[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /biz/ I finally quit my job as a construction manager and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Forbidden.jpg (40KB, 357x359px) Image search: [Google]
Forbidden.jpg
40KB, 357x359px
So /biz/ I finally quit my job as a construction manager and I am now prepared to devote myself full time into my business.

Feels so good and so dam scary. I have Roughly $100,000 for the business and I hope it lasts at least a year. Most of it was funded by my partners family $35,000 by me.

All the products we are selling are by her families factory in China. I have posted before about it many times, selling composite wood.
This is what I am selling

Which is at a production price cheaper then their own salesman can give.

Just found out that the wood was used all around the forbidden palace in China. Pretty cool and good for marketing.

Just wanted to share my excitement.
>>
>>1090033

Just dont go the Lumber Liquidators route
>>
>>1090033
Good luck bro and be smart. Don't get in over your head and you'll be fine. Actually sounds like a pretty good idea.
>>
>>1090035
>Lumber Liquidators
You mean a large store selling many brands?

We are the official distributors of the product in Australia.. or will be soon... Getting it cheaper then the own company can sell due to family owning it.

Hoping to god people actually use it and we don't crash and burn.

All Alibaba traffic from Australia will be going to us but the rest is up to us to find.Hoping my background in construction will help me in finding clients and as a salesman.

Main source of income we feel will be from trade shows. Expecting to go to 5-6 a year.

Once we have a stable customer base we are planning on then trading other products they have access to in China from Formwork to carpet smooth edges.

All will be at production costs of course with no real gain or loss to the company.
>>
>>1090033
Are you the guy who posts on r9k about how his chink wife is so clingy she made him quit his job
>>
>>1090033
Good luck!! Let go of inhibitions and make those shekels.
>>
>>1090033
Give all you money to your waifu. Nothing bad will happen! Trust me, I don't watch anime and 3DPD is a lie from gamergate teens.
>>
>>1090033

>selling two bit chink products

I hope you go under.
>>
>>1090033

good luck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.