[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPEC CUTS OPEC CUTS OPEC CUTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: keksellence.png (898KB, 847x715px) Image search: [Google]
keksellence.png
898KB, 847x715px
IT'S FUCKING OVER

OPEC CUTTING PRODUCTION

OIL TO THE MOON

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000493394
>>
>>1089606
>when you have shares of uwti
>>
>>1089606
>http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000493394

I'll believe it when I see it. Iran has decided to price their oil in Euros.

When the Euro drops it will under cut the market.
>>
File: 1453827691198.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1453827691198.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>1089612
Ive got oil stocks trading +10% already post-market
>>
Tfw im gonna try to trade tommorow but i missed the wave

I woulda bought at 30 if i could
>>
>>1089613

It's still priced in USD.
>>
>>1089621
allah ackbar, brother
>>
Mfw i just bought hundreds of uwti at the bottom.

I want to believe.
>>
>>1089606
OPEC is a non entoty and has been for 30 years. They not only dont control the majority of supply but the world knows OPEC nations will cheat so the bluff is called before the play is made
>>
>>1089633
Good call on the UWTI, inshallah. I bought the Monday dip in MRO. Got in a little early, but still gonna make nice profits. Tomorrow we burn the prayer mats and pass around the virgin oinker, my friend!
>>
>>1089606
oil will be shit for another decade.

you heard it here first folks
>>
>>1089642
>t. Ari Goldstein
>>
>>1089628
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-oil-iran-exclusive-idUSKCN0VE21S

They think they can be edgy, but it's going to kek OPEC and their revenues.
>>
>>1089653

They wan't to be PAID in Euros, so they can turn around and spend the money in the the EU.

Oil will still be PRICED in USD as it is in every country. Even the one's that accept other forms of currency for oil, still get it PRICED in USD.
>>
>OIL TO THE MOON

yeah until its denied just like the last news of a supposed opec cut. even on that news today it still couldnt bring the dow out of its swan dive.

i'll be on the sidelines. its not even investing at this point anymore. actual gambling until we see solid signs of a bottom. good luck on your bets
>>
>>1089657
Depends on the structure of the contracts. Even if it is priced in Euros it is subject to exchange rate risk.

>>1089659
This is also true. Given that consumption and production are dropping off a cliff right now, it might sit in a rut for another year or two yet.
>>
It's too late, oil WILL be going down to $9 a barrel
>>
>>1089606
this is like what?
the 6th time someone that isnt Saudi Arabia says that OPEC will cut production?

Pathetic
>>
>>1089749
This is why you buy the dips, bro. Watch every oil stock jump 15% tomorrow morning. It's like free money
>>
>>1089606

So, uh, why do we tolerate the existence of OPEC, again?
>>
>>1089768
You've seen what happens when we draw cartoons of their buddy who lived 3000 years ago. Imagine that times 911
>>
>>1089776
OPEC didn't cut, why do you lie
>>
>>1089778
According to the UAE they will
>>
>>1089825
Full of shit. They're all drowning in lack of public funds.

They'd kill their mothers to get oil back at $60 or $70 a barrel.
>>
>>1089825
And all the opec countries will just cheat and sell secretly. Opecs a non contender
>>
>>1089825
UAE is giving away free Oil to India.

I don't think OPEC is cutting down.
>>
>>1089835
>>1089859
>>1089867
Doesnt matter. The point of OP is get ready to sell tomorrow morning and hope it was all a rumor so you can rebuy on Tuesfay
>>
>>1089875
seems to be the case, oil is gaining at the moment.
>>
>>1089880
Says increasingly nervous man for the 5th time this quarter. BACK YOUR ASSERTIONS UP WITH FACTS it's not that fucking hard.
>>
>>1089606
Happening or not I'm glad I closed out my DWTI just before.. Man, timing the market sure is easy.
>>
>>1089606
It's a bogus story.
It's literally just trader chatter
>>
I think Iran undercutting Saudi Arabia could actually be what brings OPEC back together. They've fallen apary mainly because SA carries so much weight that they can do whatever they want and the others have to play along. Iran coming off international sanctions should create a better power balance within OPEC
>>
>>1089931
Wtf is this guy on about?
>>
BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY
But really, dont.
Oil will stay around $50-$60 for the foreseeable future. Producers are becoming more efficient and can support those prices. Unless another middle eastern war breaks out or Russia/Iran get sanctioned to shit prices aren't going up until the US producers who have a shit ton of debt go under.
There are companies running 2 rigs vs the 16 they had at 100/bbl oil and they've increased production but will still go under.
When many independents start to go under it'll be time to buy the XOMs and CVXs of the world.
>>
>>1090102
The time to buy was earlier in the week when everybody was getting slaughtered. Then you sell the good news and rumors. If you plan to wait for $50 oil to buy, why even buy?
>>
>>1090106
Sorry, I wasn't talking about trading. Investing wise.
Independents going under will signal a significant decrease in production which is what will be the catalyst for higher prices. The majors can lift oil for $20-$40/bbl, the independents can do it for $40 min. When there is less competition they will be poised to greatly increase production at decent margins, especially because they're still drilling wells, so they are a good investment.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.