[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>recently got a job offer. >lied on work history( jut the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: CL3Tq86WIAAVrZ4.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CL3Tq86WIAAVrZ4.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>recently got a job offer.
>lied on work history( jut the position i actually work for those places i say i did) but didn't really provide any contact info from my previous workers.
>employer uses third party background checking(sterling. if you are familiar with it)
>How fucked im I

can i use fake emails etc to halp!! this job is so clutch
>>
I got investigated by sterling and even though I provided exaggerated employment lengths it turned out fine. they might catch you for entirely fake jobs though , depends how through of a check they were paid to do
>>
>>1094202
I hope you get fucked in the ass, desu senpai.
>>
>>1094216
How long did the investigation take?
>>
>>1094216
It's been almost 2 weeks I was thinking of giving them a call tomorrow but I'm afraid that's gone lead them to look at the profile closely.
>>
You're fine OP.

Take this as a lesson though, lying typically the biggest deal breaker.
>>
>>1094291
>2 weeks
You've been shitcanned m8. Background checks usually take about a week if you've lived in one state most of your life, a few days more than that if you've lived in a few. Give them a call to make sure, but seriously m8, start looking for another job, they probably don't want you anymore.
>>
File: 1419545458067.jpg (70KB, 506x386px) Image search: [Google]
1419545458067.jpg
70KB, 506x386px
>>1094202
If it makes you feel better OP, I dropped a lot of spaghetti in my last interview.

>First time I have an interview in Skype
>I need to prepare for this shit
>letsdoit.jpg
>Bought +1000 dollar suit
>Bought the best webcam in the market
>Bought a nice tie
>Big load of work stops me there
>Haven't had time to actually prepare for the interview
>Fuck
>Literally 5 minutes before the interview updating Skype
>"You are late"
>I haven't prepared the answers for the most common questions
>"Why do you want to work here?"
>Because it's a nice international company
>Nervous as shit
>Forgot in what year of the career I'm actually at
>Say I'm in the first year
>Its actually the second year, interviewer end up thinking I'm 1 year late in my graduation
>Need to prove proficiency in a language that is not my mother tongue
>We talk for a while
>2 minutes clock saying "err... umm..."
>"Ok anon, I think we are done. Do you have any questions?"
>Remember the "if you don't ask anything they will think you are not interested"
>Can't think of anything
>"No"

mfw
>>
>>1094311
i mean the drug test takes about 7 business days. i completed the background info on the 4th. took the drug test last Friday. i lived in 3 states
>>
File: asp.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
asp.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
>>1094323
top kek tnx anon
>>
File: fl.jpg (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
fl.jpg
9KB, 225x224px
>>1094311
2 weeks counting weekends
im thinking of going to my old place of employment and bribing my boss to put in the good word for me. boss was pretty chill and a jew so good probability he might do it. had another bud that worked in HR really good buddy of mines but he died a few week back. the reason why i fibbed was i was kinda counting on him to cover me feels bad man. RIP
>>
>>1094337
You can embellish the quality of your work during interviews. You can throw down some poetic lyricals about how you excelled as a student, employee, or a manager. You can make these little white lies, but you cannot just make up positions within a company.

Once you start making up employment history, you're playing with fire. Heck, you already seemed shady without providing contact information. Companies these days are really motivated to do thorough research into your background. Why? They want to make sure they've made the right investment! It looks like they've thought twice about you.
>>
File: shuttfup.jpg (68KB, 619x807px) Image search: [Google]
shuttfup.jpg
68KB, 619x807px
>>1094340
dude i got an offer letter and confirmation(both parties signed papers) from the company already. contingent on passing drug test and background check. I am dealing with a 3rd party background check i just need the green light light from them so i can start. i checked the online board it says they are in the process of doing the back ground check. the 3rd party company don't know me from a bag of dirt. they cant form any opinion about me or wouldn't even give a fuck to.
TLDR>fuck your opinion
>>
>>1094202
>job is so clutch

Clutch isn't going to happen. Stop trying to make clutch happen
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.