[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you think of this /biz/? http://www.cnn.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: why.jpg (166KB, 869x551px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
166KB, 869x551px
Why didn't you think of this /biz/?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/08/world/fresh-air-britain-china-bottles/

>An idea dreamed up out of thin air appears to be earning one businessman some serious money. British entrepreneur Leo De Watts, 27, has made thousands of dollars selling bottles of British country air to Chinese buyers, but the price alone -- £80 ($115) per bottle -- could knock the wind out of many customers.De Watts says the 580 ml (about 20 oz) glass jars have been flying out the door, many headed for pollution-plagued Chinese cities such as Beijing and Shanghai.
>>
>>1093085
Cant they just buy oxygen tanks for cheaper?
>>
>>1093085
guy in canada did it do, labelled regular air, and premium rocky mountain air. You know those chinks like status symbols, they spray that shit in their living room like febreeze.

Yeah sure the guy is making a good buck.
>>
>>1093091

Atmospheric air is mostly nitrogen.
>>
>>1093085
>People investing in something retarded and ultimately worthless called aethaer.

Hmm....
>>
So the general theme of these kinds of things is to make something bizarre and out of left field, right?

Like that potato salad guy on Kickstarter. Once a few people hop on board, blogs and """"news"""" sites get hold of it to write clickbait, it goes viral and even more people hop on board for the "lolsorandum" factor. Seems simple enough. Why haven't any of us thought of one of these yet?
>>
>>1093113
>Like that potato salad guy on Kickstarter.

story/link?
>>
>>1093141
idubbz has a video on it.
>>
>>1093162

What in the fuck is idubbz?
>>
>>1093166
>>1093162
i think your mean dr. idubbbz
>>
>>1093085
All this proves is that marketing is the cornerstone of any successful business. If you can sell a can of air to someone, you're going to be set for life with anything.
>>
How about S/V Delos and La Vagabonde? Making 4k+ for a 15 min video every week or so, not to mention the youtube revenue

wish I came up with that one
>>
>>1093085
Years back on youtube (when you could vote with stars), there was some video of an American hippy chick giving a presentation for this exact business. She was pitching to an audience of investors, stating that the bottles would contain "positive ions" from some of the worlds most beautiful places. Was going to sell them on her own website.

The audience started heckling her. She seemed too stoned to care.
>>
File: giphy (50).gif (528KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (50).gif
528KB, 500x265px
>>1093085
is that the eternal anglo that /pol/ keeps going on about?
>it's called "Aethaer"
>aethaer
>ethaer
>ether
HOLY FUCKING MEME MAGIC
JUST HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!
HOW IS MEME MAGIC REAL?
>>
File: perriairgif.gif (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
perriairgif.gif
4MB, 480x360px
>>1093085
mel brooks pls
>>
>>1093085
It's a joke you idiot
>>
>>1093141
>https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zackdangerbrown/potato-salad
>I'm making potato salad.
>6,911 backers pledged $55,492 to help bring this project to life.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.