[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT COUNTRIES FOR INVESTMENTS IN THE LONG TERM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: timthumb.jpg (69KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
69KB, 700x394px
Hi /biz/,

I live in France and I am interested in setting up a business abroad (not in the short-term future but maybe in 7 or 8 years from now).

Even if my "project" is nothing serious, I would like to know,
>what countries offer the most interesting opportunities and the most promising markets around the world?

To put it in a nutshell, I believe that subsaharian Africa is the most interesting region. In the years to come, the population will drasticaly increase, offering an huge new market (for infrastuctures or cosumption goods). Moreover, the fact that the Africans speak either French or English is also an important factor of the important potential of the region.

I think that a security corporation (selling taser to locals or forming security agent) is a good idea.

What do you think of this? What is the potential of the African continent and what areas should also be considered?

By the way, please excuse me for my lame english, it is not my mother tongue.
>>
In those 7 to 8 years you will have plenty places in France where you will have enough uneducated blacks to sell tasers to .
>>
>>1666630
I kekd but I have to recognize there is a part of truth in that post...
>>
>>1666606
Why would you set up a business abroad where you know not a thing about anything?

>subsaharian Africa
There is no stability for your taser business to thrive in.
>>
>>1666665
check those fucking digits!
>>
>>1666665
>>1666667
Sacre bleu!
>>
>>1666665
My question has a more general aspect.

I am not looking for a place to settle my own business but I want to have an geo-analysis about what will be the countries that will become an opportunity for the entrepeneurs.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.