[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A 92-page Trump financial document that was released by the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 1449608785602.jpg (97KB, 1076x948px) Image search: [Google]
1449608785602.jpg
97KB, 1076x948px
A 92-page Trump financial document that was released by the Federal Election Commission showed Trump’s net worth was over $10 billion as of Jun 30.

Trump has a minimum of $70 million invested in stocks. Trump had entered the stock investment arena in 2011 following disappointment from depressed American real estate market. He profited from 40 of the 45 stocks he purchased, which he sold in 2014.

It’s almost a 90% success rate, and on top of that Trump earned millions in dividends as well. The biggest gainers in his portfolio were Bank of America Corporation BAC, The Boeing Company (BA - Analyst Report) and Facebook, Inc. FB. He earned $6.7 million, $3.96 million and $3.85 million, respectively, from them.
On the other hand, DR Horton Inc.

DHI lost him over $204,000, while Trump lost more than $121,000 in Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY - Analyst Report) and $82,000 in Enbridge Inc. ENB.

Reportedly, Trump had earned more than $27 million from stock sales in 2014.

http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/188898/why-its-worth-watching-donald-trumps-stock-portfolio
>>
>>1089153
too bad hillary will win, at least I work for a IB
>>
>>1089155

dude she wont even win the Dem nomination
>>
>>1089160
you've spent too long on 4chan and reddit, hillary is all over the real world bernie is an internet meme just like ron paul before him
>>
>when you bought BAC at 7
>when you're Trump reincarnated
>>
>>1089155
Trump is going to demolish Hillary. He's in a different league, a historical figure. Putting them on the stage together is enough to ruin her for good.

The establishment is terrified of Trump because he's the only GOP candidate who can beat Hillary. And he can do it with a hand tied behind his back.
>>
>>1089160
>>1089168
You're both faggots.

Hilary will get indicted and the brokered DNC will install Biden/Warren as the nominated ticket.

The FBI is no longer hiding the fact they're preparing a case against Hilary.
>>
>>1089168
Hilary just lost the black vote entirely to bernie
its.over.
>>
>>1089195
Keep thinking that.
>>
>>1089153
Trump is not worth $10 billion - connections allow him to achieve what he wants, an overvaluation.
Always good in life to be overvalued: people take you more serious, have more respect, more willingly to do things for you, etc.

>>1089155
Hillary will never win, not even the nomination. People like Trump because of his status but most importantly, see seems to be honest. The stuff he says is so absurd in a way, that it makes him look so honest. Hillary on the other hand...

He's still a psychopath though but the average American is unable to see that. Let's just hope the current oil crisis gets resolved before gets elected because otherwise Trump talking to Russia, Iran and Saudi-Arabia could turn into a disaster.
>>
>>1089280
>Let's just hope the current oil crisis gets resolved before gets elected because otherwise Trump talking to Russia, Iran and Saudi-Arabia could turn into a disaster.

Still sounds like an upgrade compared to the markets in 2016.
>>
File: arbeitmachtfrei.jpg (73KB, 900x579px) Image search: [Google]
arbeitmachtfrei.jpg
73KB, 900x579px
Presidents are selected, not elected.

Your new president is Hillary Clinton.

Diebold system has already been set,

Mark my words.
>>
>>1089245
>Hilary will get indicted and the brokered DNC will install Biden/Warren as the nominated ticket

Keep dreaming Trumptard. Lady Hillary is invincible, she sat through countless Congress hearings and no one was able to prove her guilty. Therefore she's innocent and people are well aware of that. She will get elected and will nationalize all Trumps assets, this pompous bigoted asshat will regret all his dirty insults he spitted against Mrs. Clinton. She will make him apologize to American people in public and then use his money to build free housing for immigrants and his NY buildings will be transformed into refugee shelters for Syrians. Then she will extradite him to Mexico to answer for his crimes against Mexican people.
>>
>>1089378
Are you kidding me? This market is so predictable
>>
>>1089421
Lol don't want to sound cocky but have been at dinner parties where they were both present and let me assure you, they are very good friends - it's just business now
>>
>>1089433
I'm sorry I just have to throw this out there, I don't really want to but it's like an itch I have to scratch, don't hate me for it, I don't know your life. Okay, here it goes:

>been to dinner parties with both present
>broweses /biz/ (a bitcoin containment board on an anime image-board site)
instead of a real business and finance board.
>>
>>1089532
Probably for the same reason Vin Diesel browses /tg/
>>
>>1089532
Here for the same reason you are - because I like it. Also I'm 19 a real business and finance board sounds way too boring.
>>
>>1089532
>hurr durr u browse 4chan xddd
>says this on 4chan
Nigger just stay on reddit if you always wanna be meta
>>
>>1089155

This desu.

The establishment selected her for a victory years ago. The rest is just theater.
>>
>>1089421
wew lad
>>
>>1089532
>4chan is a big secret
>successful people would never browse for shits
>>
>>1091106
It's not a secret, it's a garbage dump.
>>
>>1089280
Last time I checked, Putin endorsed Trump.
>>
>>1089153
>Trump’s net worth was over $10 billion as of Jun 30.
lol no
>>
dem super delegates will give the nomination to hillary

repub party power elites will give the nomination to anyone but trump

trump runs third party
>>
>>1089195
On what basis? Clinton is beating Trump in the matchups right now.
>>
>>1089245
>The FBI is no longer hiding the fact they're preparing a case against Hilary.

Whoa whoa, hold up, source? What are they trying to pin her for?
>>
Hillary is under investigation by the FBI, I hope she gets arrested
>>
>Trump had entered the stock investment arena in 2011
>It’s almost a 90% success rate
That's pretty shitty. All but one of the index funds I bought in 2011 went up. Most doubled, and a few nearly tripled.

Just like every other person on Earth who bought index funds.

His account may be larger ("thanks daddy") but his success rate and gains from stock picking are way below average.

Index > Trump
>>
>>1092704
Treason
>>
>>1094080
Trump has always been in stocks. He used them previously to threaten hostile take overs
>>
>>1094097
I believe it (Benghazi anyone?) but where's the source?

>>1094018
Source?
>>
>le daddy gave him money meme
Will this end soon?
If I gave the average american one million dollars they'd lose it instantly spending it on trash garbage
>>
>>1094274
Neither of the two you're replying to, but there's at least three active investigations into Hillary and her private server right now. Fed. Judges ordered the FBI to hurry it up. Top officials telling her to drop out. The gov't docs on the server getting released. Etc.

Already confirmed are 22 Top Secret files, which may have been shared with uncleared staffers. Compare this to Filegate in the 90s, but things pointing to Hillary rather than Livingstone this time.

Tin-foil hatting aside, she's pretty far up shit creek.

Sources are from a few minutes on google since I don't want to dig through my history and find better ones.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e19abf78b6fe43e7b7719f059901630d/apnewsbreak-govt-finds-top-secret-info-clinton-emails
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/12/politics/hillary-clinton-michael-flynn-email-fbi-investigation/index.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/11/hillary-clintons-week-just-went-from-bad-to-worse/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/9/judge-speed-up-hillary-clinton-emails/
>>
>>1094275

Its not just that, number 1 a million back then had much more power than it has today. That and he basically scaled up his dad's business. He's a silver spoon babby, he's done good, but he shouldn't be celebrated as a business genius, he is not.

I've never seen someone brag so much about how much money they have while not being a self-made man. I think he has an inferiority complex, as funny as that may sound. That's why he's so flamboyant. He's pissed that he'll never be able to claim being self made and starting from the bottom, which is also why he likes to act extra tough to shake his privileged pussy stereotype.

Makes sense if you think about it.
>>
This sounds like he did worse in stocks than he does in real estate.
>>
>>1094336
>That and he basically scaled up his dad's business.

it was quite a scale up. his dad was working slums and mid level apartment complexes.

trump erected skyscrapers.

so fuck off with your shit.

its like criticizing alexander the great because his dad was king
>>
>>1094404

It was a scale-up nonetheless you cocksucker, why do Trumpeteers die to defend everything about him? He doesn't care about you. He had bigger visions than his father, by the time he was doing his own thing and wise enough he managed to snap up cheap land and buildings due to whatever bullshit happened in New York.

You need to stop thinking about him as the god of business and dismount his cock.
>>
>>1094444
bernie shill detected
>>
>>1094444
>He doesn't care about you.
>implying anyone actually cares about anyone else
>implying that's actually a meaningful statement against anything
>implying correcting factual inaccuracies is the same as riding a cock
>implying implications
>implying you're not just buttmad on an internet bulletin board dedicated to bitcoin mining
>>
File: 1440345033728.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1440345033728.png
12KB, 645x773px
>>1094444
>it's another "vote hillary because trump sucks" post
stale memes are the worst tbqh family.
>>
>>1094404
>dad worked in constant, socially beneficial business and made steady profits through his whole life
>shithead son works in industries fooling rich idiots into buying overvalued real estate, goes broke after the first economic downturn comes around

Yup, it's al clear now
>>
>>1094275
>unmortgaged loan valued at 6.7 million accounting for inflation is a small deal
That was one time. He was also handed what is now Trump Org by his father and inherited his connections.
>>
>>1094404
Napoleon was cooler.
>>
>>1089160
>>1089195
>>1089280
All this delusion
You're all retarded
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.