[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1000418.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1000418.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
Let's say I'm 20 years old and I plan spending 2000 dollars a month for the rest of my life without working. How much money I need to win on a lotery to be able to do that ?

You'll say 2000 x 12 months x 60 years equals 1 440 400 dollars but youn don't need exactly that much at the begining right ? I'm a total ignorant in terms of business and finance.

My question is : What's the minimum amount of money in one shot I need to win when I'm 20 years old to actually be able to spend 2000 dollars a month for the rest of my life ?
>>
If you buy lottery tickets then you'll need to work for the rest of your life.
If you sell lottery tickets you've got a chance.
>>
You get up 2.5 million dollars any asshole in the world knows what to do. You get a house with a 25 year roof, an indestructible Jap-economy shit box, you put the rest into the system and 3-5% to pay your taxes and that is your base.You get me? That is your Fortress of Fucking Solitude. That puts you for the rest of your life at a level of Fuck You. Someone wants you to do something Fuck You, boss pisses you off Fuck You. Own your house, have a couple bucks in the bank, don't drink. That is all I have to say to anybody at the social level.

A wise men's life is based around Fuck You. The United States of America is based on Fuck You. You're king, you have an army, the greatest Navy in the history of the world. FUCK YOU BLOW ME. Fuck it up ourselves. Which we have done beautiful fuck you position lost forever.
>>
>>1081586
>resorting to quotes from a shitty mark wahlberg flick
Are you intellectually handicapped, a fedoratipper or merely an edgy kid who just watched "The Gambler" and now thinks he´s got life all figured out?
>>
>>1081583

$800,000

You put the money into conservative dividend payers like DTE or AEP. They pay a little over 3% dividends per year.

800k x 3% = $25k. Take out your 24k and put the extra 1k back in to buying more stock. that way, you amount you earn in dividends will grow each year.
>>
You're talking about lottery money needed to be won to live life well. I am giving you no advice because you're a dumbfuck anyway.
>>
>>1081583
Google "firecalc"
>>
>>1081626
>getting this riled up over a movie quote
Wew lad
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.