[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biz, How profitable would it be to open or purchase a dog kennel/daycare.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Biz, How profitable would it be to open or purchase a dog kennel/daycare. I've been looking online and operations that cost around one million to start can have 300-500k in gross income. Even after EBITA you could make more than 10% of your original investment back year over year. So my questions are,
How much to open a doggy daycare?
How much could I expect to make?
Would it be better to buy a pre-existing site?
What financing options are available for opening a new one?

Thanks in advance guys, I hope that other people might find this thread useful/insightful as well!
>>
>>1085838
Just start out of your house dumbass

And i say dumbass with all due respect
>>
>>1085863
But don't you need permits and license, also why not just go big. I have 50k to start with.
>>
If the noi is around 500k for this kind of business and the cost of entry is 1ml that is a 50% YOC and should already raise some flags about how your info is skewed (see "too good to be true") . I would suggest you dig a little deeper.
>>
>>1085838
Go to work for one for a year. Learn everything you can. Copy or take pictures of any sort of financial data you can get your hands on. Once you have a idea how things work, where the money is, where the liabilities are, then you can think about opening one.
>>
>>1086198
>>1086283
http://www.petbusinessesforsale.com/index.html
Check out some of these for sale here. A large amount of them have cash flows of 150k-300k with the purchase price being 600-1000k. This just doesn't appear to be correct. There is no way if I pay 650k I'll be making 170k a year off of it... Right?

http://www.petbusinessesforsale.com/articles/article/3760228/185135.htm
>>
Look at this, for example, I found it in an appendix for a dog daycare business plan. The Owner structured in salaries of 355k at the third year. That is a crazy high return with such low costs.
>>
I thought this was a business board, all you guys do is talk about cryptocurrency
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.