[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is going on with European banks? Is it time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1455079950790.png (518KB, 656x665px) Image search: [Google]
1455079950790.png
518KB, 656x665px
What the FUCK is going on with European banks?

Is it time to start panicking?
>>
Everyone buying Ethereum lololol
>>
File: Good-answer-but-66296051230.jpg (18KB, 266x280px) Image search: [Google]
Good-answer-but-66296051230.jpg
18KB, 266x280px
>>1086300
>>
yes, yes it is

the sooner you understand the ECB doesnt know what the fuck they're doing, and that the european banks are, by and large, still under high leverage, the sooner you'll start to understand that it is indeed happening.
It has been happening since 2011 non-stop, it was extended and pretended for a long time.

No more.
>>
>>1086272
bankers are literally retarded
>>
>>1087671
>ECB doesnt know what the fuck they're doing
I think they do. They're just entirely doomed to failure by the bank's nature.

You cannot have a single monetary policy for a bunch of countries with independent fiscal policies. I really hope the EU fails at this point because otherwise they're going to be dragging the rest of the world down for decades to come.
>>
>>1088097
Yeah the EU has been fucking the whole world up for at least a decade. Now they want everyone to be cucked into Islam like them, too. And Bernie Sanders runs around "OY WE SHUD BE MOAR LIKE EUROPE GOYIM"
>>
>>1088109
civil unrest in yurip? cultural powderkeg? worked last time
>>
>>1088109
Bernie is referring strictly to fiscal policies of certain European countries, which has nothing to do with the EU.
>>
>>1088157
>European countries have nothing to do with the EU
>>
>>1088182
>fiscal policies of certain European countries have nothing to do with the EU

Why you interpreted that as "European countries have nothing to do with the EU" is honestly beyond me, m80. The EU only has the loosest of guidelines for deficits which nobody follows anyway. They don't affect fiscal policies, which is the whole reason why it's a failure.
>>
>>1088204
The reason is you can't separate fiscal and social issues. You can't tell a country they have to meet certain criteria to maintain member status and have that not effect their fiscal policies. Europe is a wreck
>>
>>1088213
>tell a country they have to meet certain criteria to maintain member status
That isn't true, though. Any such guidelines are completely non-binding and even if htey were, it would be a complete bluff because none of the prominent EU countries would actually kick anyone else out.

But yeah. It is a mess. The Eurozone needs to die.
>>
File: dons sedel.jpg (5KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
dons sedel.jpg
5KB, 210x240px
>>1086272
do not invest in banks they are all going completely down coming years
>>
>kill all the jews
>all the survivors leave
>try to replace them with shitskin immigrants

gee guys, i wonder why the banks are all failing
>>
>>1086272
> Import muds
> Export Jews
> No Profit?
> Cry in the corner.
>>
>>1086272
no, it is time to wonder what other stocks will be dragged down in the panic yet are not fundamentally affected and will spring back next quarterly
>>
You don't need a big banking system when the economy doesn't grow anymore.
>>
>>1089137
>>1090441
the only two smart posters on this whole board
>>
>>1086272
we're on the verge of an economic collapse.

like, mere months now.

look at italy.
>>
>>1091268
So we should buy BTC and ETH?
>>
>>1089137
Are you implying the banks themselves aren't Jewish?
>>
yea banks suck http://bitcoindaily.org/what-is-bitcoin/
>>
>>1088045
Let's dispel this fiction that banks don't know what they're doing, they know exactly what they're doing.
>>
File: 1347799615139.png (42KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1347799615139.png
42KB, 1585x1527px
>mfw the banks get bailed out as always
>>
>>1091349
Yeah, so buy bank stocks because they're bound to go back up again eventually. Countries depend on it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.