[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is teaching the ultimate cuck job? -expect being burdened with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: topcuck.jpg (39KB, 309x470px) Image search: [Google]
topcuck.jpg
39KB, 309x470px
is teaching the ultimate cuck job?
-expect being burdened with kids because shortage of teachers
-you will evaluate tests during hours you are not paid to work
-most of that time is wasted, because new information acquired by students is easily forgotten
-expect babysitting kids with behavioral problems who drive you mad whose parents have mcjobs
-spend your own money to buy supplies
-sit on your ass for 4 months with no pay, because pay stops when schools out
>>
It can be nice for people who like it desu.

But you might as well become a NEET if you're going to be teaching in a majority black school. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
>>
It depends on the level of education, and your goals.

For instance, I could see teaching in grad school to be good and useful, as the students are likely serious and your teaching is going to actually help people perform something beneficial to society.

Undergrad teaching might be more problematic though. Especially at the community college level, where unfortunately a large number of students are just there because high school ended and they haven't figured out what else to do with their lives.

High school and younger is probably the most painful to teach, and potentially the most useless. As far as society is concerned, yeah you're basically a glorified babysitter. Your function is just to keep the kids and teens occupied and out of the way so grown-up society can function. Most of what you're teaching them is irrelevant and won't be useful in their lives.

But it could be a respectable job if you take it as an opportunity to craft the mindset and perspective of your students. For instance, letting them know that the specific factoids they're learning aren't really the point, but rather that they should learn *how to learn*, and how to put their minds towards a single, possibly tedious goal and see it through to the end with integrity and precision.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.