[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is the euro kill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: euro.png (42KB, 703x526px) Image search: [Google]
euro.png
42KB, 703x526px
why is the euro kill?
>>
File: 1441570929824.jpg (121KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1441570929824.jpg
121KB, 1024x1024px
Immigrants obviously
>>
>>1082155
Because:
-Greece
-Refugees
-Newly revived Russian Bear
-Nationalist movements
-Internal discord

The question is really: why isn't the euro more kill?
>>
Euro is not kill; USD is artificially strong.
Don't worry, Yellen will fix it soon.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>1082155
lol dont know m8
>>
>>1082155
the real reason: QE
>>
>>1082155
Me
>>
I know next to nothing about this, but...

money printing?
>>
>>1082155
The ECB was lowering interest rates to stop a financial crisis from happening. Now, since there seems to be starting a new crisis (oil down, debt high, stocks arguably overpriced, look at large index's), they are considering lowering the interest rates again, one thing is stopping them. They are already almost 0%, sometimes even below 0%.
And as you can see, it isn't working.

Correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>1082186
I see it more as they don't want to make the hard choices and do structural reform so they resort to monetary stimulus.

It ended up being the right choice because of oil's fall. If they hadn't they would have entered bad deflation.

Generally when something happens quickly in government, it wasn't a long term solution.
>>
>>1082183
QE.

Pretty much the same thing.

But the inflation goes to asset prices instead of real goods.
>>
>>1082155
Because it's a flawed fucking currency system. It was tried before (classical gold standard) and it kek'd the participants during that too.

Ceding your monetary policy to a central (federal) body, while not federalizing the various national debts at the same federal level is a disaster waiting to happen.

PS: You ain't seen shit where the Euro is concerned yet son. It's going down to parity with the USD and quite likely below parity too.
>>
>>1082211
Yes that explains why it's up 10% since March 2015.

The market must not know what you know!
>>
it's not the euro that's kill
it's the usd that's live
>>
>>1082216
Nothing goes down in a straight line anon. It might bounce off 1.16-1.21 and then down from there.

You have to understand, this is history repeating. Idiot lawyers in unelected political positions (European Parliament) can be held accountable for this.
>>
>>1082216
lets see what happens with doych bank before we make declarations okay?
>>
>>1082246
Not to mention:

- Austrian banks verging on insolvent.
- Italian banks pooling bailout funds to try and cover the entire sector. (And if they go, the French banks [creditors] go.)
-Rising political unrest.
-Greece not out of the woods yet.
-Increased risk of tax from immigration.
-Separatist movements on the rise.

There are all sorts of reasons for the Euro to decline. And career politicians and lawyers know how to lie and write rules. They have no idea about currency unions. Without reform, the Euro is toast.
>>
>>1082155

low rates and quantitative easing printing money and essentially devaluing the currency
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.