[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got kicked from Centra-Tech ICO slack after posting following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

@riichard the FUD is based on inconsistencies in many stuff surrounding centra tech. there are many conflicting statements. yesterday @ray said that the cards will be shipped next week and therefore the bank name will be revealed. @sam said something like card holders will no and both give reference to the NDA. ok, NDA this an that. but when asked about the official date WHEN the partner bank will be revealed to those of interest... no reply. So let's assume that these card holders (as Sam said) know the name... how come that the rest can't even get a date WHEN the bank name will be revealed? also interesting: Ray said they have been working on this project for 2 years. Did you check their social media accounts? ALL of them have been launched July/August. With almost no content at all. The CTO is said to be 20 years in the industry working for a big corporation (international) that cannot be named. And when you make a research on him... poof... nothing. His Twitter was also launched August with no tweets and almost no followers at all. For someone in the game for 20 years... that's bad. And the linkedIN profiles are very fishy.
>>
And then there is this very weird instagram profile from Sam called "coinsuccess" where he has postings like "Join me www.coinsuccess.net so you can learn how to start earning yours today with $0 to little investments!" And then there's this thing you can google yourself. Just google "Centra Tech" + "SCAM" and you will find many other conclusion other researchers have made. I'm not saying it's a SCAM... but there are so many fishy things regarding the whole project. Also consider to take a look here in the history. Ray several times calls TenX to be a SCAM and to "jump the gun". This is not professional. You can't call other companies a SCAM. The wording is just bad. As is basically ALL the wordings when you take a look at all Twitter profiles from the team. IF there is something to read. It just doesn't add up. And we are not getting the answers we need. As soon as the bank partnership is mentioned... they want to switch the dialogue to PM. And all what we want to know is the name of the bank (cards holders know, rest have to wait) or the date of disclosure of the bank name (we can't, cauz' NDA... but card holders know). I mean... SERIOUSLY?!?!?
>>
> I'm not saying it's a SCAM

I am.
There are actual scams out there that allow open criticism. This is like sub Onecoin tier
>>
>>3421562
I wanted to see if they will engage in a dialogue. It took seconds and I was out. No fucking way did they read this thing. It was deleted and I was kicked within seconds. Because I asked yesterday some questions and the answers were fishy.
>>
Remember a 4chan post during july when they were planning to conduct a fake ICO and make money? This is it. I am part of that slack group and I got kicked out of it because they are not planning to compensate me. So, I'll just spill the bags here. IT IS A SCAM.
>>
>>3421697
yeah, they kick out instantly and do not engage in critical questions
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.