[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ what do, >be oct 2014 >be 18 >be on brothers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_1.png (119KB, 1126x939px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
119KB, 1126x939px
/biz/ what do,

>be oct 2014
>be 18
>be on brothers insurance
>driving shitty 1998 eclispe gs to work
>Snowed like a mother fucker the day before
>ff to where i need to take my exit and i begin to slow down to normal speed
>hit a patch of black ice and love tap a suv infront of me
>crack my left headlight trying to avoid the collision, left fender slightly rolls into headlight which causes it to crack
>slight crack in the back of the suv, hardly even notice
>damnsorry.jpg
>calling the police and waiting for them in the freezing cold when 6 minutes later, a ricer civic flies up the exit and slams into the back of my car
>he literally threw up his engine bay all over the ground, coolant and shit everywhere
>eclipse had a deep dent in the back bumper which i pop out later on
>eclipse is still drivable so i finish driving it to work
>call brother and tell him what happened.
>have to call insurance company and tell them the story of what happened

>ff to now and i have a 1991 Geo prizm that my brother used to daily drive (scrapped the eclispe (spun a bearing))
>pic related is what i'm paying on average every god damn month
this is ridiculous that i'm paying out the ass for a shit box and the accident was caused by black ice.. any ideas on what do to lower this monstrosity ?
>>
>>1089771
Quit being a shit driver
Get older
>>
>>1089788
This. There is no other answer besides keeping your credit it check too. Most insurance companies run quotes based on credit/driving record/age of driver
>>
Posted this same thread on /b/ and it's been more helpful, get fucked >>1089788
>>
>>1089802
That just isn't true. There's always suicide.
>>
>>1089853
You came here and said essentially
>my insurance sucks because I crashed into shit

With the added
>it's black ice that was really to blame

When the road is icy don't try to take corners at your "normal speed" you retard.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.