[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I start my new corporate finance job this week. How do I show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1431470167179.jpg (89KB, 386x661px) Image search: [Google]
1431470167179.jpg
89KB, 386x661px
I start my new corporate finance job this week.

How do I show dominance? Should I wrestle my boss? If I win does that make me the boss?
>>
>>1666466
When asked if you can undertake more responsibility than you currently do, always answer truthfully. It does you, your boss, and fellow employees no good for you to say "yes" to every task asked of you only to not complete all of them the correct way and on time.

Also, get a prescription for adderall or vyvanse if you want to not burn out within 2 years.
>>
>>1666466

It's a lot like prison. You look for the biggest, baddest, blackest motherfucker in the joint, walk right up to him and suck his dick. You're set!
>>
Piss on your managers desk
>>
>>1666476

My dad always told me that drugs were for losers.

>>1666477

I keep forgetting that I'm supposed to milk all the brothers if I want to keep my job. Thanks for the reminders.

>>1666485

Already taken care of, it's how I got the job. I can't do it twice or else it will look like I'm out of new ideas.
>>
>>1666492
Oh yeah? What's your father's occupation and how long has he been doing that exact job? (your answer will probably tell you what I'm going to say about the quality of his "advice")
>>
>>1666510

He's the Supervisor of a bunch of scientists at some chemicals factory. He's been there 20 years because that's just how people used to do things "back in the day".
>>
>>1666476
>>1666492
>>1666510
if you have to take adderall take only very low doses and combine it with a traditional positive attitude to work and coffee or you'll go nuts
>>
>>1666523

Why does everyone think you need to be drugged up to do any work?
>>
Man forget the drugs. It'll get to the point where you need caffeine just to wake up. Forget that.

You show dominance by doing an amazing job. After awhile it becomes quite obvious to everyone who the real deal is
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.