[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas thread? We had a decent one a couple days ago and I wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

Ideas thread? We had a decent one a couple days ago and I wouldn't mind a decent thread to chat in while at work.

I have a couple ideas I posted in the last thread. All of which were shot down except one which I'll post again and a couple more I have been thinking about.

>Dog muzzle which is somewhat stylish and friendly looking
>But is also comfortable for the dog which allows them to breath, drink and still pant adequately
>I am currently working on designs which my wife's family will produce for me in a small quantity (They own many factories in China)
>They would be plastic frames with fabric where the muzzle meets the dogs face to avoid any rubbing injuries
>What will set them apart from other muzzles will be fun designs on them such as plush rhino horns on the ends, those hipster moustaches, beards and other fun additions to make them less intimidating to others.
>The only competition I really have are a shitty product which I see a lot online. Pic related
>It is nylon which does not allow the dog to drink, pant or bark. It has mainly negative reviews because of this and I believe my designs would be quite sought after.
>I don't expect to be a millionaire off this but I believe I could sell up to $1000 a week of these from on-line and possible dog events

>With the new explosion of Asians in my country (Ausfag)I believe there is a huge chance to sell them products through their own social media Wechat
>This is used all over China and is absolutely huge. They use this to buy everything you can think of.
>I plan to sell diet foods and other related products with my wife (Chinese) to these people. Possibly somehow creating a store through Wechat and then selling ad space to other people through my store
Just an idea at the moment
>>
>>1087496

Called your idea dumb last time and I'll call it dumb again.

Muzzle is an indicator to other dog walkers that the dog is an attack dog, trained to be aggressive to people and other dogs.

Or worse, simply a poorly behaved, untrained dog.

If you make the muzzle look 'friendly', then you're asking for trouble.

Second, it's made of nylon so the dog can't slip it just simply snap it.

If the dog can drink, pant, and bark, it can also just destroy the muzzle, because it has leverage.

If it's not made of nylon, it's not strong enough.

If anyone has a good idea, they sure as fuck aren't going to post it here so I can steal it.
>>
Fellow ausfag here. Someone here suggested a great idea i wanna steal. Create a meme game that fits into pewdiepies demographic. Well all i have to come up with is the concept, start a kickstarter, outsource everything, create a subpar quality game and exploit the hype i generate, pay myself a hefty wage whilst looking to sell the project/game to some conglomerate. Basically push the blame onto external factors. God bless an overly saturated market of programmers!
>>
>>1087506

That's actually not a bad idea.

I think meme games won't get funded though. What you need is something that can be funded on kickstarter.

What about a waifu game? You know, you're a samuri or some shit, art style is all anime, you need to go rescue your qt anime waifu from the castle with the evil dragon.

That shit would sell. It's fucking donkey kong except for weebs.
>>
>>1087496
Merry christmas op
>Paypal for digital currencies
>allow online merchants to accept BTC, Ether, etc as payments
>allow users to purchase easily through CC or debit
>???
>Profit

I want 10% of this idea, if you make it happen I have many more, email me at [email protected] (spare email), if you do get this running I will work with you to develop other money making businesses, I am an idea man but no execution, looking for a CEO type partner if anyone is interested.
>>
>>1087512

You need a CEO, you need sales people, and programmers. You're going to have to be the CEO.

You will also need a lot of capital, which you don't have.

This is a good idea, and I'm sure the winklevoss brothers are already working on it.

Don't dance with big fish if you are a minnow.

The challenge with your business is convincing online retailers to accept cryptos- I think that is an INSURMOUNTABLE challenge that will require millions of dollars in marketing and to be honest, is a fool's errand.

If I were you, get in contact with the winlevoss twins, tell them the idea, tell them you want 500k$ a year to get on the phone 12 hours a day 7 days a week and convince retailers to accept BTC
>>
>>1087506
Another idea I will share
>Stump the Trump game
>come up with some shitty game
>charge users different small amounts to purchase items to 'stump' the trump
>shitty quality
>ride the wave
>profit
>>
>>1087496
I don't think this is a dumb idea.
Muzzles are a warning but putting a smiley face on it wouldn't hide the fact that it is a muzzle.
I bet this would work very well in Japan.
>>
>>1087516
Well I will explain the idea behind the concept further for you, there is no risk to us or the retailers
>Develop shitty API for etailers
>we make money on selling the currencies on our site through CCs etc
>Get on Amazon (tell them they are missing out on millions/billions of dollars of free money)
>market to dark market users on spending BTC
>we pay etailers cash from the CC sales, and we take a small cut both ways
>all we need is one big retailer to get into (walmart great example)
>a low level developer could do this with a shitty website and crappy API, just need to create a 'wallet' website
>get into the PR game, get our name pasted everywhere in news
>spreads like wildfire
>exit with a sale to ebay or alibaba
>easy $3-5Billion sale is less than 18 months
>>
>>1087527

Hey, I sent you an email.

Shut your damn mouth and stop posting this shit in public
>>
>>1087505
>Muzzle is an indicator to other dog walkers that the dog is an attack dog, trained to be aggressive to people and other dogs.

Very wrong in so many ways. Dogs require muzzle to stop nipping and instincts where are in their breeds which cannot be trained out. What is a whippet, what is a greyhound, what is a herding breed what is a hunting breed.

These breeds are not aggressive but have been bread over many years to want to nip and chase. Sometimes to the point where no matter how much training it has it will be unable to stop nipping while playing very intensely.

I will go even a bit deeper. Greyhounds in most countries are required to wear muzzles in public because they will want to chase and attack wildlife.

Kelpies and border collies when playing chase will nip at tails and ears to while trying to herd dogs.

A muzzle is not only for attack dogs and I have experienced this first hand through my own dog, friends and families dogs and every single day at one of the largest dog parks in my city which is off leash.

All dogs from all different breeds run and play and I have seen muzzles on many breeds. They all play together and are not aggressive in the slightest. The muzzles stop nipping during chase and play.

>Or worse, simply a poorly behaved, untrained dog.
Very wrong

>Second, it's made of nylon so the dog can't slip it just simply snap it.
What is a cage muzzle

>f the dog can drink, pant, and bark, it can also just destroy the muzzle, because it has leverage.
What is a cage muzzle

>If it's not made of nylon, it's not strong enough.
Opposite. All high quality muzzles are plastics, metal and leather

You literally have no idea what you are talking about man. Just stop.
>>
>>1087531
This is one of my bad ideas, I will get back to your email shortly, going out very soon but I will be in touch right now and later hehe.
>>
>>1087532

You're going to make a muzzle out of expensive materials like leather, and compete in a volume business?

You will be doomed to sell $50 a day of inventory on etsy for the rest of your life.

ANyways, as for greyhounds, whippets,

When was the last time you saw a purebreed whippet? 90% are crossed with bull breeds for fox/boar/coytee hunting.

Those are usually very aggressive dogs. (takes a real dogsman to train one properly to NOT be aggressive, mostly, lowlifes own them) Sure, they'll chase wildlife, but they'll also chase any canine that they think they can kill.

Nylon is stronger than steel gram for gram.

That's why nylon is used. It's also cheap.
>>
>>1087512
Good idea but this sounds like it would require a lot of work and a big company behind it. Not something small with a small injection of investment
>>
>>1087537
>You're going to make a muzzle out of expensive materials like leather, and compete in a volume business?

I would use plastics and possibly leather parts for the muzzle if it seems viable. Primarily plastics.

>When was the last time you saw a purebreed whippet? 90% are crossed with bull breeds for fox/boar/coytee hunting.
I own a 100% pure bred whippet and I see at least one daily at my park where they play.

Most have muzzles and not a single one has been aggressive.

>Those are usually very aggressive dogs. (takes a real dogsman to train one properly to NOT be aggressive, mostly, lowlifes own them) Sure, they'll chase wildlife, but they'll also chase any canine that they think they can kill.

You are correct. These are called Staghounds. But they are actually quite rare outside of the country.

While you mention wildlife this is another case where my muzzle would be a good purchase. A lot of hunting dogs would want to attack wildlife due to instincts while roaming.
>That's why nylon is used. It's also cheap.

I understand this and you are correct. But you can't make a muzzle out of nylon that does not just clamp the dogs mouth shut which it does not exist in any other form but a shitty clamp.
>>
>>1087548

The people that own those dogs own them because they WANT THE DOGS TO HUNT.

Those people are all unemployed, or they sell rabbit pelts for $10 a piece of ebay, eat the meat, and live on some stupid farm in butfuck nowhere.

If they buy a muzzle, they're going to wallmart with $3 to get the cheapest one they can find.

My advice? Sell to yuppies with poorly behaved dogs that are aggressive on accident.

Sell them on Etsy for $50 a pop.

You'll make $45 a day. Woo hoo.
>>
>>1087551
This is not the case in Australia. People on all breeds just because they want them.

if they want a hunting breed they will get one as a companion. If they want a racing breed they will get one as a companion, the same with sheep dogs and sometimes staghounds (Though I have yet to see one off leash at my park).

>$3 muzzle
At the commercial pet stores you won't really get one less then $20-30. Some go as high as $50-60.

I just bought one for $29 from a large pet store which was what sparked this idea. I was trying to find a fun muzzle which I was unable to find outside that nylon clamp type muzzle.

>My advice? Sell to yuppies with poorly behaved dogs that are aggressive on accident.
>Sell them on Etsy for $50 a pop.
>You'll make $45 a day. Woo hoo.

I honestly have no clue about Etsy, i'll look into it. But i'd rather see my product bought a lot on ebay, dog shows and through word of mouth from dog events and clubs.

So many people on greyhound clubs for example would buy this crap.
>>
>>1087551
Jesus Christ

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/255821506/muzzle-dog-muzzle-leather-muzzle-painted?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=dog%20muzzle&ref=sr_gallery_6

$55 a pop

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/261506815/funny-smiling-muzzle-for-dog-doberman?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=dog%20muzzle&ref=sr_gallery_8

$57 a pop
You might be onto something here.
>>
>>1087571

Of course I'm onto something.

My time usually goes for a thousand dollars an hour. You got it for free- run with it.

Good luck.

You should sell this on Etsy, Ebay, and Amazon.

Partner with someone that does SEO. Give them half the profits.

I don't do SEO. You need to find that guy, and convince him to get in business with you.

If you're serious about this, I can give you a couple phone numbers, and let you go bark up the tree.
>>
Idea 1
>a lottery, but instead of winning money, you get to bang jailbait

Idea 2:
>heroin in the form of a pill that you can swallow

Idea 3:
>facebook, but instead of making networks with people they like the most, people make networks with people they hate the most

Idea 4:
>a travel agency that sends you to a random country for $1000

Idea 5:
>a betting company for freak sports, like Midget MMA, gay golf, dickscus throwing, etc.
>>
>>1087602

>midget mma

I know it was a joke post but there's real money to be made there
>>
File: Park-Hyatt-Sydney-Rooftop-Pool.jpg (120KB, 1280x427px) Image search: [Google]
Park-Hyatt-Sydney-Rooftop-Pool.jpg
120KB, 1280x427px
>>1087592

Already in contact with an SEO in Sydney for a different venture I am doing with my wife. This was more of a side idea I wanted to do.

We are selling her families cash cow but in Australia.

A Composite wood decking. Luxury decking which is much higher quality then all used in my country. They own 2 factories just producing the decking which is bought and shipped worldwide.It is mainly used in 5 star hotels and apartments.

I have posted about it on here before. I have a construction management background so I have some connections to at least start selling it and getting it into construction plans.

Pic related, was used in one of the highest rated hotels in Sydney for roof top deck.
>>
>>1087611
That plastic decking sucks balls and scratches easily
>>
>That plastic decking sucks balls and scratches easily

Used throughout Asia in luxury hotels and now overseas. It's very very popular in Japan.

High quality composite wood decking does not scratch easily and even if it does it's very easily repaired.

I am a remediation construction project manager, I deal with this shit all the time. Scatches are the least of concern when comparing a high quality composite wood decking to a low quality.

You are more concerned about warping and the ability to withstand the elements of the country. For example salt in the air which is common in Australia due to being so close to the sea. This is why higher quality is very important.

I have seen woman high heels literally get stuck in a shit composite wood decking because it snapped while she stepped on it.

Back top scratches. They are easily patched with a repair kit. But honestly development or strata will purchase extras to install if one is damaged. This is exactly the same with tiles and pavers. They order more for this very exact situation.

Composite decking is considered to be one of the most durable types of decking on the market.
>>
>>1087622
Also forgot to mention the scratch itself will essentially fade away over time as the deck is naturally exposed to air and environmental factors.

Scratches are a none concern. If in the future you ever wanted a low maintenance decking I would suggest looking into composite wood.
>>
>>1087516
"Yeah, the volatility is high right now and prices are in almost an all time low, but which investment class isn't, right?"
>>
>>1087506
The absolute madman actually took my idea!

I think you guys don't really understand the dynamics of a meme game anyways. It's not about the memes, it's about getting other people to make memes about your game as a way of advertisement.

I have other, better business ideas to work on, so sadly I won't be working on this idea but I think if you execute it well you could get a few hundred k to maybe even one or two millions from sales.

Take Undertale for example, it's a compelte fucking joke of a game but it got popular because it was made for the Turbo autists that would watch some shit theories on youtube and roleplay as their favorite character. The story doesn't have to be deep, it has to pretend to be deep with shit jokes thrown in everywhere.
>>
>>1087705
>make memes about your game

I have also thought about this. It is very smart.

See five nights at Freddies for example. The only reason for its success is that it's a fucking meme. Also see that goat simulator. just a meme game which sold millions.
>>
>>1087518

trump would come after you for royalties or worse
>>
>>1087505
This.
>>
>>1087611
I remember you. Do you guys do any us sales?
>>
>>1087875
I myself do not but the company does and their salesmen deal with many US clients daily.

They just did a small tour of America doing trade shows in most major cities.

Once I am fully up and operational I would have no problem dealing with any US customers but it is unlikely that the company would direct any to me or any US customers would come to me.

I would be on their Alibaba page as the Australian sales representative.
>>
>Uber for jobs and small tasks.
>>
>>1088256
This might be an issue for insurances for the tasks I think. Uber is already a grey area
>>
>>1087602
>a travel agency that sends you to a random country for $1000

hmm actually not a bad idea, if you're in Asia or Europe. Most people don't know how cheap prices are locally and you can get some pretty good deals in Southern and Eastern Europe as well as SEA. You could add some seasonal charges like +100 or +200$ during holidays
>>
Well well good morning
>>
File: 1455283478735.jpg (39KB, 600x626px) Image search: [Google]
1455283478735.jpg
39KB, 600x626px
>A whiteboard sticker that sticks to the top of an acoustic guitar for easy set notes
>Ice cube trays where there is a latch that pops open when the ice is done making it automatically fall into the tray.
>A curved melodica for easier upright playing
>Pop up books for adults
>A viewfinder/slide maker combo meant for aiding in revising notes.
>>
I have an idea to combat nuisance parasitic insects like fleas mosquitoes and bedbugs. Pretty sure it'll be lucrative with the right marketing. I have saved enough to start working on a patent finally. Anyone have experience with patent lawyers? Around how much do they cost?
>>
>>1088256
it's called Postmates
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.