
>>8780097
Short skirt =/=slut, you should be allowed to show off your legs without having to worry about people jumping to that conclusion. I know that there are those who have that backwards/retrogressive mentality though, and I guess it depends on where you live and so on. Also, it's more likely that the execution of the outfit might give that impression as opposed to simply wearing a short skirt. There are so many Jfashions that feature girls wearing short skirts that look cute and don't immediately scream "slut".
>>
>>8780134
sorry I didnd't mean to imply everyone with short shirts are sluts but when I wear them, it makes me feel very uncomfortable because I'm prudish. I always wear tights or leggings if my skirts don't at least reach my knees when standing up (unless it's very very warm)
Too bad, I do like the short skirt/long legs look
>>
>>8780136
Nah it's cool I didn't think you were implying that, I just think its a shame because I know there are those who do auto think short skirt = slut. I'm 5'9" and it's one of the things I enjoy about being tall is having long legs so I do enjoy a cute little skirt, and as you pointed out, some skirts wind up being short anyway even when they are not meant to be.
>>
>>8780140
aww, I wish I was confident enough because I bet you look great.
What is your solution to skirts riding up or wind blowing your skirt up? I'm always super terrified of that and end up pulling my skirt down all the time wich looks stupid. I feel like shorts under the skirt isn't enough because it's still embarrassing if people see your shorts.
>>
>>8780134
Regressive. Ha or maybe they are logical thinkers that follow science. The more skin you show the less people looking at you brains light up in the "considering other's thoughts and feelings" area and the more the "tool to be used" area activates. Study done by Harvard.
>>
>>8780147
People usually hate on other people's clothing choices because they don't realise they regret not having the confidence to dress the way they want instead of the way society wants them to
>study done by Harvard
>>
>>8780142
That's a tough one because it's bound to happen if it's super windy and there isn't really any solution other than being really quick at holding down your skirt or not being too embarrassed if people see your shorts. During colder months wearing a coat with stiffer material that falls over the top of your skirt might help or just a longer coat. Depending on the skirt, I tend to wear what are amusingly labled "safety shorts" on EBay, or pumpkin shorts (bottom pic), I tend not to wear skirts that are stupidly short though (like, looks like she is wearing a belt short).
>>8780147
Yes, people are often base animals who jump to conclusions based on their biology, no I am not promiscuous because I enjoy wearing short skirts. I'm not going to alter my wardrobe choices because someone has a certain biological response, and if said person automatically assumed I am a slut because I'm wearing a short skirt, then socially speaking yes they are regressive.
>>
>>8780147
>Study done by Harvard
>>
>>8780346
get out you thirsty fuck, or lurk more.
>>
>>8780296
out of your league
>>
>>8780134
>you should be allowed to show off your legs without having to worry about people jumping to that conclusion
But I don't want to show off my legs, and I don't want people to assume that I do (or think I'm a slut).

Really, in general fashion, the length of a dress is the very last thing I consider when judging how much I like it. Ideally it would be just above knee length most of the time, but if it's a bit shorter it doesn't change the overall look of it so I'll still go for it. I'm not going to give up a nice dress unless it's short enough to make me uncomfortable. It bothers me to think, for example, my coworkers believe I do it intentionally because I think it's attractive or something.
>>
>>8780735
I have lived in several places all throughout the US, and I can tell you, no one has assumed i'm a slut because my skirt is too short.

if I wore gyaru, and a low cut top, they probably would, yeah.

The only people who have given me shit for it is my immediate family- who have been kind enough to gift me skirts specifically made for tall girls which I use in jfashion.

anyone else who's commented on my skirt being too short usually notes that its because i'm too tall.

do you work at a mcdonalds or something? I'm sorry that your coworkers are retarded.
>>
File: 1432191023683.png (908 KB, 3139x3287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432191023683.png
908 KB, 3139x3287
>>8766658
p o s t p i c
o
s
t

p
i
c
>>
do you think any of you girls are brave enough to post coords?
you can block out your face I just want to see how you girls do it
>>
>>8782491
Fuck it.
This one was at a con with a friend, so ignore the staff.
>is 180cm/5'11"
>>
>>8782531
This one is more recent. Halloween hogwarts meet. You can't really see the tall because the dress is longer and it's black on black.
>>
>>8782534
I am an idiot.
>>
>>8766836
I have a problem with finding good underskirts
>>
>how tall are you
5'10"
>what fashions do you wear
mori and lolita
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
online, malls, thrift stores
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
stay with the low heels so you don't stand like godzilla

My dresses tend to be a little short. I always wear bloomers and I sometimes pin my skirts to my pettis if I'm really worried of flashing people. I usually wear tights because otks make me look slutty with all the thigh that shows.
>>
>>8766666
HOLY MOLY
>>
I'm not crazy tall (5'8") but it pisses me off when people talk about dresses being too short because it's too ~sexy~ that way. Like no, it just looks fucking awkward because it's obviously supposed to be longer than it is.
I cry every time because AP doesn't fit me the way that I wish it did.

Anyone have tips for lengthening the straps on a jsk with sew-in straps? Just cut that sucker off and diy adjustable straps? There's no waist ties so I'd probably have to use different fabric to extend it(it's a solid color anyways)
The dress is rare and a little expensive, so I'm hesitant to fuck anything up too bad.
>>
>how tall are you
5'7", so not super tall but tall enough

>what fashions do you wear
Sweet lolita primarily, sometimes gothic

>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
Honestly I've never had a problem with most AP Jsks and OPs. Same for most other brands though Baby/Aatp seem to run the longest. Salopettes, however, look scandalous on me in terms of lolita because of my legs. I've only ever tried them on but I still think they might be cute for sort of girly, normal-ish wear. I don't wear pants and haven't in years, never found them comfortable and I have wide hips but slim legs so it's hard to find pants that fit everywhere. Most of my clothing is vintage since those dresses/rompers seem to be a better cut for an hourglass shape.

>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
Honestly, don't give a fuck when people complain about the length of your dress. As long as you're not showing ass it's fine. Personally, I think knees in lolita are cute. If you're self conscious, Jsks with adjustable straps are a life-saver. Don't be afraid to move and re-sew buttons so things fit you better. They're your clothes, that's so important to remember. If you don't feel good in/can't wear them then sell or alter that shit. No resale value is as important as your self-esteem.
>>
>>8782531
>>8782537
Cute! I love plain coords. but you're gonna have to explain to me those shoes. what size are you?
>>
>>8782703
Size 11.
I got to buy normal people shoes.
The shoes/booties for the Halloween coord is because it felt more witchy, and I knew I'd be at someone's house so I chose something quick to put on and take off.
>>
>>8782531
Yay you look cute! Do you have a blog?
>>
A girl in my local comm is tall too, but I don't have a proper wardrobe to join yet. It may sound kinda creepy, but I'm super excited about meeting her. I hope we'll get along and can become friends so that we can twin!
>>
File: 1432609578733.jpg (69 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432609578733.jpg
69 KB, 500x667
>>8782914
No I don't sorry.. I feel like I'm too plain Jane to have my coords posted. But thank you for the compliment! Made me dokidoki in bed this morning.
>>
File: detail(1).jpg (28 KB, 710x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
detail(1).jpg
28 KB, 710x533
>>8782537
You should buy a pair of Fluevogs, they go up to US women's size 11. Several styles in black which they're currently selling are appropriate for your coords. The Odette, the Rococo Taco, or the Moonstone would all look lovely with the Hogwarts coord.

The fit of each pair will vary according to the shape of the toebox, though, so I recommend you try them on in an actual store first. If there's no Fluevog store near you, buy multiple pairs online, and return the pairs that don't fit or you like the least. All of those pairs are made with real leather, too, so you can get a cobbler to use a bunion stretcher if there are any tight points (the Fluevog staff will have bunion stretchers as well). If you can afford it, ask a cobbler to put some anti-skid rubber on the bottom of the platforms. You'll lose the amazing designs that are stamped on the bottom, but they are very slippery. A male friend who used to do ballet for ten years told me he's slipped multiple times in Fluevogs as they were, so he always asks the Fluevog staff to take them to their in-house cobbler for anti-skid rubber.

I've found generally, if you're tall, embrace the heels if you physically can do it. I've found that in flats, my legs can look a bit stumpy in photos regardless of whether my knees are covered. There are styles of cute heels that work with even sweet lolita, it just takes a bit of time and patience to find them. Obviously, don't risk your health, and rotate wearing heels to every other day so that your Achilles' tendons don't shrink.

And work on your posture! One masseuse mentioned to me that taller women tend to slouch themselves (even subconsciously) to make themselves closer to the height of other women. Fight this! Practice your posture in the mirror. If you're worried about your height making an odd chin angle in group photos, do some practice shots with your phone in the mirror so you know your most flattering facial angle while you're standing straight.
>>
>>8783390
Do you happen to know if Fluevogs actually carries "extended sizes" in their stores? I've always wanted to stop by and try them on before I splurge on a pair, but experience has taught me that available online != available in store.
>>
>>8783390
Thanks for the tips! I searched up the store and turns out there's one downtown, so I'll check it out.

Regarding posture, yeah. I slouch a lot so it became a bad habit now. I'll work on it! It is so true though that when people take photos of me they are usually shorter so it's all chin, which is really unflattering. I generally hate photos taken of me because of just generally unflattering I always look in them, and I am generally an okay in appearance person. Now I have an excuse to stand naked in front of the mirror before a shower.
>>
>>8782887
get bodyline shoes.
I got a pair too big when i was starting and they fit my size 12 friend.
you dont have to buy normalfag shoes.
>>
>>8782887
I wear a size 13, i'm 6 foot tall. The struggle is real!
>>
>how tall are you
5'9"
>what fashions do you wear
larme kei, nanchatte, general cutesy stuff
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
anywhere sales are happening, thrift stores, gmarket+other wholesale. i can't get into lolita i am too fucking cheap.
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
dear god do not get standard sized long sleeve blouses they are not going to fit. when shopping for asian sized things see if they have plus sizes, i've actually gotten a korean maxi skirt that was long enough this way. generally it works best to size up for length and fix the fit later.
>>
>>8782531
Hey anon, I'm a fellow tall-ish lolita at 5'6 and I have that same dress in red! So glad a fellow cute tall lolita knows the struggle with that dress. So cute, but so short... You pull it off well. (also I like your hair.)
>>
Can we talk shoes as well? I'm guessing a lot of tall girls also have larger feet.
I'm a US 12/EU 42-43, and located in Europe. Fluevogs carries some 12s, but the shipping prices are pretty high and I'd lose quite a bit of money if I had to return them. Do any of you know EU/UK stores with larger sizes besides Hotter?
>>
>>8784309
You could try Dutch alternative fashion websites Large or Attitude Holland, the last carries a lot of loliable shoes in bigger sizes. I believe Topvintage.nl does international shipping as well.
>>
>>8783411
There are some Fluevog pairs that go up to women's size 12. You're correct on that not all stores will necessarily have every single size for every style on hand, BUT one clerk in my city told me that if I wanted to order a particular pair on a size their store didn't have, they could have another store ship it to them (no shipping charge to me), and if that pair still didn't fit then they would do a refund. I didn't have them clarify whether the refund would be in the return of funds to your card or only be in the form of store credit, though.
>>
File: shoes283-1.jpg (52 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shoes283-1.jpg
52 KB, 300x300
>>8783868
Big footers unite!

>>8783868
I have a pair of bodyline, they are a bit snug on me even in the biggest size. Maybe it's the style of shoes that I got?
Pic related is what I got in sax/sax.
Not only that but bodyline rarely restock the large size shoes.

>>8784289
Aw shucks. Thank you! It's a tough dress to wear since the straps aren't adjustable. The end of the waist ribbon sits below my bust. It's the most underrated dress though, it's so pretty with the heart tulle and doesn't wrinkle easily.
>>
>>8782491
Selfposting 6 footer reporting in (about 183 cm)

I have an issue with not being able to keep my blouse tucked into my skirt (blouse too short for my torso), and wore several wristcuffs to lengthen these short sleeves.

what do you girls do for your blouses?
>>
>>8784289
Under 5'8 isnt allowed in the tall lolita club pal
>>
>>8785352
Never realized you were that tall!
>>
File: 1410457635747.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410457635747.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>8784289
>5'6
>tall
>>
>>8785400
>*tall-ISH

she's not wrong.
>>
File: 2305.jpg (128 KB, 700x872) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2305.jpg
128 KB, 700x872
I'm 6' tall and I have size 11 (aus) feet. I'd love to get into jfashion more seriously, but I have no idea where to even begin to look for places that would cater to my size. I'm skinny too, to make it more difficult, so often larger sizes end up looking sack-ish.

Any recommended sites or stores? I'm not really into heavy lolita, not yet, anyway.

I'm shocked so many people have issues with being called men in dresses because of their height. I'm not exactly well endowed, but I've never gotten that. Maybe it's my make-up or hair.
>>
File: pqui56uz37k0.png (8 KB, 381x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pqui56uz37k0.png
8 KB, 381x381
>tfw 5'8
Suffering
>>
>>8785653
trade me
>>
>>8766238
Holy shit all these tall girls.
I'm 162 cm [spoiler]but im a boy[/spoiler] and I thought I had issues with my height. I never realized how much you guys struggle with clothing choices being that tall.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (64 KB, 380x440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
large[1].jpg
64 KB, 380x440
>look for clothes online
"m-maybe they will have clothes in tall sizes since there are plus sized clothes"
>look at tall sized clothes
>nothing but boring fucking clothes, clothes that aren't my size or this goddamn shirt
>>
>how tall are you
5' 9"/175cm

>what fashions do you wear
Lolita

>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
AatP, LIEF, Innocent World, Haenuli, and I make my own. For normal clothes, I don't have issues with shirts (short torso) but I like the "long" jeans from Old Navy for affordable pants and a long enough inseam.

>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
With Lolita, tights are a lifesaver. I do like OTKs but tights are so easy. IW long length versions are wonderful, but you'll want a petticoat specifically for them, as regular petticoats can look funky.
>>
File: 28757_600[1].png (401 KB, 600x582) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
28757_600[1].png
401 KB, 600x582
>see cute asian shoes online

>see cute longsleeve tops from asian stores

>it will never fit

suffering
>>
>>8786944
I feel that pain.
I saw these boots from amavel or axes femme I can't remember, but anyway the max size of LL is only a 7.5US.

I also really want those bunny ear shoes.
>>
>>8786944
>>8787121
Diff anon, but axes femme and dreamv shoes are the bane of my existence, they're so cute and so cheap but there is just no way.
>>
File: TL623X42_033_LL.jpg (224 KB, 1329x1890) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TL623X42_033_LL.jpg
224 KB, 1329x1890
>>8787233
I know.
I would pay $300/400 for these shoes, but they are only ¥ 4,806 (tax included).

Curse you flipper feet, but not really because you keep me standing...
>>
>>8786944
Shoes are the worst. I would pay ridiculous money for custom sized shoes
>>
File: 1408507146558.png (138 KB, 352x444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408507146558.png
138 KB, 352x444
>hang out in my usual group
>get approached by a dude who is the neckbeard of the group
>"you know anon, you're pretty cool, I originally ignored you because you're really tall, and that's pretty gross, but you're actually kind of cute"
>this goddamn neckbeard is acting like he's making an exception to the usual "rule" and gracing me by giving a tall girl a chance
>mfw
>>
>>8787754
Jesus fuck, anon.
Please tell me you told him to fuck off.
>>
>>8787760
left that group completely. ever since I rejected him turned hyper dick mode and it became unbearable to hang out.
>>
>>8768199
>>8767774
T-tall/short twins sound so adorable. Please twin, guys!!
>>
>>8787754
Uggo neckbeards need to learn that they're still lowest on the food chain. Fuck that nonsense. Crush him beneath your tall legs. Make him learn.
>>
I can't wait for the sci-fi future when you tallies can donate a few inches to my 5 foot-on-a-good-day self and we can all be very happy together.
>>
>>8787774
>implying I want to give a midget any of my glorious height
Keep dreaming, shorty.
>>
I love my height, just hate the lack of clothes.

There's plus sized options almost everywhere but rarely any tall girl options.

why do fatties get more stuff?
>>
>>8767726
I wish they'd let you extend it. Even by 5 cm. I dont care if they charged me $50 for it.
>>
All of AP's sweet dresses lately have been in that horrific babydoll style. Every time they make a dress like that I just imagine the designers saying "fuck tall girls"
>>
>>8787816
Because there's more of them than there is of us.
>>
>>8774701

If you have big boobs in a fashion that is not supposed to do not wear busy ass patterns on your breasts.
>>
>>8766658

wow I thought I had issues with my 6'0'

6'4" must be a new kinda hell for finding clothes, significant others, and sitting on airplanes.
>>
>>8787794
J-Just one inch!
(I can't even reach the top bars on the subways and buses. I am always falling into someone. I dream of a tall lolita letting me hold onto her arm in NYC)
>>
>>8783835
>when people take photos of me they are usually shorter so it's all chin, which is really unflattering. I generally hate photos taken of me because of just generally unflattering I always look in them, and I am generally an okay in appearance person.


Same same.
It took me years before I realized that so many of my cosplay photos looked sub par because the person taking them was shorter. It subtly deforms the face so that you still look like yourself but less attractive cause you got more chin and nostril and it changes your face shape.

I thought that my own eyes were fooling me in the mirror that I looked fine, pretty even. But photographs must be what I really look like.

Nope. If the camera is eye level with me or higher I look like myself.

I slouch too and I'm still trying to break the habit when I am in a photo with average sized people.
>>
>>8787868

Why do short women constantly have to beg for attention? This is a thread specifically for tall women, why are you complaining about being short here? No one gives a shit. You're probably one of those girls who puts 'short' as a description when you type out profiles, just so everyone knows how short you are because you constantly have to draw attention to it.
>>
>>8766658
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1447182922064.png (591 KB, 908x727) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447182922064.png
591 KB, 908x727
>>8787878
This shit took me years to figure out. I just sit down for photos now if there isn't anywhere I can get a bit lower.

On the note of cosplay, fucking anime and thinking 5' 5" constitutes a tall character. I can't cosplay an average height character let alone a short one without looking silly.

Group shots especially suck when you're head and shoulders above your group.
>>
File: 1412034795558.png (62 KB, 237x198) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412034795558.png
62 KB, 237x198
>>8787915
>group shots
>you're tall and allways have to go to the back
>no one can see your cosplay/coord you're just a floating head in photos
>>
File: 1413458371878.png (97 KB, 310x464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413458371878.png
97 KB, 310x464
Anyone commission?

>person you commission is only used to working with girls who aren't tall
>dress/cosplay comes in the mail and the bust darts are at your neck
alternatively
>person you commission thinks tall = fat
>clothes are made for a literal giantess
>>
>>8787868
No1 curr. Wear platforms if it bothers you so much.
>>
File: 1447229533286.jpg (66 KB, 400x302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447229533286.jpg
66 KB, 400x302
>Really want some cute shoes, sick and tired of plain jane bullshit from Target
>Look everywhere and find a size EU 44 pair of green/brown/pink creepers
>Love them, order them
>They arrive
>Apparently they have a different definition of 44 than I do, can get feet in but oh God the pain
>Wear them anyway out of stubborness
>Long story short, I soaked my feet in hot salt water so I could peel my socks off without losing too much skin

Fucking shoes. Fucking giant feet.
>>
>>8787816
>tfw used to love my height
>tfw hobbies made me hate my height

This post gives me hope though. If cute clothes came in the proper size then I would look just as cute as the shorter girls.
>>
>>8788029
I know that feel
>order heels on ebay
>order a size 9.5 US
>recieve smaller shoes in the mail
>whatever, these shoes are cute
it was a mistake. I'm never touching those demon heels again

I'm a size 9.5-10 and I'm 6 feet,
my friends have made fun of me for having "huge feet" but they're actually quite small for someone my height and yet i still have trouble
>>
>>8788134
I feel you, anon. 10.5-11, 6 ft here. I know that they're proportional, but they look like flippers to me. I have truckasaurus hands as well.

Sometimes I think about getting fat so that maybe they'd feel more appropriate for my size. Also, heels.

>Wear small heels to work
>Everyone comments on my height and jokes about the weather up there blah blah you've all heard it 50 times
>Never wear them again

It's like the extra inch made them realize that I'm tall.
>>
>>8788131
how tall are you anon?
>>
Hey gulls, anyone happen to have the Misty Sky tights? I'm tempted to buy some off a friend but i'm 5'10 and scared they wont fit.
>>
>>8787878
This
When I had my driver's license photo taken, I was wearing medium heeled shoes and I'm already 5'9", and the camera was at boob level. I knew it was going to end badly and it did. I look like a stoned moon wearing a wig.

That being said, I can have pretty bad nasolabial (?) folds, and I find that in places where the light source is from above, tilting my head up helps diminish some of the unattractive shadows. It also looks kind of bad ass sometimes but sometimes you just look stupid
>>
>>8774614
"Say I was asking for it, I dare you."
>>
>>8766658
No fucking way.
>>
How long do you guys think AP's Sweet Cream House special set (lucky pack) will be? I really hope it's as long as its last special set...
>>
>>8787774
>>8787868
>tall girl thread
>Teehee, I'm so short! Pay attention to me!
no one cares.
>>
>>8788134
Same size, but 5'8
My boyfriend calls them peggy hill feet

I just want qt shoes.
We both like it when I'm in heels though
>>
I'm 5'9 but my shoe size is only 6.5
I keep tripping and messing up my ankles with these tiny feet that cannot keep me standing up.
>>
>>8788254
5'9". I mean, I guess it could be worse, but I also have broad shoulders.
>>
>>8788493
I'm sorry anon but somehow that made me laugh.
Size 12 and I'd gladly give you a few cm though.
>>
>>8785352
Is that a moolatte?
>>
File: Burgerpants5.gif (34 KB, 126x182) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Burgerpants5.gif
34 KB, 126x182
>on the way back from a convention, wearing lolita still
>friends and I stop at a gas station
>I'm the only girl of the group and theres a small sign on the ladies restroom that says "in repair, use the men's room"
>o-ok
>come out of mens restroom and there's two guys waiting outside, staring at me like "what the fuck"
>from the stares they're giving my face and chest, I assume they're trying to figure out my gender
>as I'm leaving the gas station I hear "fucking drag queens"

>my fucking face


I looked cute that day too.

>>8785556
maybe its just a murrifag thing?
>>
>>8788827
don't worry, anon; men forget that women can be tall, too.
>>
>>8788827
>maybe its just a murrifag thing

Could be. Tall girls aren't the most uncommon thing here, and people aren't really exposed to trans people either, so if they see make-up/hair they assume girl.
>>
>>8788827
I once got asked if I was a tranny just because I was wearing a pastel pink wig outside. Just ignore it, people are idiots.
>>
>>8788827
>Actually am trans
>Have never had this happen in years since transitioning

Self esteem boost I guess.
>>
>>8789077
>>8788827
I, a cis female, was misgendered in a fucking airport by some sort of survey people because I guess I wore gender neutral clothing and my bright red hair was partially covered. I'm sorry I like oversized shirts and metallica?

but yeah, OP, it's really not that uncommon, people are just dumb fucks with shitty vision
>>
File: 141620126935.jpg (88 KB, 535x577) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
141620126935.jpg
88 KB, 535x577
I admit, the wigs I've used in the past dont do my face any favor. but even so, having my lolita photos tagged pic related is actually pretty soul crushing
>>
>>8787935
Make them or buy them? I do commissions, and love when I get to make things for other tall girls. It's so easy to adjust because I'm used to it.
>>
>>8788493
I feel you, same height size 7 feet. My SO says I am the most genuinely clumsy person they have ever met, since I constantly lose my balance and run into stuff.
>>
>>8789321
im so so sorry this happen to you anon. im sure youre beautiful.
>>
Please my tall gulls, post stores and what kind of clothing items fit you
maybe link ebay items
>>
>>8790669
>>ebay
You're kidding, right?
>>
>>8790674
anything will do, from any store. just using ebay as an example.
also considering ebay has a wide variety of sellers from good to bad, I wouldn't shit on it unless you are completely incapable of telling the difference inbetween the two.
>>
>>8788334
>>stoned moon wearing a wig
Oh you poor dear. I'm sorry I'm laughing at the description. If it makes you feel better, the photographer made me take off my glasses for my passport photo, after I had tried out an "artsy makeup for glasses" tutorial. Now for ten straight years, any airport official who looks at my passport will suspect me to be a cheap, trafficked prostitute.

>>8790683
If there are good ebay sources, I'm all ears. As for lolita brands that ship internationally and are good for tall lolitas, IW sells items in long, Meta sells "medium skirts" (I'm 5'7'' and the hem goes well past my knees), and most AatP.

>>8767093
Indeed, for socks, it's safest to just stick to tights or long thigh highs. HUE has durable opaque tights that are frequently on sale at $6 a pair at Nordstrom Rack. The cotton thigh highs by American Apparel go all the way up to my crotch (I have a 21" thigh circumference with 32" inseam) and has rubber for a more stretchy-and-secure grip than the Extraordinarily Longer Thigh Highs by Sock Dreams, but both are quality thigh highs for the price.

For printed tights or socks, use Sock Dreams. They're a bit pricey, but you pay for it in the generally high quality across their products, and the customer service. If you're concerned how high up a particular pair of socks will go up your legs, you can contact customer service with your measurements, and they'll use a rolled-up tube and the socks to give an estimate.
>>
bampu
>>
pls this thread is so important
i'm 5'11 and generally p skinny but the ass is fat
my measurements are like 34-27-40
it's absurd i look like a fuckin hentai

but i have a rly hard time finding skirts and pants that fit me properly, especially with jfashion, bc if it fits my waist it's always way too short given my ass
but if it fits my ass it's usually way too big in the waist and legs
so if anyone has any recs for some qt skirts or pants that might work for me i'd be thrilled!

as an aside tho, target actually has some really dank thigh-highs right now for any leggy homegirls
they actually go up to my thigh and not like, my knee or just slightly above my knee
and they're decent quality for target. i think they have them in black, white, cream, and like a tv static kinda black and white knit
>>
>>8794023
>it's always way too short given my ass
Iktf. As far as skirts go, making lacy underskirts could help add some length.
>>
>>8794023
I know that feel
I'm tall and have huge thighs and ass
32-30-42 last time I checked - but i've been doing more and more squats lately so i dunno
I LOVE thigh highs so much, but they allways roll down because my thighs are so huge even with sock glue I cant keep them up.
I'm gonna have to head to target. whats the name of them?

>big booty story
>fishnets for a cosplay
>they're in "tall" size
>bend over
>fishnets rip

when you're tall and "Tall" sized stuff doesn't fit you it sucks
>>
>>8766670
I'm FAAB nonbinary what about me?
>>
>>8794212
>I LOVE thigh highs so much, but they allways roll down because my thighs are so huge even with sock glue I cant keep them up.

You should consider getting some garter belts.
>>
>>8794253
I'm also tall and have the same problem as that anon, socks will roll down no matter what because of thick thighs. I've bought several garter belts, but the straps in the back will barely go down over my ass and they constantly snap off when I bend...
Not even fat, just tall with lots of ass. There is no help ;_;
>>
>>8794251
Tumblr is always available to you
>>
>>8794251
You get over yourself.

>>8794280
Buy sock garters then? They go around your thighs, so if you're not fat you should be ok.
>>
Any recommendations of taobao brands which make lolita skirts/dresses that won't be ass-length on a tall girl? Thinking of making a big order but some of the stuff I'm finding is going to be way too short on me.
>>
I feel like me and other tall girl with big booty should be friends. I'd love to link clothes that I'd find to you. but our styles might differ


>>8794253
I like wearing thigh highs with short skirts to get that optimal zettai ryouiki and I think wearing garters with it is pushing it too far

>>8794327
>if you're not fat you should be ok
I'm a different anon but only my ass and thighs are plus sized.
Matching underwear will never happen for me.
>>
>>8789321
It's okay anon, me too. The pro of this is destroying ovaries when wearing ouji, though.
>>
>>8794885
True dat.
I used to crossplay but stopped when two weeaboo chicks fought over me at a convention and nearly ripped my arms off.

Ouji is the way to go.. but sometimes I want to be the little girl
>>
>>8788827
>>8789077
>>8789210
>>8789321

Ugh I hate people. Ever since transgenderism started getting mainstream media attention everyone wants to play spot the tranny.
>>
Got a fashion magazine yesterday centered around "loving your body"
had everything for every body shape... minus tall girls. It was a bit disheartening.
You bet your ass they had something for petite girls.
>>
>>8785352
I really feel you on the whole blouse untucking itself thing. My favorite blouses are ap but they're so damn short I've just given up and bought miscellaneous indie brands since, and they only give me problems if I'm reaching up real high.
>>
>>8794910
But anon, it's not like tall girls are ever mocked or feel uncomfortable, because they all look like models, teehee!
>tfw someone says "oh anon, you're so tall, you could be a model!!!"
>mfw I'm barely tall enough to be a model, and three sizes too big
>there is nothing redeeming about being tall, just getting made fun of, never finding clothes and getting told you shouldn't wear heels and you're making guys uncomfortable
>>
File: 1438540508827.png (62 KB, 300x167) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438540508827.png
62 KB, 300x167
>>8794940
>there is nothing redeeming about being tall, just getting made fun of, never finding clothes and getting told you shouldn't wear heels and you're making guys uncomfortable
>>
>>8794940
You can reach the top shelf without a chair, I guess?
>>
>>8774614
"Say I was asking for it, I dare you."
>>
>>8774614

>tfw no tall short haired dress wearin gf
>>
I wish more girls tagged their posts with "talljfash" or something like that. I always want to find cuties doing it well for inspiration, but there's approximately .3 girls that tag themselves like that.
That said, are there any tall girl blogs/social media that I should follow?
>>
>>8794867
>I feel like me and other tall girl with big booty should be friend

I'm down. Do you have social media?
>>
>>8772762
GB you for posting in the tall Lolita tag
>>
Hey, I just started a tumblr for tall girls in cute jfashion called fairytall ~ it's currently empty, but please feel free to submit to the blog or recommend some girls for me to check out!
>>
>5'10"
>college freshman
>anime expo
>meet a +6' korean oppa
>literally male fashion model tier
>start talking
>"Hey, I go to university near where you're from."
>Stanford
>"I'll be working in the area after I graduate."
>straight up flirt with him
>"You have very pretty blue eyes."
>it's happening.jpg
>"Just like my girlfriend."
>???
>five foot tall gnome walks over and clutches at him like a parasite
>she treats me like a circus freak
>took all my composure to not rip her eyes out
>politely excuse myself and walked away
but to answer op's question

>what fashions do you wear
lolita at cons, normal stuff everywhere else

>where do you get your clothes (for both normie and j-fashion wear)
thrift stores and clearance sales. No sense in paying full price for something that doesn't fit and needs to be severely altered.

>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
learn to alter your own clothes. You will save so much money, and get to be creative.
>>
>>8795712
You're mad at the girlfriend even though you're the one who was hitting on someone who was taken...?
>>
>>8794980
I guess, but that only leads to an unending stream of coworkers/family/friends asking me to fetch things from high shelves for them...
>>
>>8795723
I'm mad at her for treating my like a freak. "It must be so nice to dress so feminine, it must be nice change of pace." "Where did you get such pretty shoes your size.", etc.
>>
>>8795748
You were hitting on her boyfriend, ofc she's gonna be catty lmao
>>
>>8795712
>you have pretty eyes
>just like my girlfriend

that fuggin swerve lmao, it was a dick move because you didn't know that she existed, but to add to insult his girl just has at you too?

Holy fuck what a couple of cunts.
>>
>>8795771
Why does she have a right to be catty? It's not like anon could just turn and run the other direction the second she saw that he had a girlfriend, that would be rude. She didn't try any more advances and just kept up small talk, how does that excuse cattiness from the girlfriend?
>>
>how tall are you
5'9"

>what fashions do you wear
classic lolita, kimono, most of my normalfag stuff is menswear or similarly androgynous because everyone assumes I'm a guy anyways :/

>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
Uniqlo for pants (34" inseams on everything A+), Rakuten Global for TL-size kimono and yukata, Anna House for cotton lolita blouses with adequately long sleeves

>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
Extra horizontal elements help outfits look more proportional even when things are too short: belts and sashes on top of JSKs, underskirts or extra ruffles, ohashori with kimono (just do western footwear instead of tabi+zori), prints that are concentrated at the hems.

Pic related is http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Infanta-Lolita-Tea-party-chiffon-OP/823096_2036942677.html, if anyone's looking for a nice long underdress (the tucks in the sleeves are just basted and can be let out).
>>
>>8786944
>looking at cute clothes on taobao
>tfw 6 ft tall
>tfw they'll never fit

It doesn't help I don't have a cute petite frame either, which just flat out makes me hate my body. Not only am I tall in the torso, I have a big ribcage and massive shoulders. And the most average face ever.

It's like I'm not allowed to look pretty ever.
>>
>>8794940
>tfw someone says "oh anon, you're so tall, you could be a model!!!"

Someone said this to me and I'm an overweight fuck. And it wasn't a backhanded comment either it's just the first thing people think of when trying to go "you're height isn't that bad!"
>>
>Go in store for shoes
>"hey can I try these shoes?"
>ya give me ur size faam
>size 10
>clerk gives me weird look
y-you too
>she goes back and comes back
>sorry no size ten, but here are so fugly ass shoes instead

Weirdly enough, 10 doesn't seem as big as other size, and seems like the biggest size they offer in stores generally
>>
>Just starting out, haven't bought anything jfash yet.
>reading tall girls thread and their feet issues
>Tfw you wear men's 12

I'll just... cower back to the brolita thread and cry.
>>
>>8795186
I'm mainly on steam, but can use other methods. do you have Line?
>>
>>8794940
>mfw I have never heard anything like this in my life
I love being tall and no one will ever change my mind. It's what got me into sewing so now I can make myself cute clothes that actually fit.
>>
>5'8"
>42"-30"-44"
>size 12 feet
I've been trying to get into otome, but even when I make decent coord collages and actually buy the stuff I feel like it never looks "right" on me when I wear it. This body of mine is so limiting, I've lost 53lbs and I'm still going, but I'm never gonna be able to fix my feet ;_;
I seriously don't understand why most stores think anyone above size 10-11 wouldn't want to wear anything but ugly orthopedic clogs...
>>
>am 5'11
I don't really care if things are a little short because THEY'RE BOUND TO BE if I'm buying brand. I'm still going to look really cute because I can do my makeup and hair really nicely. Plus, I know how to dress myself. I think that if the overall finished product looks good, having a slightly short skirt can be overlooked.
>>
>>8796545
I'm a size 11 and my life is hell while buying shoes. Especially lolita shoes. ( ;w;)
>>
>>8774614
>mod deleted people critiquing this
>more people make fun of it anyway
kek
>>
Is 5'6 with weird proportions okay? everything fits like i was that extra inch taller..
>>
>>8799348
Sounds terrible, being 5'6" but having to dress like you're 5'7"
You poor, poor, average height soul.
>>
>>8800145
To be fair, 5'6" is tall in some places.
It is here, which makes my 5'9" ass extra tall
>>
>>8800223
Most people dont have issues with clothes until they hit 5'8"
5'7" people maybe, but only if they have odd proportions.
>>
>>8800723
I disagree. I can't find pants long enough since companies assume you get shorter when you are thinner. I'm also 5'6 and my pants always have looked like high waters.
>>
>>8800745
I'm 6'1" and have no sympathy
oh boo fucking who pants in your country dont fit you. I cant even have dresses that fit me or skirts that cover my ass.

at least you can import pants, i have to get mine custom made or wear mens clothes.
>>
>>8789402
Gdi. Can we trade? My wife feet pushes me into US 9, but sometimes that's uncomfortable. I have a bunch of girls in my comm who are taller than me (5'7" and up) , but somehow manage to have smaller feet than mine.

Anyway. Sorry if I'm intruding since I'm an average height gnome, but I'm scrambling to put together a quick guide on dressing for your size for a panel and I want to include tips and tricks for tall Lolitas. FYeahlolita has some things, but any personal input would be awesome (I'm looking for stuff for tall and lanky, and tall and wide) especially store suggestions for blouses (I've been suggested Goth brands, Aatp's men sizes;using wrist cuffs;bespoke), shoes (besides Antaina & Fleuvog), underskirts, and legwear.
>>
>>8801038
*wide feet
>wife feet, sure.

Polite sage. I'm on mobile.
>>
File: rushi.png (139 KB, 335x335) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rushi.png
139 KB, 335x335
>be 6'
>go get fabric at local store with cosplay group
>all 5'4 and under little twerps
>fabric place a block away from a payless
>"anon, let's go check out what cute shoes they have!"
>oh god
>everyone else giggling their munchkin hearts out looking at the cutest goddamn shoes
>gaze absently at the four disgusting pairs of size 13s they have
>figure i should buy socks to look busy
>sock don't fit
>mfw
>>
>>8800771
I wasn't expecting your sympathy. I was pointing out that problems with fit exist for almost everyone, standard sizing is made to fit the average, but few people are exactly that average. I definitely understand it's more difficult for you, but come on now.
And what are you talking about importing pants, there'd have to be a company that made them in the first place.
>>
>>8801105
Uniqlo's pants are all made with the same inseam no matter how small they get in the hips/waist, so you should be able to buy a pair and get them hemmed locally for cheap.
>>
>>8801111
I didn't know that, I'll try that out. Thanks anon. But what is that inseam length? I can't seem to find it...
>>
>>8801128
Default inseam is 34".
>>
>>8801145
Thanks anon. That should work for me. Here's to hoping it works out!
>>
>>8801111
iirc, Uniqlo offers in-store tailoring.
>>
I'm 5'4" but I'm pretty much all torso. I don't know where to find shirts that fit me
>>
>>8801097
At least your feet are proportional to your body. I'm 5"6' and have size 11 feet. The cute ones stop after 10. You must be in a whole world of pain, though. My condolences anon.
>>
>>8794212
You sound tall but you also sound kind of fat desu. your problems could probably be solved by losing a few kg.
>>
>>8802455
i'm pear shaped with big muscular thighs and ass
I wear medium tops,and plus sized bottoms
considering I love my ass I dont and worked hard for it want it to be any smaller. just want stuff that fits.
>>
>>8794924
which brand?
>>
>>8766259
U butches are nasty, looking all cute outside and look at u here. Terrible just terrible
>>
>>8780136
Liar, u were implying that.
>>
>>8782537
Harry potter?
>>
>>8789402
Haha, my nickname among friends is Queen of Clumsiness. Clumsly tall girls unite!

Not sure if any of you gulls mentioned it already, but do you have problems with general fits of JSKs or OPs as well? I got an IW JSK in the mail today, it falls a little short, but that's okay. The thing that annoys me though is that the waist of the dress is half way up my ribcage, instead of at the actual waist. It doens't bother me enough to sell it, but way to ruin the dreams I've had about pretty oldschool dresses.
>>
>>8802427
I have large ass feet too, I'm 5 foot 8 and wear size 10.5-11 depending on the style and the width of the shoe.

>tfw a size 10 fits fine on one pair, fits too big on another pair, and too small on the other other pair. So it ends up a number game with 10-11s in your collection
>>
Man... I wish I was tall. I don't even belong in this thread (or this board for that matter) but I can't find any clothes that fit me because everything's too large. Can't you people lend me a few inches or so, please?
>>
Has anyone here that wears size 10+ shoes had any luck with buying shoes on AliExpress?
>>
>>8803162
no1curs
anyone can tailor clothes if they are too large for them.
>>
>>8803162
No, you don't wish you were tall. You really don't.
>>
>>8803230
That's expensive tho! no1curs'boutu
>>8803246
I really do. Being tall is associated with being desirable. You atleast got a shot at becoming a model or something if you're tall.
>>
File: image.gif (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
49 KB, 500x500
>>8796740
I actually just made a line~ What's yours? I'll add you
>>
>>8803270
>Being tall is associated with being desirable. You atleast got a shot at becoming a model or something if you're tall.

el. Oh. El.
>>
Has any one here with larger feet considered getting mens shoes? You could definitely find some really nice brogues or boots that aren't particularly masculine looking.

I've been considering doing just that though I have normal sized feet and was just wondering if there's any issues buying mens shoes as a woman, like it not being suitable given different center of gravity and other physical differences and whatnot.
>>
>>8803361
Not everyone who is tall gets to instantly become a model. Being a model isn't a desirable career or lifestyle regardless.

If anything, being tall allows you to have more command or presence, people respect and look up to you more or assume you to be more competent. Just one of those implicit biases we have as humans.
>>
>>8795144
She literally looks like every other tumblr SJW
>>
I'm not that tall I'm only 5'4 but most Japanese brands are too short on me because I have a long torso and long legs. Once I bought a body line cosplay and it was so short I couldn't bend over and recently bought a taobao outfit for cosplay as well and I had to wear a petticoat and bloomers.

What type of things can I do to help with this once I get into lolita?
>>
>>8803930
Lolita won't be anywhere near as short as what you've experienced with taobao or other brands generally - you'll find it to be longer than most western clothes.

Just measure yourself and decide what length you'd like your dress to be before purchasing anything. Lolibrary has measurements for almost everything so you'll be able to look items up and know if it meets your length threshold.
>>
>>8803270
>this again
No one wants you here, and multiple people have told you multiple times to stop attention whoring. Learn to sew, get a tailor, or shop in the kiddie section.

>Being tall is associated with being desirable. You atleast got a shot at becoming a model or something if you're tall.
Yes, because everyone wants to become a glorified coat hanger.
>>
>>8803831
Not really, tall girls are seen as un-feminine and weird.
>>
>>8803206
I have and I've gotten good on an*tai*na shoes (I order a size 10 and got a europe 45 which is HUGE on me and had to alter the buckles so they don't flop around; however they are the most comfortable shoes ever) and there are offbrand lolita-able shoes even up to a size 11 and their cheap. Though here's the catch; ebay can be more than Ali though the shipping is faster. And Ali is vise-versa where it's cheaper than eBay just the shipping would take about a month.

So whether you want your items soon or to save some dollars. It's a toss up.

If you have anymore questions I can answer to my utmost power
>>
>>8802738
Yeah desu even with IW long versions, the bodice is still the same length so the waist is pretty much empire waist on anyone taller than 5'4. Even as a shorter person, I have a few dresses that don't quite reach my natural waist (that aren't supposed to be empire waist I mean)
>>
>>8803283
My Line Id is here
http://imgur.com/7Bzy0zX

>>8803270
>fitting into clothes
hem if you're too short, or take them in. if you're too tall you're fucked
>presence
shorter girls go unnoticed, if you're tall, everyone stares at you like some sort of freak when you stand up, no matter what you're wearing
>that sexy high shelf
shorter girls get to either ask for help, or climb up to get it. taller girls get to reach it
>hide and seek
your tiny body is perfect for hiding places if your short. if you're tall, good luck fitting your tall ass places
>traveling
shorter people get all the leg room, if your tall welcome to crammed and uncomfortable every time you travel.
>modeling
did you know there's a height cutoff for models? you have to be a certain height to be a fashion model, anything taller and runway is recommended for you. do you know how they treat runway models? like shit.
>boys (if you care about that sort of thing)
go crazy about your height, or get really insecure about their own.
being with a short girl is seen as desirable to many men, while taller girls are considered manlier and awkward.
>comments on height
short girls get told their adorable, look younger, so on
while taller girls get asked "do you play basketball/volleyball", asked if their straight up crossdressers, and so on, hell a lot of people assume people are older if they're taller.


if you really want to be taller, get your legs extended. we cant really get ours chopped off.
other than that you can honestly stop attentionwhoring.
>>
>>8803825
I think the only real issue with Men's shoes would be the width as they are often a lot wider than women's shoes. Generally the corresponding men's size is two sizes smaller than the size you wear in women's shoes. I've worn Men's casual shoes (docs, converse) for normal wear, as there wasn't much else available for me in my size at times.
>>
>>8804283
Oh god, so true about the mid length hair being long hair on a shorter person. I had always speculated that was the case. Short bitches get it easy.
>>
>>8804307
The hair thing is so true, it's only know that my hair reaches my waist that I think it's even kind of long or get's called long.
>>
>>8804283
>tunic that is actually a mid length dress
I do this. Long torsos are suffering, especially when I'm too chubs to consider wearing anything that shows my gut when I lift up my arms.
>>
File: 1438980261746.gif (232 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438980261746.gif
232 KB, 640x480
>tfw 6'1"
You think you know struggles
>>
>>8804283
>Jeans bought because they were long enough, not because she liked it
Truth
>>
>>8766238
>how tall are you
6 feet
>what fashions do you wear
mori is the only fashion I'm into, but usually I wear normal stuff I guess.
>where do you get your clothes (for both normalfag and jfashion wear)
Yesstyle mostly, or kooding. I like korean clothes and most of them fit except pants or tights or so, I stay really far away from those...
>most helpful advice you can give to other tall girls
idk, be confident? (´・ω・`)
>>
>>8769861
I'd rather be tall than short that's for sure. Tall people make more money!
>>
>>8772762
You could just call it sweet-ero and bop short ppl who think differently
>>
>>8785352
I get them custom made. F+F or Bunny House is good for this.
>>
>>8787763
I wish you had slapped him. Violence is the only appropriate response to that dumb as shit asshat.
>>
>>8787816
Get fat. Wear clothes.
>>
>>8788827
Maybe you weren't as cute as you think
>>
>implying any of this is real problems
>>
>when some salty midget bumps the thread so you dont have to
>>
>>8808160
You're really just acknowledging that it's true you know.
>>
>>8806375
anything you do for that?
I've had issues with chinese companies just making it larger instead of longer.. and princess seams at my neck
>>
>>8803092
You're the exact same height as me and have the same shoe size if you're talking american sizes, since I'm a UK 8.5-9. Buying cute shoes in my size is an ass since most places only stock cute shoes up to a size 6 and if they do go up to an 8/9 there's only ever a limited amount of them made.

My feet are long as shit but they're also skinny, so I usually have to get a size down to wear heels otherwise my feet slide in them because they're too damn wide, even with insoles and heel grips. I have these lovely pair of Irregular Choice heels with a union jack on that I can't even wear since despite them being my size they are too wide to wear without falling off my feet when I walk. I've tried IC in a size 8 but they're far too small.

Most of my shoe collection is made up of converse since they're the only things that don't mess my feet up and we all know how good they look with EGL. I guess at least I'm not like my mate who is the exact same height as I am but with tiny baby size 3 feet.
>>
File: 1353999252357.gif (909 KB, 400x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353999252357.gif
909 KB, 400x361
>tfw shoe size 8.5
where can I get shoes
>>
>>8810317
>8.5
meant to say 13
Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 45
Thread DB ID: 403315



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.