[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stocks getting BTFO Stock markets are currently at 2014 levels.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: stocks BTFO.png (80KB, 820x631px) Image search: [Google]
stocks BTFO.png
80KB, 820x631px
Stocks getting BTFO

Stock markets are currently at 2014 levels. Good buying opportunity, or is this just the beginning of something worse?
>>
>>1083889

No more federal money being pumped into the markets could mean they will go back to 2010 levels.
>>
>>1083919

It doesn't make the money they already pumped in not exist.
>>
>>1083889
I'm buying and holding, and I'm always wrong, so expect a crash the likes of which we've never seen.
>>
GUYS LOOK AT THE NIKKEI GUYS

I'm scared...
.....hold me
>>
>>1083889

Beginning of something much worse. It's all ogre

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-08/market-knows-its-over-jim-rogers-warns-were-all-going-suffer
>>
>>1083889
It's going to get a lot worse.
>>
File: cloe.gif (892KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cloe.gif
892KB, 500x500px
>>1083889
dow hasnt even reached 2015 lows yet. if it gets there we might see another 20% drop in 2016. but heading towards december already you will see an insane rally. the current pause is necessary for the upcoming megadrive in all equites
>>
Give a legitamate American stick and I will drop 50$ on it. Will give snippet.

No pumping, I can tell.
>>
I've said this before and I'll say it again. DON'T CATCH A FALLING KNIFE. Wait until the markets have bottomed out and there are signs of recovery. THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF RECOVERY YET. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING UNLESS YOU WANT TO GAMBLE A BET YOU'RE ALMOST GUARANTEED TO LOSE.
>>
>>1083889
This is the start of a 2000 bear.

It took till April 2003 to end.
>>
I'm guessing that all this negativity means a short-term bump is coming as dip-buyers jump in.
>>
>>1083889

it's going to get a lot worse
>>
Japan is getting fucked, but what about the 10 year t bond. .. 1.69?

Plus silver and gold up? What does it all mean?
>>
Also I'm buying more real estate tomorrow. How fucked am i?
>>
File: New Paradigm!.png (40KB, 875x568px) Image search: [Google]
New Paradigm!.png
40KB, 875x568px
>>1084034
We've already had our bull trap in the time between August and December. This is the start of the real deal crash.

So far we've been following this chart perfectly. Of course all the buttblasted stock traders and bankers will respond
>hurr durr that chart isn't right!
>the markets always go up!
And yet they're never able to explain why this chart isn't what's happening.
>>
>>1084040
can't come soon enough, want to buy a house in the summer time

FALL FALL FALL
>>
>>1084044
>implying you won't be out a job by then if shit hits the fan

Chuckles audibly*

>>1084037
Japan is as fucked as we are. The difference is the yen has strengthened like 10% in two months and that kills the Jap exporter.
>>
>>1084040
so buy gold?
or invest in Gold mining/ETFs?
>>
>>1084069
Ethereum.
>>
>>1084007
SPX closed below the August low of 1867 today... tomorrow could be very interesting
>>
bid against the stock market
>profit
>>
File: 1406445462050.gif (6KB, 574x510px) Image search: [Google]
1406445462050.gif
6KB, 574x510px
Japan down 5.4%

It's happening
>>
Planning on opening a brokerage account and buying ETFs in these dips and selling the slight recoveries. How stupid is this idea?
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 640x960px
>>1083889
>all-markets index down 18%
>>
File: Financialization Bubble.png (38KB, 389x276px) Image search: [Google]
Financialization Bubble.png
38KB, 389x276px
>>1084254
This market trend is completing a triple top formation that's been building over the last two decades. This isn't a popular opinion, and the assblasted day traders will mock me, but I think we're headed for a massive devaluation of the financial sector. Everyone has been throwing around log scale charts that conveniently hide bubble behavior, but if you look at pic related, the Dow belongs around 6000 to return to its 100 year inflation-adjusted trend.
>>
>>1084264
Do you think that a massive drop is actually possible nowadays? I feel like those on the inside would have been working hard for years to produce a controlled system, even if it's superficially volatile.

I mean the ultra rich don't really give a shit about numbers so long as they can leverage greater than everybody else--it's a big part of why they stay on top while the lemmings are busy looking at dollars, right?
>>
>>1084069

Buy physical bullion do not invest in gold backed ETFS
>>
Was trading halted on the Nikkei? Hasn't moved in 20 min
>>
What's going to happen when Chinese markets resume trading?
>>
>>1084287
nvm google is just behind
>>
>>1084291
maybe they'll devalue their currency again as a new years gift
>>
why is LABU so low?
It was hot meme stock a few weeks ago
>>
>>1084264
I'm not here often, so I can't tell if this is bait.

I think the jump in the 90's was from computers entering the mix as trading and analyzing tools, which caused the actual trend level to simply rise.
>>
File: 1384045190918.gif (2MB, 450x363px) Image search: [Google]
1384045190918.gif
2MB, 450x363px
For a huge happening-style crash to hit stocks, you would need a huge recession to be in place too. And that's not going to happen. Our economy isn't doing great, but it's doing well enough that we're not in danger of another Great Recession

This is just a 2011-style correction
>>
>>1084264
So I shouldn't put in my life's saving right now? Thinking just going all in on WTI
>>
>>1084325
a 2011 style correction already happened twice, once at end of Aug and now this past month or so. are u sure?
>>
>>1084314
>>1084325
You're right that we're not in a full-on recession by any means, but keep in mind that the stock market is only as highly valued as it is today because the federal reserve printed five trillion dollars to buy bonds and boost prices. The market is massively overvalued even though the economy is mediocre but stable.
>>
>>1084264
See >>1084314

Every person who says the DOW belongs so much lower ignores the fact that it increased massively due to the introduction of the internet into the common first world household. It opened the floodgates for untapped markets and services that are here to stay.
>>
File: image.png (593KB, 804x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
593KB, 804x536px
Since Q4 2015 no one has been able to figure out the market trend. US Unemployment is down but food stamps are still being handed out like hot cakes, commodities is still being commodities, Tech is going through a devaluation, China is going to shit and is busy buying overseas assets, European banks are being hammered - Deutsche Bank is too leveraged and is trying to figure out where is the liquidity, Interbank scandal in Australia, Brazil is going into a recession, Countries that depend on commodities are building up debt, Japan is getting hammered, The short term debt cycle is way overdue... It may actually be happening very soon all it takes one to fall and then a domino effect insues.
>>
>>1084340
So how exactly did the internet justify a threefold increase in the value of the markets in 1995?
>>
>>1084343
>tfw gunna be graduating in a shitty economy

wew lads. looks like the NEET lifestyle is calling me
>>
>>1084358
If you live in the west, you have the best economy the world can offer and if you still complain about "bad economy", you are pretty much retarded
>>
just cancelled my automatic investments

gonna wait it out, hold cash, buy the dip
>>
>>1084360
whats the difference though if you cant find work
>>
File: 1454798600583.jpg (201KB, 1000x509px) Image search: [Google]
1454798600583.jpg
201KB, 1000x509px
> he bought the Nip bear trap
>>
>>1084360
there's another side to that coin

to live in the stix is to be able to live more cheaply and survive the rough times more easily.
>>
>>1084264

that's not a triple top, the tops all have to be around the same point
>>
>>1084331
go all in on ASTI
>>
File: images(15).jpg (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images(15).jpg
5KB, 224x225px
>>1084375
> make post with obvious error in it
> no one has pointed it out and made fun of me

Phew
>>
>>1084299
the meme is over bruh
>>
File: gold and silver.jpg (40KB, 450x273px) Image search: [Google]
gold and silver.jpg
40KB, 450x273px
>>1084273

Stacking bullion here, physical because I don't trust it if I can't touch it.

How much does one man need to safeguard himself for this shit? So far I only have 20 1 ounce Maple Leafs, 60 Kennedy Half Dollars that are only 40% silver that I got for well below spot from a relative, and 1/10th ounce Gold Eagle.

Should I bother with 90% silver coinage?
>>
There's a place on my city, in Scandinavia, that sells fine silver coins at exactly spot price. Is it profitable to buy them, then sell them on eBay, or is the competition there too strong?
>>
>>1087038
Addendum: All of the silver coins are more or less worn and torn.
>>
>>1084012

What are some signs of recovery? When I read about it in the papers? That's usually too late then isn't it?

How to beat the mainstream news to the clock?
>>
>>1086873

Hello.

90% coin silver trades well above spot price.

So, don't bother with it, unless you can buy it for spot price.

The older stuff like WL, Barber, mercury, trades well well well above the spot price.

So if you can buy that stuff for a *little* over spot price, do it.
>>
>>1086873
Honestly you're doing fine. Stick with easy to recognize stuff. In the event that you must exchange them, you can get more value from confirmable face value silver like Eagles and Leafs, as well as common coinage like half dollars and for good collector's value Morgans and Liberties.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.