[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling Big Event Tickets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Beyonce-single-ladies-Gla-011.jpg (115KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Beyonce-single-ladies-Gla-011.jpg
115KB, 620x372px
Alright, so I've taken advantage of a presale for Beyonce's Formation Tour in my town and snagged a couple pairs of sweet floor seats from Ticketmaster. I'm sure as hell not going.

How/when is the best possible time to sell these and for how much profit should I mark up for?

I spent $280 ea.
>>
Sell after it's been sold out.

DEEEMAAAAND

SUUUUPPPLYYYYY
>>
Where can I get a bot to buy off ticketmaster tickets?
>>
Post a listing a few weeks before the day of the show. Need to give time for the tickets to sit and get attention (unless you already have some buyers in mind).
>>
>>1087920

I go to concerts all the fucking time and I'd say you're actually better off selling them just a little while after the event (or just the floor) sells out, but way in advance of the date of the show.

As the concert date approaches, more and more people will be backing out (because muh flaky millennials always canceling on things) and so there will always be a big supply of tickets closer to the date of the show. On the actual day, you can often buy tickets for even cheaper than retail.

I bought a bunch of floor tickets to ASAP Rocky at $80/ea a few months back and sold them at $200/ea maybe 2-3 weeks after tickets went on sale (floor/general admission sold out within minutes but seats were available for a while).

Honestly there's no harm in trying to put up the tickets for sale earlier rather than later. You might find some cuck willing to spend $1000+ on a pair of floor seats sooner than you'd think.

You should consider things like availability of other shows in your area, popularity of Beyonce, population (to ensure a sellout and that it's a big event, etc.), and whatnot.

I rambled a bit but I'd start trying to sell them within the week desu.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.